Elme Stack Journal - Ascension Mogul, Sex Mastery and God Like Masculinity

Elme you should definitely try the surprise coming out soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I havent update my journal in a while bcs i went on a 15 day vacation, to the forest with the horses and beach to really turn off and rest.
I was thinking that i was going to see me regressing to my old self but that didnt happen at all, calling my mother in law on her bullshit, putting her in her place, not falling for power plays ( my wife sister went to have dinner with us, but was suppose to help with putting the table on and the rest of the acessories, since she didnt do nothing that was the agreement, my mother in law started saying it was me who should go and i didnt give a fuck, remained reading on my bedā€¦" this type of behaviours are the new normal.

I was reading the new journal of @pacman on ascended Mogul and he was saying his new behaviours were like not talking to certain peopleā€¦its funny how i thought this was something else, i can sense that those people are lower value and in most cases are bad coworkers / have behavious that i condemned heavily.
I feel like there is a big difference not only in value but also wasting my time with those peopleā€¦dont know if that is in the script.
One thing i notice is that once in a while i get a like ā€œdepressionā€ emotional state that goes away eventually and i get in the zoneā€¦ i will remove Sex Mastery From my stack eventually but only on the 1 year mark to get the beliefs settled in.

Work wise i got some problems with my new company that i frekead out but solved them quickly, every kind of financial problems with products and clientsā€¦ this is giving me tremendous experience and knowledge, also my wife is my new employee :slight_smile: :slight_smile: .

Woman wise every time i talk with woman its on, even if i dont notice any kind of interest on their part in the beggining, also i think i need an extraboost in finance so i will be adding the new Emperor for money.

At work my boss and superiors notice me allot, we had this meeting with the General director, his right hand a gorgeous and crazy alpha female was eye balling me and basically trying to pur her body next to mine, even going as as crazy as asking for my opinion on matters that the director should be saying something about, i bluntly said what i think in her face with brutal honestyā€¦bcs i dont care reallyā€¦the most fascinating part was she got even more attracted and she said she was going to implement some of my advices, everyone was jaw dropping.

Another example on how this is powerfull is me beeing blunt with the General director of human resources of the companyā€¦i was so blunt and honestā€¦ he even asked for my name for future reference in leadership positions " he doesnt like ass lickers".

I feel like i havent reach the top but im slowly getting thereā€¦

7 Likes

Elme is slowly reaching God modeā€¦

1 Like

Been a while as i update my journal, have been so focused on wealth and success i forgot to update all the important news on my life.

• Been super busy creating my empire, my business manifested all sorts of problems ( clients not getting their merchandise on time bcs of ups not doing their job, competitors trying to put down my business, even someone tried to sue me but they forgot i am a registerd brand)ā€¦ in all this frustration, stress and eminent doom a voice in my head whisperd to me " you are going to become a millionaire doing this or any other thing that you do"ā€¦ and its correct. If this project is not working we skip to the next, giving up is not an option.

• AM is manifesting some stupid people for me to handle, two situations : the first one me and my wife went to this burgershop where they make specific gluten free burguers bcs of our diet, we went there as usual and the manager was there in the dark and i told him " is it closed or we can have dinner"ā€¦ he welcomed us and then we order our burguersā€¦ to our surprise he told us he couldnt do it, that we had to eat thos on the listā€¦ immediatly AM came to the rescue and i told him" really? Its funny that we came here specifically bcs the guys you probably fired used to do that type of burguers all the timeā€¦ but its ok im feeling like i want to eat itallian food, we are leavingā€¦and never came back again"ā€¦ guy was speeachless and we left.

• next episode we went to have dinner in another different restaurant , the guy was bringing stuff wrongly that we didnt order, was not even earing our ordersā€¦ i immediatly got off my table went inside the kitchen near all the cooks and yelled " can you do your fucking job properly? At least listen to what we wantā€¦ if you are having a bad day i can understand but at least give us what we ordered"ā€¦ everyone in the kitchen didnt say anythingā€¦the guy was speechless.

• i was having big reconciliation even with 3 resting days and silence tracksā€¦i switched the order and put Ascended Mogul firstā€¦ things started to happe lretty fast.

