Emperor/ascension physical shifting

Does emperor/ascension contains physical shifting for the face? And maybe even height? Or does it contains only muscle?

2 Likes

I don’t think specifically, but they affect those areas

Both of them don’t have height inducer as confirmed by Saint many times. Both only have physical shifting for fat loss or gaining muscle.

2 Likes

Emperor has height inducer, 100%.
Scripts are sooo long :))

2 Likes

Yes, after reading in the forum I found a testimony of someone who grew in height from emperor, but I still wonder about making your face look better

2 Likes

It does make your face look better(mine), and a support affirmed the height part of emperor.

1 Like

No it doesn’t, Saint has literally told you so many times that heigh inducer isn’t in the script :joy:

• Body shifting — muscles, physical shifting, fat burning, increasing overall toughness.

So no, just the body not the face.

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

It was the hair

1 Like

:joy:
Ok you got me
I don’t know what to say, a support agent tole someone here that emp has height inducer

2 Likes

I think that someone might of lied to you :joy:

From my knowledge only Wanted, Emperor Fitness: ST3 and ST4 have height inducer in them.

1 Like
4 Likes

Well I guess maybe they nerfed it then or the support agent gave the wrong answer aha since this is pre ZP refresh.

The dude is 19 years old so that could have contributed to height growth.

@Vesper is correct. There is no Height Inducer in Emperor. Emperor Fitness ST3/ST4 and WANTED has it.

3 Likes

I don’t concentrate on what he said, I focus on what the support said.
OR, the post is a spam.

It is possible that the support is wrong. Or maybe I am wrong.

But as far as I know, only EF and WANTED has Emperor Fitness Height Inducer. Had asked SaintSovereign before. It was a while back.

If it can be clarified, am willing to correct myself.

1 Like

This is a support ticket question.