Early Quantum Limitless Thread

Our multistages don’t have to be run in order. You can, but it’s not required. This allows you to fine tune your results the way you’d like.

8 Likes

I’ve run QL ST1 for about 10 days now. 8 hours a day until 3 hours a night after Emperor v4 took up the bulk of my time.

It’s interesting but today I was in the shower and lots of expressive phrases in my native language started flowing in my mind - I felt like lots of nice words and phrases hidden in my deep memory were coming up. Also, recently, random words that I had come across in my life but never really took notice - mainly names of brands or places - just popped up in my mind. Sometimes there would be some synchronicity.coincidence when I came across the exact phrase,

1 Like

I know exactly what you mean. I’ve downloaded a bunch of movies and other sources of entertainment, but I don’t seem to spend much time on them as I would normally do.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Could you quantify the increase? Let’s say it takes 20,000 loops of listening to a non name embedded sub to help us achieve our goal. How many loops would it take to achieve the same goal if we use a name embedded sub, all other factors being equal?

3 Likes

Sure but would that give you increased results and why? I’m just following the guidance of a stage a month because it was said to give you the best results.

My nature is to never follow orders. So, I do whatever I feel like. :smile:

I use Stage 4s for the movie trailer effect, and because I use my experience of ST-4 to choose which Stage will be of most benefit to me.
Its intuitive, and comes from long term subliminal experience. Not a recommendation.

I won’t say if my way is the BEST or anything even close. Its just me following my instincts.

10 Likes

Started on the first of December with QL ST1. Started slow with the loops (because I am mixing with Khan St4) and am increasing them now. In the first three days when I was commuting I had some "AHA moments2 where I began to feel that I internalized concepts I was studying earlier (before QL). Also noticing increased motivation and interest to study. Before, I didn’t go to all the lectures in college, this week I almost hit all. But there is a BIG problem: SLEEP.
So far I listened only during the day… I recorded my sleep and I got 100% sleep quality. That’s crazy high and not usual. However, I still felt very tired the next day. I overslept my lecture in the middle of the week even though I went to bed early.
Tonight, I listened to QL half the night. Had 7 and a half hours of sleep… But damn, I had moments of complete fatigue today. I was so fucking tired. I even felt sick in some moments where I thought I will just go home now. I was also listening to QL and Khan today during the day. I will cut back on the loops.

2 Likes

Also I have been waking up in the night quite often since starting. Even when I don’t listen to subs or have any other distractions.
Have some weird and intense dreams, mostly about my seduction life (Khan) but can’t really recall

3 Likes

@friday how much exposure of khan S4 did u have before starting QL?

2 Likes

I am able to recall random things I read easier. Stage 1 so far, but doing a ST 1 x4, ST 2 x3, ST 3 x2 and ST 4 x 1 starting today.

2 Likes

@mecharc around 6 months only listening to st4 Khan

2 Likes

thats a nice question but i think it depends on the person

@friday 6 months of khan is a good effort. What kind of results have you noticed with 6 months exposure to st4? I’m planing to hit 6 months. It’s been 6 weeks and I haven’t noticed to much yet.

1 Like

Becoming the KHAN @Nitro19

2 Likes

Feeling better today. Still, my energy levels are down.

Wasted a lot of time today - but this is the first time I realized how easily I get distracted. First I thought this is new but I probably did get distracted as easily before but I now just realized… Just one example, I wanted to go onto this site to look something up (download the ebook) but the first thing I did was to check the new posts. And soon instead of working I was reading and getting distracted…
But I definitely notice that I am more fed up when I procrastinate. I hate it, I can’t stand it but I am still not improving.

I am sadly noticing that I am forgetting more and more, where I don’t remember what I just wanted to do or which thought I wanted to execute.

This might all be reconciliation, I don’t know

4 Likes

I did a smartphone detox where I just turned on airplane mode for the last two days to get the important things done. So far I am on track :wink: Also slept for 9 1/2 hours today and am feeling much better. Energy levels are quite back to normal.

I have been working on a movie project which was very hard for me in the beginning as I had never attempted such a complex 3D / 2D animation project. I finished it today with outstanding ease. Problems, which I couldn’t really get my head around I could solve easily today. Also, I am very pleased with the results :smiley:

Finally, some good things haha

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign are there any news about Simon’s notice about QL ST4 having a higher base volume? Was it made this way originally and was it tested with this volume, or was it raised later after the group tests?

1 Like

We are all at different stages of personal development. That means, you may need more exposure to certain elements than I do. We recommend one stage per month because it provides an easy framework to follow and get consistent results, but at the end of the day, it’s up to you to determine what order to run in.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t think that’s possible. How does one quantify a subliminal’s power in numeric form when it’s impossible to even create a “baseline,” given the fact that everyone’s results are different and subjective? A name embed is going to hit harder, much harder and results will manifest much faster. By how much? Not sure, depends on the person.

3 Likes

And name embedded ones are more expensive by a lot right and more targeted on something then regular subs?

1 Like