• at my job the female security chief that i am training everyone there thinks im sleeping with her, but its way more powerfullā€¦i am fixing her. I went below all that fake masks she puts onā€¦ and told her bluntly on her face " you are damaged, you have no self esteemā€¦until we heal those daddy traumas and make you a powerfull woman, you are only going to attract weak man that not are only damaged themselvs, just want to use youā€¦ bcs you nowā€¦ strong man climb the tree to get the best fruit at the top"ā€¦ if you could see her eyes, she was " i am an easy target arent i? ā€¦ i told her " noā€¦ we will make you the fruit at the top" i winked and went to work.
    -all this roller coaster of emotions manifested a group of mentors on the stock market, im getting daily goals and analysis for freeā€¦ this are veteran trainers who live largely of the market.
    -AM is also manifesting more woman, also i have this super confidence like i can talk to any girl, powerfull, gorgeous it doesnt matterā€¦ i feel powerfull and the most brilliant part is that i love woman.

7 Likes

MAFIA MODE

Damnā€¦ Thatā€™s some razor sharp insight, and itā€™s 100% true because I was that weak man that attracted narcissistic and user women. But if sheā€™s a little bit shy or not confident, then sheā€™ll attract abusive men that will take advantage.

Good of you to look after the welfare of this woman.

2 Likes

Are you trying to be a captain save a ho ? women canā€™t change unless they want to change for themselves, actually this applies to men just as much as women. Itā€™s not our job to fix people though, help, offer advice but not fix people

3 Likes

i am what i amā€¦ im not limited by Pua mindsets or red pill crapā€¦ i could easily dominate this womanā€¦even mess with her mind to the point of made her my sexual slave. I am past that ego boost validationā€¦ i am grounded and validated on myself, i help and care for people not for pitty but because i see potential in them and because i can.

This woman have only cried 2 timesā€¦and 2 times it was in my armsā€¦ its my job to fix people if they are willing and want help and if i have the tools wich is the case. Why am i doing this? Well bcs i love womanā€¦ cant really explain it, she is memerized by me but i dont care, i want her just as a friendā€¦since my masculinity went trough the rough i am fixing things in the worldā€¦ someone is behaving like crap you bet im going to step upā€¦im driving and i see some crazy shit happening im going to run you overā€¦Real man step up and fix thingsā€¦pussies hide inside their shell and hope the world is a better place when the sun comes up tomorrow.

I am even going as far as doing social work, really going inside the ghettos enviroment and help those in needā€¦

My family is made of marines and comandosā€¦i am just sad i wake up later for it and went to the Air Force earlier in my life.

5 Likes

I agree with your view of the worldā€¦ why not helping someone who wants to be helped? She is super attracted to me and basically does everything i sayā€¦ why not use her power to empower herself?

The egyptians knew very well how femenine energy is important for a manly man successā€¦ if you have and empower woman in your life, that same energy will empower you.

2 Likes

Redpill has nothing to do with it itā€™s no ones job to fix people.Iā€™ve learned that the hard way. Only people we can control and have control over is ourselves. You will learn if you really wanna ā€œ fix ā€œ someone you have to step back and allow them to ā€œ fix themselves ā€œ.Ultimately itā€™s up to the person to fix there brokenness and there job to do because only they can, no one else. Thatā€™s why itā€™s no ones job but the person. You can be there to offer help for sure. Fixing and offering help are 2 different things and this is from someone who volunteers at a animal shelter, volunteers at a crisis text chat line. I figured you wanted to help her cause she was attracted to you or you her and vice versa.
Iā€™m not judging Or hating just wondering.
As for the real men stuff once someone says that I tune them out.
Iā€™ll come back to you In the future cause I know where this journal is going but I just want to see it written out, About where the fixing her thing is coming from,Even though I know exactly where itā€™s coming from

2 Likes

Now thats AM working really deep.
I also reached a point like this ā€¦i didnt want to sleep with every lady that i saw. I became very very selective and felt that i am worth way more than most of themā€¦
Cool story

2 Likes

Been going super busy since i added Executive to the Mix, and all i can say is i feel like a Top Producerā€¦the things i have done is incredible.

