Elme Stack Journal - Ascension Mogul, Sex Mastery and God Like Masculinity

@pacman you are 100% correct but i have to strain myself of doing that in my work bcs they wont care for you nor will you go nowhere from there. So you can see how miserable the company is they give raises of 10 euros to their most Top producers… its ridiculous.

Ofcs they would love me doing 5 peoples work and paying me like shit…i prefer to the the minimum wich is show up and talk to clients and thats it… meanwhile i sneek out and go see youtube videos or see the stockmarket and adjust my positions.

3 Likes

Yes u are right!
You side business will def bring more back home when u put more effort…
I do the same at work give bare min. I focus my energy on making my self better. In the long run that will pay more. At work you just a number. Once you sick they replace you.

2 Likes

Today i was back to work… so many girls eyeballing me hard and actually making their intentions known… im not using any manifestation sub besides Sex Mastery and AM.

Spending time at this work is making me angry as hell…like i am giving myself and work for nothing.
In some moments the Executive kicks in and i do everything but i had to bring myself down and stop doing nothing…i actually told some collegues our boss told me things that they needed to do…funny reactions, but i didnt do shit after that. People trying to boss me or making me do things for them is something i laugh now…even my boss doesnt have that power.

Since i started doing the Executive with my stack i am reorganizing everything in my life with action… example : i was thinking in training again but was procnasticating…with this badboy not only i did a super training but i also did everything in my house i even helped my old lady neigjbour clean her stairs and took the garbage out…in my head was like ticking everything that needs to be done…this is huge!!! Maybe woman are sensing something on Executive that blends with the rest of the stack.

5 Likes

AM has romantic module and i think irressitable aura…so yeah its coming from that. Also consider AM has alpha scripting so that maybe playing a role also.

4 Likes

So i dont normally update the journal daily bcs there are so many events happening…so long story short i am almost going 1 Year of Sex Mastery and maybe 6 months with Ascended Mogul.

Things that are happening now in my life :

• There is a super hot girl on my job that had gave me signals in the past but now it was ridiculous… i was leaving my job and she started a stupid thread about 5G and i told her she needs to see the movies Zeitgeist and get into all this great conspiracy theories. Well i thought this was a big sinal until i saw her at my Shop… and when i went to talk to her if you guys could see she was smiling with her Eyes and Lips, she was super attracted, doing strong eye contact and later one of the Bullies at my work wich now is my friend told me she is single now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

• i am getting more and more attraction from girls, this defenetly comes from the AM track but i am also very dominant wich almost gets me into fights every single day, man feel threatned by my presence wich is theyr way of saying i am an high value sexual Man, the only way to get around this is ignoring most reactions until someone really steps out of the line.

• I am also getting into more fights with my wife bcs i am asserting herself to her Bullshit and twisted manipulation games, i am also putting my daughter more on her place, she is only 5 years but she knows how she needs to treat people and show respect, dont want spoiled brats.

• i am also noticing i have tons of agression specially at work where i know i will be attacked by someone, it has been though but they know they cant mess with me, had to put several people in their place at work, specially when they were trying to make me do stuff for them and they were not my boss. Funny thing i couldnt survive not even 1 day there if i didnt had this new version of me now.

• One thing i noticed is that my female boss is always touching me, she evens go so close as almost kissing me in talking with me, one thing i noticed is that when she tries to assert herself over me, i assert myself over her and we banter and reframe ourselfs until oblivion. I dont do everything she says…wich is funny.

• There was this black clean lady that was cleaning the place where i was having my coffe…out of the blue she was “You need to clean this…come here, help me clean this heavy machine”… i looked at her almost instantly and told her “My coffe break is over” got up and went back to work. Then i was thinking why did i had that reaction? And it got me… no one tells me what to do unless they are my direct boss and even then ill think about it!!!

Business wise i Hit the 5K mark in a week of profit, i am growing steady and slowly. Every cell of my beeing is screaming to get out of this job where i am , so i am sending CVS to other high paying jobs in the market, until i have my business stable and running i cant miss my monthly payments.

In december i will stop doing Sex Mastery and Add House of Medici and later maybe KHAN…i think one year is enough to settle things in my mind.

