Early Emperor v4 Impressions Thread

Day 7

Last night did 10 loops of Emperor V4 followered by 2 loops of dare devil. Had the scariest dream I have had in ages. I added daredevil as I not really in the talkative mood during the day.

I was hiding behind a car with a loaded gun shooting at gangsters as they drove towards me. Then my luck finally ran out as I ran out of ammo.

The criminals surrounded me, i then shouted “Come on then kill me do it quickly”. One of them walked up behind me and stabbed a knife in my back then that was the end of the dream.

3 Likes

Past lives experience? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Did you wake up with a backache?
Sometimes when I feel or hear something in a dream and wake up because of it ,it is actually my subconscious interpreting an external stimulant.

2 Likes

I look forward to the day you dream yourself as Blackadder.

2 Likes

Some heat emanating from the back of my heat… warm and comforrable

hahaha…I had a similar gun fire dream two months ago the only difference was when I ran out of ammo…I realised that I had superhuman ability then I summoned the lightening to finish them all…

1 Like

To me, this is a profound dream. Considering the subject matter, looks like you just cleared some deep fear. You literally faced “death” and your response was a rather nonchalant “just get it over already.”

How do you feel in regards to confidence and bravery?

8 Likes

@SaintSovereign if i use an analogy here when you peel a layer off an onion you get closer to the centre of it. I feel like i am much much closer to the version of who i really am. Its like a layer of fear has been removed.

3 Likes

@Tomcat Perhaps i regressed back to a previous life :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Maybe :slight_smile: after a few runs of Emperor 4 I’v got very intense dream: I’m in Walking Dead series, hiding from Negan’s guys using my Apple Watch 4, using Invisibility mode in menu for 30 seconds. When I saw Negan dead, pierced with Mishon’s katana. I thought “f@ck, Emperor is intense” :smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t take it that literally.

@TheBoxingScientist - Dying in dreams symbolizes transformation, so by letting go and letting them kill you, you let go of some undesirable part of you. Given the context, I’d suggest the criminals represented the new concepts being instilled by the subs, suitably demonized by your subconscious. Consider it a visual representation of some reconciliation you overcame. Dreams like these are a good thing.

2 Likes

I had a dream like that when. I first got started with Ascended Mogul.

Read below:
Just a quick update here about a dream I had last night. Might not be related to the sub at all but then again it might be.
I was in a medieval city. The city was at war with a foreign army. Even though it was war time and people were worried, there wasn’t really a sense of panic in the city. Then the foreign invaded our city, our soldiers fought but were overpowered. The invaders quietly took control of the city and executed the soldiers and the dignitaries that couldn’t escape.
I was just wondering if this not a representation of Ascended Mogul (foreign army) taking over subconscious mind (the city) and my old beliefs trying to fight back. They lost the battle though. The interesting thing was this, the invaders weren’t brutal. They simply moved in and quietly took over.

1 Like

I forgot that we should post dreams here.

I am Leonidas (or at least one of the other spartans from the movie) and we are fighting an enemy. They outnumber us by lets say 30%. We fought in single rows, meaning it was like a 1v1 in a row. So I had the idea to order some of my men to split and attack from the side, so we would crush them from to sides and eventually surround them.
(Told you reading The Art of War would pay off)

Don’t take the single line out of context with the rest of the post. I started out by saying, “considering the subject matter, looks like you just cleared some deep fear.” We said the same thing.

It’s important when analyzing someone else’s dreams that we stay high level, focusing on the universal symbology since we don’t know an individual’s personal mythology. While some symbols fall in line with an overarching collective mythos, everyone still has their own “mini-mythology.” We don’t know exactly what @TheBoxingScientist’s dream was – only he can interpret. What we do know, is that the concept and fear of “death” is primal, and the fact that he faced it with bravery shows that his subconscious is welcoming change.

4 Likes

It wasn’t intentionally taken out off context. You talk about death, fear, bravery etc, as though they were related, but my point is in dreams that’s not necessarily the case, death is symbolic for change and not necessarily addressing any fear. I do agree about dream symbols being personal though, and only @TheBoxingScientist can really interpret.

I actually took your post as a reflection of your previously stated existential fear of death, my apologies if I jumped to conclusions.

I usually don’t dream… Or don’t remember my dream. But today I made an effort to remember when I woke up in the morning.

