Ecstasy of Gold Q

My sincere heart felt advice to you, friend… is to get off the meds and brainwash yourself with watching Alpha male type videos only. And I don’t mean no bullshit videos on “how to be alpha”. I mean watching like vlogs of real men like Andrew & Tristan Tate or Dan Pena.

You quite literally are the information you absorb. Absorb their nonchalant dominance & aggressive attitude towards life.

Finally, I think you need exposure “therapy”. Join this: discord.gg/void
go there, join a channel and start roasting people, your anxiety will start to fade away. It will be hard at first.

Good luck.

2 Likes

@IcyDreaming

if you are open to answering, how old are you? if not, never mind.

(I’m 46).

1 Like

this is f*cking gold…empowerig…

you got more of this?

I’ve run AscensionQ twice so far this morning. May run it once or twice more later today. Feeling quite a bit of anxiety but pushing through and I’m going to get stuff done today.

1 Like

I am 21. Why do you ask?

@dhc Do you mean more of their videos or guys like them?

yes the g course?

thats for $$
but u can find em for free if u hustle enough round the internet

theres this too for u to consume https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBYPfFdrRYU&amp

Ran the ultrasonic twice this morning. Going to run the masked version twice later to see what difference I feel between the two. If I feel better with the masked I may just drop the ultrasonic entirely. I am starting to think that I’m not getting as much from the ultrasonic version as I thought I might so we shall see

2 Likes

@James for me personally the masked versions have always been more potent then the ultras.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist I’m running the masked version right now. I will probably run it twice back to back

@TheBoxingScientist AscensionQ Masked is definitely better. I’m going to stick with that going forward. I’m not even through running the first loop and I feel a difference

2 Likes

I fell asleep running the second loop of the masked version of AscensionQ. Obviously I was getting really relaxed. Maybe I haven’t been getting as much as I thought I could out of a various title or program because I was often strictly running ultrasonic versions.

1 Like

Played the masked version of AscensionQ last night a few times as I fell asleep and I woke up this morning feeling a lot less anxious than I have in a really long time. This is obviously the way to go and what I’m going to stick with. The only thing I will probably do is add loops of RegenerationQ masked to this. I have got to get rid of whatever trauma is causing the anxiety I have that makes me feel so intensely so often.

3 Likes

I just got to thinking how it would now that I see that the masked version of a subliminal has an obvious impact more than the ultrasonic to eradicate the trauma I have may require intense healing with RegenerationQ , RebirthQ , and KhanQ Stage 1. Maybe even QLQ. I will have to see over time. It’s such a strange thing to be going through this considering the current situation in the world but is there ever a perfect time? I keep thinking of something Viktor Frankl said. " When We Are No Longer Able to Change a Situation We are Challenged to Change Ourselves ". I’ve read about, watched , and seen a lot of crazy things happen often for very trivial reasons. I am always asking myself why it seems so difficult for people to grow the fuck up and stop acting like spoiled entitled children? There is no simple answer to that other than to do the work I need to do on myself to make sure I am not contributing to the problem. For now I’m just going to stick with AscensionQ and RegenerationQ. I really don’t want to overwhelm, overthink, or over complicate this . I read this quote a few years ago in a Mark Manson article and it still sticks with me now

“Let me state that more clearly: Not dealing with your emotional baggage can literally kill you or make you go crazy” .

7 Likes

AscensionQ Day 4 - I deleted a few of my prior posts because it’s almost painfully obvious that I am not at a place where full on healing subliminals will be a good idea. That said my focus for the foreseeable future will be strictly AscensionQ Masked.
The biggest take away from running AscensionQ is that I get very goal oriented. It helps me become very aware of what distractions I need to eliminate to get become almost if not completely hyper focused on what needs to be done. To quote a line from one of my favorite movies

" No fear no distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide "

1 Like

JCast, how would you contrast Ascension with the other Alpha titles you’ve used?

I’ve only used Emperor, though I guess both Primal and Spartan are Alpha titles of sorts, too.

@dorfmeister I feel Ascension especially AscensionQ is more geared towards building your internal power. I only briefly ran Primal and I don’t have Spartan so I can’t really comment on either. As far as Emperor , had I ran it longer and not just run the ultrasonic versions I could probably give you better feedback. When I first heard about Ascension almost two years ago I posted an article about Sigma Males in the journal I had at that time as being more in line with what I am aiming for. AscensionQ masked is doing that in ways I never thought I would have or achieve. The biggest difference I have noticed in myself so far is the desire to be quiet a lot more. I don’t feel the need to talk out of insecurity or to create unnecessary drama. That and like I said in a prior post AscensionQ has helped me become goal oriented

4 Likes

I will just drop a quote here that really stuck with me

“Fear is just being conscious of how much you are avoiding preparation”

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with that. Fear’s MO in my life is “avoid, avoid, avoid”

1 Like