On Executive Ultima this is so powerfull that even when i consciously just want to do the minimum thing at work i was beeing very professional and working like a madman… people were saying “You are working for 3 people” and then it hit me…im beeing an executive in a shitty place :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
I left my work and thinking…the guys that do the nightshift dont have to do anything now :smile: :smile:

You feel a powerhouse with this specially if you combine it with Wealth SUBS

11 Likes

@Elme
Would you say one year of AM will be enough as well ?

I think 1 year is enough but the Script in AM has so many gems in it ( the no fap one) for example or the irresistible Aura.

I will continue with AM as my normal stack forever, ill just add and remover other stacks as i am going further.

For example Sex Mastery is not working right now due to my high stress levels… so 1 year is enough i think. I can always play it in the background when i know sex is going to happen.

2 Likes

@pacman
planing on running a custom sub with sex mastery in it but not anytime soon, i think one year of any sub is enough to give you a lot of the desired effects, but it anyway up to the user be self aware and monitor yourself

2 Likes

If one continues to take action then one year is less i would say…

2 Likes

Almost 20 days without a single post, i only post major news and resume all the events that happened.

On the list :

• Girls in work are getting wilder and wilder… a wife of a collegue at work is giving me so many indicators, deep eye contact and always trying to make conversations. Last time she even verbalized i was “So gorgeous”, she doesnt even work directly with me.
  • 2 of the new girls that arrived to other sectors are always flirting with me… other hot girl from another section is always trying to be near me, makes stupid conversations,etc
  • My boss hired a new girl to work at our team, bossy type… it didnt took the time until every single parasite on the team was trying to bully the girl, i just bluntly told her she isnt going to last long there with some of her actions and had to put her in place several times… one of the time i was doing something and she told me that i did it wrong… i looked at her and told her " There is always something wrong with you" she tried to justify and i told her “Dont worry this is just by Female Bitch side speaking” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
    Long story short she told me the bullies are always telling all kind of crap behind my back to the Boss, nothing that i didnt knew before, i jujst thought they stopped doing it for a while.
  • My boss changed my schedule 2 times in a row and bluntly told me 3 times i should write it down because i am always forgetting stuff… and i told her in her face " every problem that happens in this company is not my fault"/, she blushed red and couldnt even respond. To my astonishment the new girl was right, my boss believes al the shit the bad guys are feeding her on my persona.
  • My wife is getting very bitchy in this confinement Covid 19, she even started complaining girls were talking to me… i got up and told her “This is none of your business” and got seated again. She was speechless…thats why i cant do God Like masculinity bcs i am already like this :smiley: :smiley:
  • The Female Security Leader is so into me…i helped overcome some deep shit rooted in her character like the need to talk to everyone about her life, always flirting with guys for validation…if you could see the change in her. I am always reframing her to be my best friend but i know if i say yes she would jump my bones right away. I told her everyone was gealous that she was talking to me, she even go farther as making it worse…its so good when they give us social value without even knowing it :wink: :wink:
    -The place at work is getting more toxic by the day, i am trying to get my head turned off but everytime i go in there i get my rage turned ON, doing a deep analysis of people there everyone is miserable, theyr lifes are miserable and they are alone and broke… have to get out of there Fast.
  • My company is rising faster and faster by the day…there were days this month i made 2 minimum salaries in just 1 day of profit…i need more capital to get the wheel rolling. So right now im only focusing on getting other parts of the business better like packaging and arrival time.

I feel like i got stucked at a crossroad…and everything is screaming i should quit this job and find another one.

6 Likes

I decided to write my journal not on bullet points but more like a story.

I have been doing stack almost everyday and the results are amazing, this week i went to the Human Resources to solve a problem everyone was talking ahout but no one had the balls to go over there and do it.

What happen is that with the Covid 19 thing here in Portugal the governament is shitting down the work schedule of some companies, since we cant stay at home to work we are bound by these rules, the funny part is that legaly the company if it has to shut down sooner than the normal schedule it needs to pay their employes like they were working a normal work day.

What happened? Well i knew all my rights bcs i have lawyers in the family and went calmly to talk with the Human Resources lady who is in general a Dark cold bitch, well i wanted her to tell me how could she solve my problem with the work hours since my boss is with covid and she cant accept our weekly hours for payment.

Then all hell broke loose, she start saying its my boss job she couldnt do anything about it…then i snapped and told her why are you still working here then? Arent you suppose to be the Human Resources, when people need something they go where? Then she started raising her tone saying she wanted me to tell her the hours i was going to repay the company…and i told her i wont repay shit i know my rights.

