Dragon Stage 1 Update

Run Time: 31 days and 90 hours

Well Dragon is kicking my ass in many ways. It’s unearthing a lot of fears. A big one is fear of setting goals. This is a fear I want to address because setting goals is vital to making the subs work better and manifest what I want. My fear of goal setting is driven by a couple of things:

1. Fear of Failure - the biggest one
  2. Feeling lost/out of touch with my passions
  3. Lack of motivation/energy
  4. Fear of taking risks - another big one

I want to address these head on in a new wealth custom which I will run along with long-term use of the full Dragon Reborn program.

Paging @Azriel, @SaintSovereign, @Fire, @RVconsultant, @Sub.Zero, @Brandon, et. al. for advise on modules I can use to supplement a wealth custom which would address/help with these fears.

3 Likes

I think adding Mogul and ExecutiveU or LEU would do.

1 Like

Thanks @Sub.Zero. I own and use LEU and EU now.

I am not looking for Ultimas, but rather Q store modules that could be incorporated into a wealth custom.

Oh, alright, I’m not interested in money so I cannot advise you further but I would consider stacking DR with EoG in that case. I thought it was only about the issues you mentioned, that’s why I mentioned Mogul.

1 Like

realistically discerning what specifically you need to address is a great sign of progress.
I would recommend EOG stage 1 to address all these issues, especially in relation to wealth, and Mind’s Eye for everything you’ve mentioned generally-envisioning success and goals, envisioning passion, seeing what you want to achieve will create passion, seeing the image of what you want strong enough and risk becomes easy

For modules I would recommend

1. Fear of Failure-Limit Destroyer, Attachment Destroyer, Blue Skies, Ares, Discordia Deliverance, Virtue Hope
    (something that let’s you let go of concern of outcome and perfectionism, self judgement and pressure, or believing you can’t, and giving room for ambition and what is possible. )

2. Feeling lost/out of touch with passions-Mystery, Secret Source, Wayfinder, Carpe Diem, New Beginings, Rebirth- passion is an output of effort put in not an input in my opinion. You want something that will guide you with pushes and pulls and once you start putting the effort in the passion will come out, although these may help unearth passions as well.

3. Lack of motivation/energy- this is almost always a recon issue on subs in my experience (ESPECIALLY ON DR)-but for modules- Energetic Development, Blue Skies, Metamorphosis- again something that works on the energy system, but also your lack of motivation /energy could be from mental exhaustion and these modules all would address those issues I believe

4. Fear of taking risks-Fortunes Favorite, Gloryseeker, Ares, Dominion, Divine Will, Power Unleashed, Power Awareness. (Anything that has you present to the reward or your true intent greater than whatever negative outcomes your mind is currently generating)

1 Like

Here is what I would do:

Fear of Failure - - - Success modules:
Fortune’s Favorite
Mastermind
Mind’s Eye Q Core
Mystery
Natural Winner
Omnidimensional
Overdrive
Submodel Alpha
Trailblazer
Wayfinder
Naturalizer

Motivation/Energy:
Joie de Vivre
Beyond Carpe Diem
RICH
Productivity Unleashed
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Energy Development IX
The Archetech
Asclepius
Spiritual Freedom

Fear of taking risks:
DR (which you got)
Gratitude Embodiment
Ecstasy of Gold ST1 Q Core
Inner Voice
Dream Traveler
Immortal’s Blade
Pride Unbroken
Eye of the Storm
Information Releaser
ARES
The Forge
New Beginnings
Negativity Displacer
Stress Displacement
Deep Sleep

Feeling lost/out of touch with my passions:
Alchemist (main shop)
Joie de Vivre
Carpe Diem Ascended
Spiritual Freedom

1 Like

Thank you. @Sub.Zero @Azriel @RVconsultant @SaintSovereign @Fire. I will sift through your suggestions in the coming days.

3 Questions:

1. I am now 32 days/93 hours into DR Stage 1. As mentioned, it is uncovering a lot of fears. Do you think I should move on to Stage 2 or keep with Stage 1? If you think I should keep going, for how long? and should I cut my loops back? I was running 5 a night, but 3 might be wiser.

2. If I want to run an Ultima as a Major Program, during a 5-day weekly cycle, how many loops should I run per day and should I run it all 5 days?

3. Given my exhaustion, should I put a hard cap on daily loops? Would 6 - 8 loops be okay?

Thanks as always for you help. Much love.

2 Likes

@Sinusoid Limit Destroyer Ultima has done wonders for me alongside Dragon Reborn ( Dragon Fire) to eradicate self doubt. I just decided tonight to slowly transition into Stage Two ( Dragon Blood) .
Instead of purchasing a custom I would stick with Dragon Reborn long term.
A lot of of who are running Dragon Reborn have experienced a desire to do little to nothing. I was able to combat a lot of that running Executive Ultima .
Regarding making plans or changing things up
Read what I posted here :

This is from the sales page for Dragon Reborn Stage Three Dragon Flight:

You will gain much greater vision and knowledge of yourself. You will learn more and more about your inner self, how you tick, how you function, what drives you. Never again will you have clouded vision – for you will be guided by ST3: Dragon Flight.

