Embarking on StarkQ; my way

Day 97:

oh boy where do I start.
I didnt expect to end up starting up as an agent with soo many opportunities thrown at me at once, its great of course im trying my best to be successful at it.
I feel like the helpfull people manifestor is really working.
I feel like im stepping into a new daily life as someone that is actually valuable to society, and im doing my best to follow through and not self sabotage.

5 Likes

day 98:
about a week ago I added the commander to my listening habits.
truly awesome state of mind it puts me in, I feel more powerful after going through it, not like the subjective victim trying to eek out some resources.
I was truly visualizing in 1st person for the first time during the commander. and I visualized after about my career in 1st person and everything felt more real! The emotions where real, the joy, the excited playfulness like when I was a kid picking out doughnuts and milk at the store. Iā€™m creating the possibility of bringing that care-free, fun, excited attitude back into my life, and into my real estate practice!

3 Likes

day 102: im taking a prolonged break from subs because of my insomnia. I think adding a 3rd loop of stark made my sleep much worse and if i dont sleep everythingā€™s worse.
stark has helped manifest soo much financial progress for me soo far, now ive got enough on my playe to deal with and ill be fine without if for awhile.

feel free to post your experiences with subs and sleep trouble and what you did to improve.

1 Like

Subs havenā€™t brought that many reconciliation issues to me that I was not already dealing with before. Iā€™ve had insomnia and have been a light sleeper, most of the time, throughout my life.

Whatā€™s helped:

1. increasing my physical exercise. Iā€™m using walking now. In the past, Iā€™ve used running, rowing, or swimming
  2. I think people with more (external) ups and downs probably fall asleep better. By external I mean itā€™s not just about the ups and downs of your own moods, but that youā€™re engaged with realities outside of yourself that have ups and downs. Coaching a team, performing with a band, competing in an event, etc. Things that get you out of your head. Iā€™ve always spent A LOT of time in my head. I think thatā€™s correlated with insomnia.
  3. Iā€™ve included Deep Sleep in my custom subliminal. I guess that oneā€™s a no-brained. haha.
  4. You may already have done this, but if you google ā€˜sleep hygieneā€™, youā€™ll get the 10-15 recommendations that people usually do to help with sleep. (for example, avoid blue light emitting devices, like computer and smartphone screens for an hour before bed. Those lights apparently adversely impact melatonin-release. Get sunshine exposure earlier in the day to properly sync up your circadian rhythms. Keep the bedroom very dark and at a cooler temp. Things like that.)
  5. Try not to stress too much about it. Itā€™s annoying but when it comes to horribleness, it canā€™t compete with genocide, for example. Give yourself a break and give yourself room to work it out.

do the results feel natural to you or do you feel like something happeing that is our of the ordinary

Thanks, ill look into sleep hygiene. my job isnt very active so i should find something physical to do more often probably. I feel like a different person with insomnia, the few weeks i remember getting good sleep i was more energized and a stronger voice.

saint sovereign, or fire
if my insomnia is caused by running too many loops does it usually go away after stopping subs?
Thanks

im starting to wonder just how much the subs influenced me and changed my personality after stopping since July 10th.

I feel like I have no motivation to go on with my career endeavors now, when I talk to people on the phone its like thers no energy or emotion behind what im saying. it just seams meaningless, like why would i keep doing this? Even though I know intellectually that i do it because i want to make money, and increase my self esteem by helping people on a bigger scale. maybe im not connected enough to wanting to help people.
there are other factors like sleep which i have been working on improving.

were the subliminals just a surface level mask that made me different just for as long as I used them?

1 Like

Periods like this happen. You question everything and test your values. Eventually your mind integrates things and you move forward. The subliminals werenā€™t just a surface-level mask.

My 2 cents:

As you evolve your systems of engagement evolve
you outgrow current interests or purposes and in that space of emptiness
something new is discovered or born.

Youā€™ve probably run, not you specifically necessarily, but most of us if not all of us, run on fuel/energy of fear, needing to achieve to be good enough, avoiding responsibility, then working hard not to get in trouble or face catastrophe.

