Dragon Stage 1 + Paragon (Cycle 2)

How do you know what it wants you to do?

1 Like

I should of explained more. but what i mean is alot of insecurities of mine popped up on dragon. Especially things along the lines of bad procrastination and a few other things. So what i mean by ā€œgo with what it wants you to do isā€ listen to what the subs is bringing to surface and then take actions to fixes these things. My situation is great because everything dragon brought to the surface is things i can 100% fix by putting in work. So this is what i mean, does that make more sense?

@RVconsultant

2 Likes

Be thankful for that. My dragon brings things to the surface i can not fix instantly.Iā€™m saddled for a long, long ride. :wink:
But we are all different and my living conditions with family and job are very complicated at the moment. There are no quick fixes. In the long term, however, you can set the course and thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing at the moment.

2 Likes

Yeah im very thankful for it for sure! I have a list that i wrote up due to dragon of about 4-5 things i must fix to live my ideal 10/10 life. So now its just a matter of being patient and putting in work/time to improve. Im faced with a tough issue right now ngl. I either drop dragon and begin working on the issues or i just finish up dragon even if its just 1 month per stage to get more additional healing and create a strong foundation. All the issues can be solved with a combo of 2 customs i have my eyes on, so if i did finish dragon first it wouldnt be a bad thing. I can setup a good foundation then just run that custom stack for 1-2 years beyond

Path of least resistance is always key. And tbh this is my one strong reason for finishing up dragon since if wont do any harm but create a cleaner environment for everything in the future. Also part of me is thinking my sub c is playing games w me and fighting back on trying to get me to change the sub now since i feel so different and ready to conquer my goals, so this is reason 2 to finish dragon even if it is just 1 cycle per stage as frmo what ive seen healing isnt exactly what i need rn but completing my goals and improving is.

2 Likes

Also very well said! Yeah i think my issues although i know them might not be a quote on quote quick fix either. So i love your mindset on in the long term we can set the course. Thats exactly what i have in mind with this future custom. Not only will it address all my issues but it will be a lifestyle im trying to create which is why i think it will gel together so well

2 Likes

Final Rest day before Dragon Stage 2 and NEW paragon custom.

Everything is coming together so far on cycle 1. My latest breakthrough is prob my most important to date not just on dragon but in my whole life. The worst trait i ever had since being in Middle school was procrastination. Procrastination with the gym, with work , with anything you can think of. Well recently ive gotten a massive boost of motivation and confidence. Im dialed in and my whole mindset has changed when it comes to doing what i need to do. I dont look at things now as ā€œi have to hit the gymā€ I look at them as ā€œi get to hit the gymā€. I realized that im being spoiled and taking for granted the little things in life. Like being able to workout, being able to eat healthy food etc. I also will change my listening pattern to just Monday, Wednesday and Friday with weekends off, to see how this affects results.

3 Likes

Very interesting thing i wanted to document in my journal. So far i played a loop of dragon stage 2(yesterday), havent felt much yet. However back to the whole gym, eat healthy and being motivated thing. After looking it up online i saw something about energetic blocks and how they can cause unfinished tasks, negative behavior patterns, stuck in life etc. At first i thought this was a little crazy sounding. But after stage 1 so far ive no longer had this like ā€œweird forceā€ preventing me from doing what i know is good for me like the gym, eating healthy etc. Looking back on it now it seems stage 1 has cleared this block from me. Since stage 1 towards the end working out, focusing on work and a few other things have just been part of my new routine with no stress. And now i know the reasonā€¦ it was a potential energetic block, a force i didnt even see holding me back which is even more crazy to me lol. Its funny bc my mom would always tell me just force yourself to workout or do these things , but i always felt their was something holding me back from doing this and even achieving the things i want to. And now whatever the force is, it seems to have let up. I really cant wait to see where dragon takes meā€¦

Also keep in mind these bad habits have been with me since Middle school and i have not changed for a second in my adult life until after stage 1, which makes this even more crazy. It almost went unnoticed due to how natural it feels now which is why i wanted to run here and document it so i can look back and read it in the future

3 Likes

Was this a specific website or article youā€™re able to share? Iā€™ll be starting Monday and Iā€™d love to read more on energetic blocks.

