Ecstasy of Gold Q

Are you playing the masked version through your earphones/headphones or just from your speaker or laptop?

1 Like

@King with earbuds

I was going to take a break for a couple of days but decided against it and ran a few of the healing subliminals after I was recommended a book by an author who’s book I pre ordered yesterday but isn’t being released until June. For as long as I can remember I have been almost obsessed with why I keep making the same mistakes , feel ridiculous amounts of anxiety , sabotage myself, remain in , go back to, or get involved in situations and environments that are toxic or unhealthy, or any other self defeating habits or patterns. I began reading this book last night and is helping me understand how a traumatic experience or eventor events keeps you frozen at that point and prevents you from growing and becoming or being emotionally flexible

I am now starting to see how and why the process of mental and emotional maturity has been slow and almost stagnant for me at times if not seemed impossible and why I so often feel like an overgrown boy in a man’s body.

2 Likes

I should probably point out that I am only a fraction of the way through the book I posted a link for. This morning I have already run one loop of RebirthQ and Limit DestroyerQ and I am now running one loop of RegenerationQ. What I continue to read and discover brings me more determination and motivation to resolve any and all past traumatic events so I can finally live my life and handle anything that comes my way with emotional flexibility. More as I learn

1 Like

I am really curious about the things you learned from that book.

Can you elaborate, please?