Elme Sex Mastery Journal

I thought you only ran Sex Mastery for 1 month. Well damn, 5 months straight on Sex Mastery. You must have had all that programming rooted deep within your subconscious by now.

For your interest, Sex Mastery definitely opens up your sacral chakra which is associated with the emotional body. Having a balance sacral chakra makes a balanced emotional life, the chakra chakra also comes with creativity and fantasies. When a person isn’t having sex or has a sexual trauma in which the sacral chakra closes no energy can flow into the solar plexus chakra which is the one above, meaning that particular person won’t have any self-esteem, confidence, willpower etc, because these traits are associated with solar plexus chakra.

Being attractive and having a good sex life is important to being emotionally stable and staying impenetrable by bullshit - basically standing your guard when needed.

This might be what you’re referring to so I intuitively picked it up.

I don’t see a reason not to add in Ascended Mogul, but that’s solely up to you.

You’ve only been running a few loops a day, so it makes sense that you’ve went for a good amount of months so far. Although I find that a good thing. Having subliminal’s on loop for 24 hours a day essentially isn’t going to give you any results. When is the script going to be executed when the mind gets overloaded. I think a good balance between exposure and execution is important. Sticking with Ascended Mogul & SM for the upcoming days.

I’m definitely going to stick with AM and I might only listen to SM when I have sex so that I can add in Quantum Limitless again. I might just drop the stack altogether depending on the upcoming Q Limitless name embedded script. If it’s going to be updated to QuantumTech I might want to compare it’s power to the current Quantum Limitless, especially with the name embedding.

Keep me updated @Elme I’m finding your journal very interesting.

Had a few encounters with girls at the gym today. Everywhere I go, I’m being looked at, especially by girls and being respected by way older more mature men. That part must be because of the Ascension scripting as well.

4 Likes

The magnetic Aura only works if you clean yourself of chakra parasites, i was feeling a bit on edge and even beeing a bit harsh with my words, knowing the mental symptoms and physical symptoms i did a ritual cleansing and it all came back, basically i was beeing sucked out of Male Energy.

After the cleansing i was literally almost beeing raped alive by hot girls, i work in a gourmet bar at night and this hot woman, so my type was just beeing overtly assertive on her harassment to me, she even said she felt an urge to come to this place that she didnt even know existed…wtf? Do we have manifestation techbology at work in the subs?

Suggestion on next version to add auric shielf protection of negative energy?

14 Likes

How did you clean yourself of chakra parasites? I need to know

3 Likes

Its been a while since i updated the Journal but here we go :

• i was having some strange effects of maybe too much exposure from sex Mastery specially with alpha male friends kinda stopped talking with me and woman reacting strange in a bad way, i toned down with 1 loop a day and it went back to normal.
  • i Cant go past the 30m to 1 hour mark doing sex, i was reading people could hold themselfs way longer…how can i improve this?
  • i was having rage problems with too much exposure aswell but when i toned it down it went away, could be due to much exposure?
  • interesting stuff was when i started doing silent subliminals with my wife and daughter at home they started becoming way more assertive, i couldnt believe how a 4 yeard old could be so assertive…so this doesnt apply to male gender only?
  • My drive in business is way high, my amazon store is selling like crazy, also i am beeing trained by a top guy in the stockmarket…things are going well :sunglasses::sunglasses:
6 Likes

Cool update :
In what way were women reacting strange ?

What kinda rage problems?

I would have no patience for bullshit, i could even predict what stupid things people would say before they even said it and i become a raging beast most of the time, also when i was focusing on learning the stock Market when my wife and kid were asking me stuff to do before they do it themselvs i had the same reaction.

Some woman at my work that were very attracted to me almost couldnt look at me and behaved like introverts, similar reaction with the alpha man that are my friends but they were showing discomfort and unease.

3 Likes

So this week i have been helping another store because of this Covid-19 pandemic crisis, apparently they need help there bcs of lack of staff.

I went there and basically the Seniors of that store wanted me to do all the shit for them, they got so many headaches with me bcs of that.
This alpha girl was putting stuff for me to do at my table and not telling me anything, i ignore her and left all the things there for her to finish, eventually she did all by herself and i even said i was just there " to see the football match", eventually she became my admire and was flirting with me, even crying saying she needs to be strong for her whole family…, wtf is wrong with people? Theres so much broken/Damage ppl out there, when they get strong opposition like i was behaving the masks fall like leafs in the wind.

