Dragon Stage 1 Update

Thank you for sharing. It helps.

1 Like

Here you go then. That’s why you’re getting that slight recon. You can reduce your stack or just grit your teeth and push it forward.

1 Like

What you experienced with Dragon Reborn Stage one sounds almost exactly how I feel any time I have run Regeneration. A lot of what you’re feeling also sounds like what @subliminalguy has experienced. I haven’t run Stage Two enough to give any insight

2 Likes

These look good, as in I see an obvious theme of spirituality and growth here. What are you wanting to accomplish?

As I said earlier:

I feel a need to let go and if I can clear the blockages, energy can flow freely and I can me my authentic self. The free flow of energy is related to abundance and abundance is related to wealth.

So a natural progression:

Heal ==> Clear Blocked Energy ==> Create Abundance Mindset ==> Increase Wealth

That almost looks like a mathematical formula. Makes sense to me! Thanks for clarifying.

This is how my mind works. I like mental maps. I have Mind’s Eye in one of my custom’s, so perhaps that helped to create a model in my mind. Apparently, Mind’s Eye can work with different thinking modalities.

2 Likes

On my last week of Stage 1. Next Wednesday, I start Stage 2.

1 Like

I’m happy for you mate! Stay the course!

1 Like

Finished Stage 1. 63 days and 173 hours. Starting Stage 2 right now. Listening to masked track with “Clear Blocked Energy and Balance Chakras” playing together. Very soothing so far. On second loop. Feels energizing. Hope it works well with my custom which has Blue Skies, New Beginnings, Energetic Development, Spiritual Abundance, Spiritual Freedom, and Spiritual Reality Alignment, and the Architect.

Would love to hear from others on the Stage 2 journey, so I can get a feel for what to expect.

Seeking advice on Dragon Reborn Ultima:

Paging @SaintSovereign @Fire @Azriel @RVconsultant @James @Sub.Zero @Palpatine et al.

I own Dragon Reborn Ultima. As mentioned, I recently completed Stage 1 and started Stage 2 today. I haven’t listened to the Ultima yet. Can I run DR Ultima now? Has anybody run it in the middle of a run through the stages? Would it help or harm my efforts?

1 Like

I don’t own DR yet, so I can’t give any specific advice. The only thing I’d say is “Try it and see what happens.”

I’m all about that experimentation, about that experimentation, about that experimentation. No Dogma :wink:

1 Like

It’s not recommended but SC encourages to experiment. Give it a try for a while and see how it goes. I would add it to my stack (DR4+Alch1) but I’m more focused on my heart chakra (Love Bomb).

1 Like

I´m 5 days into St4 and haven´t used it yet.
Others on the forum found it hard when used too early.

1 Like

@Sinusoid actually this is a time I would say do NOT experiment and see what happens. There is a warning on the DR page. I listened to DR Ultima before listening to stage 4 for 60 days and I had to take 12 days off subliminals. I think @James had a similar experience.

Now if you still want to see what happens, I wish you only good things.

1 Like

Ok. There is a clear consensus on waiting, so I will wait.

Ok, so here goes. Had a dream after my my first night of Dragon ST2. It’s a common dream for me. Something good happens and then it gets taken away. Or I am powerful and then I lose my power. I believe this is uncovering a deep-seated fear of disappointment. In my life, I have achieved great successes followed by failures. I am generally a very optimistic and content person, but I believe my fear of losing something gained is holding me back. I call it “waiting for the other shoe to drop”. It’s why I don’t set goals.

I have a feeling that Stage 2 is all about working this fear out. We’ll see.

@Azriel. I think you were onto something when you said my fear of setting goals was due to perfection. But I theorize that perfectionism is a defense mechanism to avoid disappointment.

What do you think?

1 Like

Profound insight man! :trophy::sunglasses::+1:

Well said. If you don’t gain it, you can’t lose it, and in a twisted way that can protect you from stress and fear.
It’s amazing to me how many times I’ve read someone else’s journal and realized that I’ve got something very similar going on.