Then she snapped again and i told her to shut sup and just do her job, i asked her if she was an attorney? She then changed her tone to submissive and started to resolve my issue that i went there in the first place then

I walked away saying if she justs do what she is suppose to do we would go along very well, and told her to stop regurgitating shit about laws she doesnt have a clue about.

Funny enough everyone could her the screams of this lady outside of the office and were looking at me , i was going to quote the scarface “bad guy” to my director but i think it was going to be too much :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

An hour later she went looking for me all friendly and worried saying i need to go see her on friday so she could give me the tickets for christmas that our company give to employes…isnt this funny? She got the bipolar award.

Lets talk about woman, well i am very well married with another kid on the way but i think Ascended Mogul is manifesting Hot girls exactly my type , why do i say this?

Because the new girls that are hired to my company match exactly to me and their first reaction is too look for me…i noticed this on their first day there. Then they give all sorts of IOIs its crazy and in those situations i was alone not giving a fuck about them.

Also one of the hottest woman in my job is my friend, funny enough its funny to see the biology of other woman just by her presence and immense validation and attention she has for me… she is a stronger woman now, i helped her and still am beeing a mentor to her insecurities and sabotage behaviours, i am explaining to a woman how deep her brains and emotions work?

What does this leads to? Massive attraction that i cut most of the times, even putting her in the friendzone wont stopping her :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is it because of Sex Mastery? Funny enough i started to manifest more hot girls on Ascended Mogul than Sex Mastery, on Sex Mastery woman wanted to rip my clothes off and were highly sexual agressive, this time around is different they are mesmerized in some way.

Regarding work it seems Ascended Mogul also works heavily on protecting the user of Toxic Enviroments where i work now, it propels change… my company stalled a bit with salles this month but i am already working to open the Europe Market.

I am going to start Sex Mastery Q on rotation on my car for 1 year and continue with my normal stack at night… i found out the concious hearing of tapes actually works better for me, but this is just a test. If i become a Sex God meanwhile follow my advice :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Similar manifestations here on Ascended Mogul, I can say with much confidence that it manifests sexual opportunities as well as beautiful women around you. However, I believe the sexual cravings you have noticed from women are a result of the Sex Mastery program.

You could always drop one of the two out for a week or even longer to differentiate their effects.

@Elme, you have an awesome Journal, sticking as long to a program as you did, brings a lot of results to the table. From my personal experience, Ascended Mogul takes around a good month of solid exposure to fully integrate and unleash itself.

Oh and surely, you are very accurate in mentioning that whenever someone steps on your will and intentions that there is no way an Ascended Mogul is going to back down from getting what he wants and often does in a very masculine and demanding manner.

6 Likes

So i am updating my journal side by side with the guy that i almost beat up last 3 weeks, to put everything in perspective i talk about the 1 big company bullies that plague this company, i was the one who was standing up to them, more since Sex Mastery and Ascended Mogul combo.

Well long story short, one day one of the craziest ones started to yell at me at work for no reason and all hell broke loose, i said everything to the guy in his face, clients were getting in and we were yelling at each other and the guy was threatning me and i kept plowing trhough, said everything to his face including every time he tried to made my boss fire me, every bullshit story he invented behind my back and then i talked about how shitty of a person this guy is, how despised of Human he is and the reason her ex wife left him…it was so hardcore i had to close my firsts and went to the other section of the bar and broke stuff up and went off the store so i wouldnt do something i would regret later.

Well guess what… we talked calmly after that and we solved our disputes. He got resented with me with things i did to him and me the same…the guy ended up with tears in his eyes hugging me and crazy stuff like that. He was saying " sometimes we forge the best friendships in these situations, i hope you are not resented by this" wich i replied " i am not, i told everything i wanted to say for years out of my system".

Well i would never react this way if i didnt had a deep rooted Ascenion Mogul program in me…

After the battle i went to my boss explaining all the situation and telling her i had my limit, u bluntly told her that if something hardcore in the future happens she is now informed and that i wanted to move to another place in the company, wich my boss was saying that i was doing a big mistake bcs i would work more and this type of people you will find it everywhere, she is partially right but i am sending CVs to other places bcs as i said it i reached my limit, in a sense that in a another conflict i am afraid i cant keep my cool and hit this guy hard, wich is something i want to avoid unless he initiates the fight first and i have to defend myself.