The boss there is a dick, he basically is a control freak and was telling me one thing to do in 1 minute and another thing the 1 minute after, i asked him if he was bipolar, then after that he went rampage and was trying to break me down psychologically but with no effect, i had to ignore him and basically dissapear every 30 minutes, it was not my store, as long as my schedule was done i was good. Ignored him and caught him saying shit about his workers, i basically said to him this store was a reflection of himself, a complete shit that no one wants to work for…and that know i know why there was so much staff rotation here and was not the excuse he gave of “young people dont like to work”, i said smart people dont work for shitty bosses with no respect like you.

The good part was this guy that basically kisses the ass of the Boss, a complete hypocrite that talks shit about everyone, i went full on this guy. He was basically stalking me and trying to make do stuff with him, on the second day he wanted me to do processes that normally the bosses to at my company, i basically replied “i will not do that” he was suprised and told me " but you are in another store and you are here to learn" and i bluntly told him he was not my boss nor that was my store and that i had explicit orders from my director to only do stuff i knew or had explicit training on…and that i was not going to do his work so he could take the credit for. The guy dissapeared from my view and never tried to push me around anymore…he did a second time later on trying for me to prepared the “bread” and i told him again like i only do stuff i have training on, do what you are supposed to do, your work basically.

So this reactions right here was the epitome of all this exposure, thank you @SaintSovereign @Fire for this wonderfull tape

Going to add the suggestion of @Grasping_infinity on his journal about speed reading, since im implementing at least 1 hour reading a day lets see how far can i go.

p.S : My director said he would tell me when i was going back to my store, but im not going to work there anymore. ill just left and appear there like the other bossed told me so :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

I will be updating this journal until i buy the Ascended Mogul and transition to the other Journal.

One thing that is happening lately is that i have allot of anger bursts, and i remember @SaintSovereign said something about this, how we fell so powerfull inside that we exhude anger on the outside bcs something is not congruent with our internal reality.

I have been maintaining exposure and i feel so fucking powerfull inside that i also feel irritated by small things, wich is not congruent with a powerfull state. Is this what people call reconciliation? Do i need some kind of healing? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This past week have been a roller coaster of emotions, so you can see how the internal state counts, i was basically harassed by the tipical woman of my dreams ( physically speaking) , i discovered that this state also makes people become almost afraid to talk to you, if thats even the proper word. Could it be i am emanating so much sexual male energy?

3 Likes

Sounds like it

Can you elaborate on this? What do you mean by harassed?

3 Likes

I was having very agressive behaviour to small things like : one of my kid wanted me to go clean his room and i would snap and basically dragged them down and force her to clean all that shit out.

Had similar episodes with my wife with her basically switched the tv out of the blue when we were watching our favorite show… so i started to notice that something was wrong.

How we deal with reconciliation? More exposure?

I had this gorgeous celebrity girl basically hiting on me today hard, she even went to my store with 2 of her friends to " have coffee", intense eye contact and butt and boobs exposure,giggles and deep eye contact. The things was so on that their friends were telling her she needs to come back to the store… she is a chief in another department and went there to help.

That is what made me confused, i was in the state of reconcilliation and still she was feeling a major pull towards me.

5 Likes

Did you already switch to Sex Mastery Q? Maybe this could be a reason for that

There are some people who fight reconciliation with more exposure, and some who stop the subliminal for a day or two. Personally, I would cut back on the loops, especially when listening to the new Q subs as they seem to be very intense

4 Likes

Im only doing the Sex Mastery tape…i will buy Acension Mogul today though and start the 8 hour loops at night!

2 Likes

How long did it take you to notice any results from when you first started listening to SM? Great results by the way!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I noticed results in 2 days…but more impressive ones in a week. If you want to keep the results permanent is just a matter of exposure i guess.

4 Likes

How did you clean your chakra parasites? Any resources you would recommend for cleansing, would help the fellow members like us.

2 Likes

@Elme lmaoo …cool stories bro. Tell it again sometime

1 Like

May I be blunt? :sweat_smile:

When I first read this journal, I thought you are FULL of shit ahaha. I was running Khan for a really long time but never tried Sex Mastery as a standalone. I thought Sex Mastery could never ever give such results you were describing. But man, how wrong I was.

Now I decided to put Sex Mastery in an Ultima with some other modules, and I literally experienced most what you described myself. Sex Mastery is such a hidden gem, it is unbelievable… I added it to my Q custom now, just for the confidence and attraction I am getting.

Thank you for journaling :heart:

13 Likes

I also thought the same lol, so sex mastery does all that? What’s the point of users purchasing prima, S&S and all those stuff then…

3 Likes

I read it recently, and I was also surprised. Awesome journal and inspiring that a lighter program had such an impact :pray:

2 Likes

Can you tell me what other modules you put in your sex mastery ultima thank you