Early Quantum Limitless Thread

I did a smartphone detox where I just turned on airplane mode for the last two days to get the important things done. So far I am on track :wink: Also slept for 9 1/2 hours today and am feeling much better. Energy levels are quite back to normal.

I have been working on a movie project which was very hard for me in the beginning as I had never attempted such a complex 3D / 2D animation project. I finished it today with outstanding ease. Problems, which I couldn’t really get my head around I could solve easily today. Also, I am very pleased with the results :smiley:

Finally, some good things haha

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign are there any news about Simon’s notice about QL ST4 having a higher base volume? Was it made this way originally and was it tested with this volume, or was it raised later after the group tests?

1 Like

We are all at different stages of personal development. That means, you may need more exposure to certain elements than I do. We recommend one stage per month because it provides an easy framework to follow and get consistent results, but at the end of the day, it’s up to you to determine what order to run in.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t think that’s possible. How does one quantify a subliminal’s power in numeric form when it’s impossible to even create a “baseline,” given the fact that everyone’s results are different and subjective? A name embed is going to hit harder, much harder and results will manifest much faster. By how much? Not sure, depends on the person.

3 Likes

And name embedded ones are more expensive by a lot right and more targeted on something then regular subs?

1 Like

Right now, we’re doing name embeds of single stage titles for $450 - $600. The lower end price is adding the name and building. Higher end includes minor changes. Full customs are more.

4 Likes

What about multistage subs?

1 Like

well…I am curious …if I order a custom sub…do I have to use my real name…can I use a pseudonym and still have it works?…cuz I am a writer…I create a new persona/identity and see myself as this new character I created…so what are your thoughts on it??

2 Likes

@Fire will have to give a custom write on that.

1 Like

To be safe, I recommend using your real name.

1 Like

I have been extremely productive and focused today. Woke up early but still overslept thought - It seems like I am a wrack if I don’t sleep 9 hours since starting QL so I don’t care -
When I took a shower I was mentally thinking about my plans for the day, HOW I can be more efficient, and new IDEAS and WAYS to study. I was yesterday watching an episode of “Limitless” and I felt exactly like him - being able to focus and concentrate more CLEARLY. But this was all in the shower, so I thought let’s see how QL performs while studying :wink:

Right after the shower, I normally check the messages I got while sleeping. This process will then often lead to me scrolling through my messages and procrastinating the first thing in the morning. Today, I also checked my important messages BUT I shortly found myself being bored with it as my desire to sit down and just study was much higher.

I must have pulled an 8-hour study session today haha. It was fucking awesome. When comparing the notes I was working one for the last two week with the ones I made today (and yesterday evening) with the rest of the weeks, you will see a difference. Even though I always tried to create them with immense love for details and the little things, my new ones are just… better.
I was creating my own big mindmaps where everything is connected, formating and layering the pictures differently, creating tables and charts…

And the best thing, I really enjoyed myself and studying. Of course, it was kinda exhausting but this was the first time I ever studied so much without PRESSURE. I often pulled 10-hour study sessions and over-night shifts but I always had an appointment the other day where the thing needed to be done/learned. So this was a new experience for me haha :wink:

2 Likes

@friday which stage of Ql are u using?

1 Like

QL Stage 1

2 Likes

have you used limitless before? what else is in your current stack?

1 Like

I have never used Limitless before. The only sub I tried so far is Khan. I started with Khan ST1 and listened for around 25 days. After that, I had an major exam coming for which I switched to ST4 Khan. I am still listening to it approaching 6 months of focused listening to ST4 (results of which you can read in my thread, I posted above). Since 1. December, I added QL Stage 1. So I am now running Khan St4 and QL ST1 1:1 the whole day (not over night).

2 Likes

Listening to 10 loops of QL masked is hard work man… On loop 7 but I feel like turning it off or at least taking a break, which would mean ending it at a later time…

I’m not feeling any major shifts atm, but it’s still early days.

2 Likes

I don’t know what this is but since running QL St1 I wake up directly after I fell asleep.

I fall asleep and 20 minutes later I wake up again. Every Night! After that incident, I rest peacefully until morning. @SaintSovereign?

1 Like

I have decided to run Emperor V4 but I do want to run QL when I am able to afford. My only fear or concern with QL is that I will have an existential crisis.

1 Like

I feel like I am getting smarter. I have more and more “little breakthroughs” over the day where thoughts come to me looking at a problem or something from a different angle. Everything is clearer…

My work motivation is over the roof. And I am feeling I am finally breaking my YT addiction as my study material seems more interesting than watching boring videos.

4 Likes

Posted this update in my own journal but thought I would seek some insights here - is it normal to be able read text clearly in one’s dream? Text that actually makes sense, not jibberish random text.

3 Likes