Ego Inflation on Alpha Titles

You want me too…? I can be scary lion… rawwwrrr :lion: :lion: fear me… :ghost:

2 Likes

Plebe :joy:

Oh yeh? Wanna make something of it and rumble with a true G? :grin:

1 Like

There is a Spiritual reason for this.

And I understand your perspective @Luther24, why though should inflated ego have to equal trauma

When your ego becomes bigger than yourself, generally one would say it is inflated.

The self is the self, not the persona which is a conception formed as the ego, a limited constructed of who you, who you constantly deem as a existing, almost like you are figurating for a character or role in a theater plot… But it is not the true reality.

To deny your Self is to

lose youself.

and the ego is the root of all mental illness because it’s so fragile and causes hurt to the real being for the offence it takes as a personal…

The person starts to rule the self, instead of the self — the person.

A real tragedy if you ask me.

But if you inflate the ego like a balloon eventually it will explode anyway and from whence the real self will again arise!

1 Like

explain wolf story

1 Like

Nice.

Going to meditate on this one for a while.

1 Like

Ya don’t say

hahahahahaa

Hm… I feel this can pretty much apply to anything in one’s journey on life.

Who gave you this idea that the alpha titles inflate your ego? Is it your idea or someone else’s? Do you have an ego? If so, is it yours? Be in the question. Not the conclusion. I’ve been doing khan since last year it has not inflated my ego. When I meditated in the morning and get to a space of no thought and become lightness. Do I have an ego then? No. Nothing is there. If you have an ego then you must be thinking. Is thinking the best way to do things? No. Knowing is. Knowing is instant. So if you’re dealing with ego inflation then just ask some questions. Who does this belong to? Who am I acting like? My father? My mother, my friends? Am I actually being me? Those who seek power get inflated ego. Knowing who you really are is easy and light. It requires no force or strain. If I was truly being me, would I have an inflated ego? No. I would just be me.

4 Likes

This may not be directly relevant to the question but i think its interesting to mention that on stark, ego inflation happens in a very different way compared to something like ascension.

On stark the ego inflation happens more in a way that you really start to trust yourself completely and trust everything you do, you become selfreliant,
Meanwhile on ascension the ego inflation happens by a feeling of powerfullness in my experience.

I can definitely see that an ego based on feeling powerfull on its own can translate to arrogance when not accompanied by proper selflove. I imagine after a bit of time on ascension the selflove will also start to build though. If this problem is bothering you though, id recommend stacking it with LBFH, that sub is the pinnacle of builidng selflove.

1 Like

dirtyharry-clinteastwood

1 Like

In my experience deep self worth comes from the fact that you exist.
The universe created you, why any human mind would know better than universe itself?

So with deep, permanent, insight into this why would you need confirmation from others approval, your actions or any of this?

BTW of course on a rational perspective it sounds easier than it actually is

2 Likes

I agree, I like to think there is an inherent worth/value to each human and myself, but it’s like you said perhaps, easier to understand it as a concept than to fully and truly internalize and live like that, for me at least.

Some days I feel like that, some days I don’t. Some days I believe in it, somedays I don’t.

I totally agree.

This is the precise reason why Affirmations don’t work or only very slowly.

And why all Youtube subliminals are pointless because that’s what they’re doing.

Also @Luther24 s post above on the ego was fantastic. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that sometimes subs have a kind of over correction effect sometimes. I got a bit arrogant and egotistical when I first start running one, but then it balances and expresses in a healthier manner later.
I think that if you’re not used to thinking really highly of yourself you don’t really know how to handle it in a healthy way at first. Once you lean it’s fine.

2 Likes

Lmao yeah but this knowledge of the Soul is desperately lacking in a society that has succumbed to materialism.

A lot of health problems would easily be resolved if homage is paid to Spiritualism

1 Like

I never have ego inflation on alpha titles. I always keep my ego perfectly in check and it’s never a problem whatsoever. I’m basically Jesus in that regard. Well, in general too.

2 Likes

Amen to that.

1 Like

Bro it’s not!
You texted me around two months ago and I told you I am also the same.
Ascension is a basic alphamale sub
It has external power scripting. Ascension way is not raw dominance way of EB
On ascension you have certain amount of dominance, but you also provoke people and create fights for status. That is not what thw scripts tell you to do, that is what you subconscious deems as a way to acquire social power.
Tell me, if a rival swears directly at you on ascension will you get angry and show signs of sadness? NEVER! (Unless you are in recon) But you will get back at them at the right time and you’ll stay present and not shaky(that’s ego adsum, exactly the opposite of what you call ego inflation). And you’ll provoke them again by a comment or something until they get emotionally reactive and that is when you’ll have power.
How can you not know this?
Even Khan has special scripting for that, nearly every alpha male sub. How can you seduce a woman without provocation?
Why you don’t provoke people on Emperor? Because the emperor line of product(I dunno about HOM) is not for being a dominant alpha in that sense. It’s for focus on important things.
But when the sub get socially focused, you’ll always have the provocation factor like coquetry, disqualifying…
This is a reality, gotta accept that bro.
Edit:
How do you court attention on PCC? Being an always clown? Nahh, you penetrate their thoughts, by being unpredictable, provocative…

There is your answer

2 Likes

I wonder if this can also be applied to money?

Like rich people (the congruent alpha in this analogy) don’t stress/think about money, he has it. He is focused on doing things, living, building.
The poor person (the beta male) constantly thinks about money because he also needs it to feel like someone. Except for basic survival ofc, for many, being rich is just a status they want to achieve. They don’t even have a plan for the money.

So that’s the wealth beta.

This post was sponsored by RoM.

2 Likes