I imagine youā€™ve simply outgrown your old fuel/energy/motivation sources or even purpose
and are re-orienting/ finding new ones

or you could just be sleep deprived-and that will make everything bleak

3 Likes

now that youā€™ve brought that up I kind of feel like all my past motivation has been fueled by spite, not feeling good enough, and comparing myself to others. the anger sort of turned into unrelenting self discipline. Im realizing how much none of that matters and how much everyones life is completely individual. ive been stuck in my head comparing my life with others and feeling like an embarrassment, like im deeply flawed somehow. feeling like this has made me want to just go to work, hustle, create something that will prove my worth.

im glad im taking a break from subs. ive thought of them as sort of a crutch and now i can prove to myself i dont need them to self actualize and make progress.

im creating the possibility of running off of a new and improved motivation; wanting to help people, to serve others, to feel good about making others feel good.

I appreciate your replies

1 Like

Ive done sort of a test 2 days ago to see just how stark effects me and my sleep, by playing one loop during this extended break from subs. well that night and last night I had noticeably worse sleep; harder to fall asleep because my mind felt sort of overstimulated, and waking up more. lying in bed i was able to be more intimately aware of my mind, it felt like a tape recorder on FF, sort of out of control.

I remember saint saying that cognition enhancement and productivity scripting can cause that, maybe im just more sensitive to it than most.

I started my journey of self development years ago with meditation because I wanted to be free of all the disempowering clutter, i feel like this sub is just piling on lots of empowering clutter at the cost of sleep.

hopefully I can atleast handle ascended mogul Q, or ill just go back to the standard non Q.

So ive started listening to ascended mogul q once per 3 days with sanguine standard. sanguine is great really emediate effects of stress free
go-with-the-flowness. than i started using AS standard x1, ang got better results that day!
maybe just one loop of standard is all I need to put me i that state, and the more time i spend in that state the more dominant of a state it becomes for me.

1 Like

its been awhile since ive posted here. Ive been sort of weaning off the ammount of subs I use to releave my insomnia, which seems to be directly caused by the subs at this point. Its really unfortunate because ive enjoyed the advantage and gains ive experienced on them. Im giving it the most thorough test I can to make sure its really the subs as the biggest factor.

Last subs I played where DD and S standard nonQ on 12/28/20.
sleep was pretty bad with nonstop thoughts for a couple days after. I think DD really helps with business as it brings out my fun nonchalant playboy self. It may be very contrary to my current mindset though, maybe thats why its hard to run?
since than Ive started winding down at eight pm, meditate, read, and sleep at ten, wake at around 5. So far sleep has been improving, during the day im mostly sitting and working on my laptop, have not added daily exercise yet which will help even more; hoping all these good habits will allow me to run a sub and still sleep well.:thinking:

3 Likes

1/22/21

played sanguine standard for one loop two days ago, the night after i slept like crap waking up multiple times, felt like it was processing it during sleep. Last night I dont feel like I ever fell asleep, but i must have since morning came around.
next iā€™ll try AM, if i cant handle that sub thats gonna be seriously frustrating cus I ran it for at least a year in the past.

1/31/21

An update on my extensive testing to see if i can utilize any sub club subliminal without sacrificing a full nights sleep.
recently baught a weighted blanket, which surprisingly helps me fall asleep faster, and started playing sleep hypnosis tracks.
This combo had me go into the best night sleeps ive had for a while!
The day after I played a loop of limitless v2 standard. i know what this one feels like, what im really lookin for is if I can sleep with it. That night I fell asleep fast enough but i felt like sleep was more disturbed and not as deep as nights before, multiple short wale ups.

I dont know maybe im just sensitive and overly concerned, and thats just how it is for most people running these subs?
Im gonna give it a few days off subs and test with AM next

1 Like

2/22/21

After playing just the first TEN minutes of AM, all of the bad insomnia problems came backā€¦
Can anyone recommend any other sub products that are easier to use?
Kind of baffling after having played it in the past for so long.

1 Like

I use Paragon before sleep to help any with insomnia issues.

Works pretty well.

1 Like