Since i added Executive :

• My house is always clean
  • Dishes go immediatly in the dishwasher
  • I get irritated for wasting time in stupid ways ( My wife forgot the keys inside our home and i freak outā€¦lost 2 hours of going by car to my parents house to get anothe pair of keysā€¦this time made a copy and put them inside my car :smiley: :smiley: )
  • I have done work of 1 month in 1 dayā€¦ youtube and my business related is crazy (making videos, keyword research, thumbnail creating,etcā€¦)
    -I feel like i am a top producer in the stock marketā€¦simplified everything and im getting a target win ratio of 85%ā€¦ only look at the charts 3 times a day and Patience Patience Patience.
  • Always do my bed before i get out of the house and i the feeling i get is there is something to get done i do itā€¦

How this helped with my Stack? Well since it dwelves on Wealthā€¦im getting raw strong ACTION on my wealth related tasks

Right now im attacking 3 areas of income : My Business , Youtube and the StockMarketā€¦ they are getting exponential growth very fast.

Regarding other odd stuff i am getting is people like staring at me for longer periods of time, men and woman.
At first i would ignore these type of incidents but they seem to get even stronger now, i almost had a couple of fights with some guys where i had to physically intimidate them or call them out on their shit so they would stop staring like thatā€¦that was making me unconfortable.
Is it because i am high value? They feel threatned? I have to get a middle ground on this bcs getting out of the house is getting a fun adventure.

Regarding Sex Mastery i dont really feel like its working, at least sexually i dont. Since my wife is pregnant i disconnected allot of the urges on having sex and focused way more in the business partā€¦although i am defenetly going to stop using SM at the end of this Year. Lasting longer is something i would consider a side goalā€¦maybe when Sex Mastery Ultima came out ill added to my daily stack of conscious listening.

At my work, i am ending my second vacation time, my boss called me to do some tasks and i told her she would have all the time in the world when i get back to workā€¦just turned the phone off on her face.

6 Likes

Great progress @Elme
Are you still on ascended mogul?

2 Likes

Yes, and im never lettting it go. Its a powerhouse :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

From your experience does it get stronger the more you run it?
More effect? Or does it reach a platue?

1 Like

Yes the staring thing and other Stuff that now happens and it feels like normal for me now but it isnt.

Example of today : Went on to the post office to send some things to clientsā€¦police came in and was basically sending everyone out bcs there was allot of ppl in the same place. Well they were right but i didnt moveā€¦when they came my way my voice got even deeper and i said automatically " My number is 67ā€¦ you have a margin of 3 numbers to get insideā€¦there are exactly 9 points to stay ā€œCovid safeā€ on the floor, so tell people that have numbers until 69 that they can come inā€¦the rest go out"ā€¦i was seeing thing in the passenger seatā€¦the 2 policeman looked at me and then told everyone the things i said to them.What was this?I dont fucking knowā€¦but its working.

Another example i had a lady who basically hated me who worked in the post office, since i started giving her attention and put her in her place now she even tell me when my packages arrive and keeps rare ā€œstampsā€ for me to buyā€¦ crazy random shit :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

Your baseline has def shifted drastically!

1 Like

Yes i think so too but also my thought patternsā€¦i still get angry sometimes with stupid shit people do or get irritated with people without knowing whyā€¦then i figure out they have some flaw of character i hate or despise.

I want to add ascended Mogul ultima to the mixā€¦ :smile: :smile: :sunglasses: :smiley:

2 Likes

Hows your income on AMā€¦?
The other thing im noticing is you put in alot of effort you take lots of action.

1 Like

I basically hit the 100k mark on my business but im only getting out like 1k a month as a salary to my wife and reeinvesting almost everything, since i told her she needs to do what she likes and take care of the kids so i can really focus on making money and taking care of our family.

I also still have my job where they pay me 800 euros wich regarding other European countries its considered below proverty salaryā€¦i Live in Portugal so that its like above normal wagerā€¦the minimum wage is 650 euros :joy::joy::joy:
Why do i still keep my job? Well gives me some stability that i need right know if something goes wrong i can still pay all the expenses and eat vegetarian :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
I want to leave this toxic job as soon as possibleā€¦

5 Likes

@Elme
Now thats AM at its best!
You seem to find that job toxic is a sign that AM is pushing you for better or more money.
And i can believe you do so much because the drive on AM is insaneā€¦you can really do 5 peoples work by yourself.

4 Likes