You will gain much greater vision and knowledge of yourself. You will learn more and more about your inner self, how you tick, how you function, what drives you. Never again will you have clouded vision – for you will be guided by ST3: Dragon Flight.

You will reconnect with those deepest parts of yourself you have learned about, and start the journey of constant self re-discovery and learning of the innermost secrets you hold. Dragon Flight will furthermore help you gain complete control over all your conditioning, emotions and beliefs, helping you shape yourself into a great individual faster.

Deep realizations await those who run ST3: Dragon’s Flight, as well as constant, profound releasing and relaxation of the old. You can expect yourself to feel more and more relaxed as time goes by, with greater and greater levels of energy and knowledge of the self.

Possibility, ambition, vision and wisdom are what you will grow and what you will use to soar to ever greater heights. In this, you will also be supported by the Dragon Flight’s energy that opens your mind to grand possibilities…

@Sinusoid Once you know yourself and what makes you tick and what drives you creating a vision for yourself and your future and having ambition towards that will feel obvious and natural
Run each stage for at least sixty days

This is from the Limit Destroyer Ultima Sales Page :

Limit Destroyer will drill deeper and deeper into your subconscious, removing the fears and limits that hold you back from greatness. You could potentially experience incredible boosts of confidence, bravery and fearlessness in just a few days.

2 Likes

I think @James has good insights.

As for staying with ST1 or going to ST2, I don’t know. Rather I would also encourage you to consider taking more rest days and do fewer loops. I wonder if that might help.

2 Likes

TBH 1 loop a day is quite enough. Sometimes 1 loop every 3 days is enough.

1 Like

Paging @Azriel. Great insights in this message. Amazing how you drill down to exactly what’s bothering me. So…I like a lot of those modules. I specifically want help with a couple of things you mentioned:

1. “Let go of concern of outcome and perfectionism”
  2. “You want something that will guide you”
  3. I feel my energy system is blocked, unbalanced

I feel that I am in touch with my goals, but I don’t know where to start. I don’t know how to get momentum building. Like @SaintSovereign talks about “pathways to manifestation”. I feel like I have a mental block to just jumping in.

As an example, I want a new living space and a new city. I can picture in my mind the place, the environment, the setting, but I don’t know where to start to find. So I’ve been procrastinating.

Essentially, I know the what, but I am caught up in the how. I feel frozen. I want modules that will unblock me.

If you understood that whole ramble, can you recommend modules that would help? Thanks.

2 Likes

I have to give this some thought when my heads clear and will get back to ya :slight_smile:

Thanks @Azriel and feel better.

Worrying about the how may show up as confusion and fear but I believe it’s really perfectionism+a lack of commitment. Commitment is making something happen even when you don’t know how. I believe to start to be responsible for where your not really committed-out of fear, risk aversion, perfectionism, indecisiveness etc is the first step.

You can take active steps- OK if my life or someone else, I care about, life was on the line if I didn’t accomplish this thing-what would I do- you’ll figure something out fast.

You can take passive steps- visualize the outcome and let go of the how-just keep living into the inquiry of what you want- you’ll start noticing things differently, and be inspired nudged differently as well.

There’s really only two kinds of real ‘I don’t knows’- I don’t know like the genuine mystery of anything, this is almost like a spiritual space of unknowing and acceptance-

I don’t know-like I haven’t learned or acquired that knowledge yet

The third kind of I don’t know is really the minds tricking us into staying where we are, it’s like saying ‘I’m not really committed-meh’ -

For cores for the worrying about the how and letting go of the outcome and perfections

1. EOG stage 1
  2. Stark / or Stark + Ascension/AM
  3. Alchemist
  4. QL

For modules that will unblock the frozen

1. Wayfinder
  2. Ares
  3. Attachment Destroyer
  4. Eye of the Storm
  5. Inner voice
  6. Natural Winner
  7. New Beginnings- questioning the you don’t really know how/what you want next-
  8. Spiritual Reality aligner
  9. Carpe Diem
  10. Raikov- modeling the how
2 Likes

Hi @Azriel. Thank you for your considered response. I am accumulating modules for consideration. I am looking into wealth modules to run with RICH and healing/success mindset modules for the things we talked out. I have about 26 - 30 modules under consideration. I am also mindful of the Module Pack #4 coming out this month.

So I am considering one large custom (wealth + healing) where I whittle the list down to 20 or two smaller customs were I split things out. And I am considering whether to wait for the new pack to come out or order now.

1 Like

Patience…

2 Likes

me to ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perhaps I should also consider Virtue: Patience!!!

LOLLLLLLLLL!!!

2 Likes

I’d encourage you to consider Mosaic if you decide to do 1.

Personally I’d seriously consider splitting them up. Check your $ and do NOT do anything to create any financial inconvenience.

Pack Release History:

Pack #1 - 3 days after announcement
Pack #2 - 3 days after announcement
Pack #3 - 2 days after announcement

So if history repeats itself, we shouldn’t have to wait too long.