I was stuck in a giant tower… Don’t know why, but I was trying to get out, people were trying to kill me. I felt like a Mission Impossible movie after triggering an alarm! Every bad guy running after me… I am not sure, but I think I was trying to bring out some other people with me. I had a gun and I was pretty good at shooting.

I woke up when I was stuck in an elevator fire gun everywhere around me.

Crazy dream. I have been so tired for the past week, I think my sleep quality decreased or I am having difficulty sleeping.

It’s kind of fun seeing everyone having dreams about war/death/killing :joy:

3 Likes

My dream was pretty lame compared to all these. :joy:
I saw I was at a restuorant and ordered a dish with chicken or something. The chef/waiter (same guy) was unnecessarily delaying the order. I was sitting there with someone, i don’t remember who and I was getting pissed of.
Now, in real life, i handle this type of situations cool-ly. I call the waiter, calmly talk to him about the situation, and even make jokes, like “has your chef gone to market to buy chicken” and we both laugh. No sign of anger is shown from my side, even if I get angry.
In the dream, I was getting pissed off, but did nothing for a while. After a while the limit was crossed and I got up, held the chef/waiter by his shirt-collar and asked him what the beep he was doing. The guy apologized and brought the order.
Now, the order was not exactly as I was expecting. it was the same dish I ordered, but it looked different than the advertised image. Normally when this happens, I just ignore that as I know due to food-photography now a days, it’s a given that the actual dish won’t match the advertised image. But for some reason I was totally pissed off again and was about to do something, but I woke up at that moment.

2 Likes

Had another dream…Dont remember the details but an annoying little brat I hated and who thought he is boss back in highschool occurred in one I just had. I dont remember the details though.

1 Like

I was planning to wait until the new year before swapping Spartan out for Emperor 4, but bought it on Saturday and decided to run a few loops yesterday just for laughs, to see if I had any interesting dreams. I normally don’t remember my dreams at all, but I did have one last night that I remembered.

It started boring enough, just me and a few supposedly important people, I don’t remember who they were exactly but I think they were executive management for my current client. We were in a large empty room with naked brick walls, throwing and kicking a ball around to each other. There was a window to my right, and the sun started shining through the window, there was an extremely bright glare in my left eye and somewhat less bright glare in my right eye, it was quite painful. I go out a door into a long hallway, but I can’t see anything, my vision is so blurry from the bright sun that I’m virtually blind as I stumble down the hallway. By closing my left and right eye I notice my left eye is much worse than my right. I stumble out of the hallway into an outdoor desert scene, bright light and hot sand, and although I can’t see any details I know there are machines of war around me, tanks, planes etc. I keep moving forward, I have some destination in mind but it’s not obvious what it is, but I arrive at a large something. My eyesight suddenly clears completely and I see it’s some kind of military medical helicopter/jet hybrid.

Main symbols:
Brick building - protection and safety
“Important” people in room - success in my current life
Passing ball around - also related to success in my current life, “keeping eye on the ball” etc
Bright sun - usually positive, health, vitality, spirituality, in this context some kind of revelation?
Hallway - a transition
Blindness - refusal to see the truth
Loss of sight in left eye - left side (right brain) is feelings/imagination, so refusing to be truthful about emotions or inner state
Loss of sight in right eye - right side (left brain) is logical/facts, so refusing to see the real world
Seeing again - truth uncovered
Military - inner conflict
Desert - hopelessness? exposed truth?
Medical helicopter/jet - healing?

I’m not really sure what the desert and helicopter mean, but thinking about the desert and the connotations for me, may represent desolation and hopelessness, or it may just represent everything being exposed to the unrelenting light of truth with nowhere to hide. The helicopter wasn’t a normal one, but a kind of helicopter/jet hybrid, large and powerful, it was military with desert camouflage paint and partially hidden with camouflage netting, but it was some form of medical helicopter, possibly representing healing of some sort?

So possibly it’s about leaving the safety of my current life behind (or safe belief system, comfort zone etc) after some form of revelation (the sun) and moving through a state of deep inner conflict, dealing with denial and self deception (mostly inner and some outer) along the way until eventually seeing the truth - whatever truth the helicopter/jet represents. :man_shrugging: Or possibly the helicopter/jet represents the way to get to the truth.

I was wondering if this related to my past, but the sun coming from a window to my right symbolizes it’s in the future.

It’s a pretty brutal dream actually.

E4 didn’t disappoint. :slight_smile:

(Updated to include additional details and interpretations, the dream keeps running through my mind)

4 Likes