Emperor and Sex and Seduction

I began listening to the masked version of SS last night for 8 hours. The theme of my dreams revolved around the relationship with my mother and father. I never ever got along with them growing up and have had to disconnect from them to live and evolve my own life.

I went for a walk this morning and felt the anxiety like I was guilty or wrong for leaving my parents in order to better my life. I was on day 41 of Emperor decided to dial back on Emperor as I want to focus more on my dating life. I will run emperor 2 loops a day and run 8 loops of SS and see the results.

1 Like

@Tomcat s there a testosterone enhancing module in SS ?

Frankly, I don’t know. You better ask the Creators. But my opinion that testosterone boost is sanctioned by my subconscious, which was stimulated by program.

1 Like

Nice. Spent about five hours in the studio mixing and mastering the masked track. Glad the efforts are noticed.

2 Likes

There’s full body and mind optimization. As someone on testosterone replacement therapy, I can attest that test is a complicated hormone, and everyone’s systems are completely different. Best not to directly try to control it. Instead, tell the subconscious the end goal and let it balance everything.

4 Likes

By the way, Masked SS is Ultrasonic or Unleashed version?

Masked is regular Emperor.

Excuse me, by SS I mean Sex & Seduction…its not Emperor :slight_smile: sex & seduction masked is unleashed version or not? :slight_smile:

Whoops, apologies – It’s regular Sex & Seduction. I’m still working on the technology necessary to make a masked UNLEASHED version. It’s coming tho. :wink:

2 Likes

Great! Best wishes to you to accomplishe that in most beautiful ways! :slight_smile:

I know its still early days anyone experienced anything worth mentioning as a result of listening to SS ?. The last two days I have been experiencing weird dreams dating back to issues as a child.

I continue to listen to Emperor during the day 4 loops and SS at night 7 loops.

People are reporting increased attraction from women. However, as with all of our subliminals, make sure you place yourself in the presence of lots of attractive women. Jump on a dating site. Things like that. I recommend OkCupid and (believe it or not), Bumble. Much higher quality of women on the latter, and since Bumble has that “women has to say hi first” rule, you know you’re already preselected, so you can segue immediately into the seduction.

3 Likes

As far as I can say: SS works! It changes me in so such subtle and energetic way. Experience is very pleasent. I got a lot attention from women, but that is not a main point. The point is that I react very naturally and my confidence is natural, not overcharged. More update in a other days. Still gathering info.

Anyway Subliminal Club guys definitely found & created technology that is beyond my comprehension and I like that.

2 Likes

Dmitry may I ask how are you stacking the Emperor and SS ?. Are you listening to one after the other ? or splitting the listening between day and night ?.

1 Like

I tried to run Emperor and SS after each another but don’t feel that it is optimal usage.

Optimial combination for me right now is:
SS Unleashed at night (autoplay) and Emperor masked during the day.

1 Like

I am running them one after the other in my bedroom and work playlists. These are the places where the majority of my listening occurs. I am also running “Emperor” only in two rooms where I spend some time during the day.

All four of these mp3/speaker set-ups run continuously 24 hours a day.

Anyone getting sexual dreams ? i am getting them and its hilarious. I had another dream of a girl that I have not posted yet. In the dream the girl walks upto to me and rubs her arse between my legs :smile:

3 Likes

Yes. I deflorated a virgin girl. That was realistic as hell (I had a previous experience). One of most intense dreams in general was on Ascension, I l tell on another day.

1 Like

Haha – while that’s a very interesting dream, let’s not get TOO graphic. We haven’t set any hard forum rules yet so we wouldn’t stifle conversation, but let’s keep it PG-13 / light rated R.

1 Like

Lol pretty sure a lot of posts get graphic with people telling about their experiences and dreams… especially when it comes to getting laid it seems