Dreams Ultima etc

Anyone out there been using Dream Ultima consistently for a long period of time? If so, how is it and what do you feel like you are getting from it?

Also, do I get a 30-day money-back guarantee for every product right? So If I bought Dreams Ultima (which would be my second product bought) I get up to 30 days to test it out and if I am not satisfied with the results, I can get my money back?

Fortunately, I got The Executive when it was free (people recommended that I do), but if I am honest each time I have used it I don’t like how it makes me feel, so I am glad I didn’t buy it. Anyway, based on this experience I am hesitant towards buying an ultima.

Self-reflection is key. Think about what you really want, even without a subliminal. What are you going to be going for in your life whether you get a subliminal or not? Are you going to do dream work? What’s immediate in your own mind and life?

Your question about the 30-day guarantee suggests that you’re in a kind of testing, experimental kind of space. That’s my assumption. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. (It’s been known to happen once an hour or so.)

Anyway, if you’re in a space where you’re kind of ‘figuring things out’, I recommend doing that reflection first, before you buy a subliminal. Yes, there’s a 30-day guarantee for every product (to answer your actual question), but that’s not the point. If you’re not sure what direction you want to take, that uncertainty will also influence how the program unfolds. Oh, it’ll still do things, for sure. But the chances of your feeling dissatisfied will also be higher.

For inspiration, put on that old Spice Girls song ‘What I Really Really Want’. or whatever it was called.

Think of a few things that you actually really want. Choose one that feels timely. Again without regard to subliminals.

Then select your subliminal. And prepare to be pleased.

2 Likes

Ultima made me feel dizzy and not-so-good the first few times I used it. I think Dreams also comes with a non-Ultima version. There is a 30 day money back guarantee. I would encourage you to contact customer service with your concerns and ask for suggestions.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire it might be a worthwhile article or paragraph to write about the initial effects of the Ultima format.

1 Like

Well I am running EmperorQ and intend to run it for the long term, but rather than add something more action, more pushy, I would rather add something more “non physical”, more specifically for lucid dreaming. I have had experience of lucid dreaming and obe, years ago. So I have been there and done it, so it is more believable because I have had experience. Quite a few Lucid dreams years ago and one conscious OBE in my bedroom. But I only was at the beginning, never had crazy adventures in the ‘astral plane’.

To be honest, if it wasn’t for my commitment to Emperor I would do something spiritual and more directed towards manifesting etc. Emperor is not spiritual.

So with this in mind, running Dreams Ultima will touch on this side that can be magical, that I feel I am lacking running Emperor, as it feels more raw. And apparently one can obe from a lucid dream, so that would be my ultimate aim. As OBE seems more interesting to me than Lucid Dreaming, but it is a step in the right direction. I would use the lucid dreams for spiritual purposes, for example connecting with the template level reality, which is the blueprint reality, that Bashar has refereed to.

I know if I wasn’t running Emperor I would have more options, but I have made a commitment.

1 Like

What would the non-ultima format version be?

For the Dreams non-Ultima, it’s a person talking to you as you are in a relaxed state.

I think I would describe it more as a guided mediation.

1 Like

I’ve been running Dreams Ultima consistently for a few weeks now. Run it as near to bed time as I can (always as my last sub of the day). My dreams have absolutely gotten more vivid. I have yet to experience much lucidity. Am working on starting a dream journal to help with the whole endeavor

1 Like