Funny part is that the guy know behaves as my best friend…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Regarding woman i have plenty of options if i iniciate wich i dont, i am happilly married but i make female friends out of them, the super hot security chief left a present for me in my work section, everyone was shocked but i know she did it on purpose, i told her that bluntly wich she reacted like smiling allot.

I created this deep bond with her with a mentor mindset in mind, everytime i call on her sabotage behavious and show it to her she has this crying like a little baby, i am working on her issues with an absent father and hiper sexuality wich comes from low self value wich externally its not the case at all but internally she is just a scared small kid that created a hyper masculine archtype to survive an absent father.

After puting some sense to her brain and navigate towards her irrational emotions wich i showed to her i gave her a deep manly hug, i felt good but not in a sexual way…it reminded my old healthy self where i would create meaningfull and strong friendships with woman…and i asked her why did she gave me a gift and she told me bcs i give her the gift of beeing myself with her everyday, this felt good but also put something in my mind that i dont want…she is falling in love with me.

8 Likes

This is an important lesson for men overall, behind every bitchy woman is someone who’s just looking for a stable father figure (taken from personal experience dating several women like this)

Doesn’t mean you necessarily go fix the problem though (adults are responsible for themselves) - but IF you do, the rewards are numerous. No it doesn’t make you a simp or a “captain save a ho”. At the end of the day, we’re all here to learn and be better people.

@Elme, brilliant results, keep kicking ass and taking names.

3 Likes

Thank you for the support @Michel , the road to real inner change and self development gets lonely sometimes but its good to know others follow a similar path.

Exactly, i am helping from a place of not wanting her ( sex or validation) , i know she would jump my bones if i would allow it but i can see i am a really changed man in that sense, i dont fell any kind of needyness to the sense i have to fuck every beutyfull woman that i decide to entet my life, this change in mindset alone make it worth every penny i paid for ascension Mogul.
Dont know if there are scripting in the tape regarding this but @SaintSovereign or @Fire can clarify on that.

Not only i made female friends but also male friends and what i found in common with all of them is that it comes from a place of mutual respect, admiration and real caring for each other. Something i disconnected with long time ago.

I am planning to switch my stack on Sex Mastery and use it only as a booster in the car, im planning on going for the House of Medici.

8 Likes

It has been a while since i posted here, mainly bcz i was not going to repeat the same results i was getting.

Long story short, you guys remember the hot security i was helping? Well i had to let her loose bcs she was behaving like she was my girlfriend, even doing crazy shit as dressing sexy as hell and go looking for me at my deparment when she was in her off days…even offering me gifts trough my best friends wife…:rofl::rofl:

Regarding girls i have been harass hard at work, even went to the point of 2 of the hot new girls offered a threesome with me today when i was having my launch, stranger behaviours like talking about we go to motel, one of the girls suggesting the other one does porn movies and even asking me if i watch porn… they know i have a wife and go at it.

Regarding money business is growing but i think Ascended Mogul has manifested for me some difficulties with costumers, i have basically triple my income in a month but had so many hassles with clients, some trying to defraud me etc.

I went today to see the sex of my new born baby, everything is well and it really puts life on perspective, what is really important money or time cant buy.

I notice it feels like i almost dont feel the subs anymore but i think its a good thing right? I am going to remake my new stack to this one : Ascended Mogul and Primal Seduction all night then i will add together Executive, Diamond.

10 Likes

It alway amazes me with the type of result you get, just nitice you been running this since april damn that real good am doing the same one year of my custom

Congratulations wish you and your family all the best, hope to hear an update again from you

2 Likes

That’s not Ascended Mogul. That’s just the difficulties of scaling your income. I could tell you some horror stories about what we’ve experienced.

3 Likes

@Elme

At one point, I was getting negative results. As far as I could determine, it was because I was running too much subliminal… and I felt tired. I think the fatigue made others think I was weak, and then “attacked” me.

I’d encourage you to think about what @SaintSovereign said, and analyze the situation, as well as your emotional state and energy levels.

3 Likes

Insane results with the ladies , offered a threesome …dam…that’s even surpassed my results…congrats and not giving into the temptation lol

1 Like