Great post man, I really relate to just not being able to stick to something or unable to take action in an area for some reason. Like my past traumas just wonā€™t stop interfering in my present/future.

Did you run the paragon custom yet? Looking forward to hearing about it. Are you willing to post the build, Iā€™m curious. (I havenā€™t even looked at the Q store for more than a quick peek)

1 Like

@Geoff

Yeah bro i can relate and it sucks. I always looked at myself as lazy or unable to achieve tasks. But at same time like i said above it was like a force was preventing me from self improving. My whole life i just felt stuck in one spot, never making any improvement, until now so its been amazing and a massive confidence boost!

So i ran the paragon custom which also had diamond in it once but tbh healing is what i need and ill save that for after. I kinda jumped the gun to early on it when i should of showed more patience. I may stack sanguine with dragon or just run it solo, but thinking sanguine sounds great

Also btw the How to heal pdf isnt as good as first site, it just tells you what is causing potential energetic blocks. But for the how to heal parts we have these subs of course haha

1 Like

@Geoff @FireDragon Just an idea, today i ran sanguine with dragon, its an amazing combo, it made dragon super peaceful after and i just felt amazing. So deff an idea for geoff at least as i know firedragon is doing CFW with it right now

2 Likes

What exactly did it do? Do you think it takes away from the healing at all? I donā€™t exactly want to feel negativity all the time but if sanguine exudes this overwhelming peace, it kinda makes me think it shields one from the fire of healing?

Maybe Iā€™m just being dumb.

I start Monday, was planning on just running solo, but maybe itā€™ll be too intense.

1 Like

No not a chance tbh. I think and what ive seen other users say is it helps with recon and sad feelings. Dragon was a weird sub for me because some days it made me crazy depressed and others i felt on top of the world. So my logic is balance out the bad with sanguine basically. What u said i totally understand btw but i dont think the subs would contradict like that and not allow dragon to still fully shine, maybe an interesting support ticket i can put in ?

Today i feel very powerful and confident. I also noticed im starting to develop my look more and people are telling me i look great so dragon is still doing its thing for sure

1 Like

Are you still on stage 1? How many cycles of each stage are you running? If you did move on, how did you decide to move stages? A feeling or just purely a cycle limit

1 Like

Stage 2 now :slight_smile: Im loving it so far ! Today was day 3! Im doing 2 cycles of each stage, i think thats enough

1 Like

yeah thats a great combo. sanguine is a true feel-good subliminal.
I am still using CFW to tame my dragon. :wink:

1 Like

Hey man, I wanted to ask. How have you been sleeping since starting DR? Was st. 1 touch on sleep, is st. 2 vs st. 1.

Not sure if you have sleep issues outside of subs, I do + being on nights. Wondering if DR has any sleep scripting or if it caused you insomnia or anything

2 Likes

I donā€™t usually have trouble sleeping. This was different under DRST1. The strong and vivid dreams disturbed sleep. Under DRST2 this changed again and the dreams normalized. Sleep is good and restful at the moment. DRST2 is easier for me.

2 Likes

Yeah similar to firedragon i dont have any trouble sleeping either. The only thing i noticed with dragon stage 1 that had to do with sleep was dreams about my childhood being brought up

2 Likes

Day 6: Dragon Stage 2.

Dragon stage 2 is finally kicking in for me. I was on a walk this morning, and ran a few errands and just felt powerful AF. Confident AF as well. Zero care in the world what other people thought about me, total nonchalance which ive never really felt me entire life. Lastly the most important thing is this is the first time in my life i have direction and i think thats what causing this positive energy shift in me. My days are extremely regimented now and i have goals i strive for every day to become better in life. Never in a million years did i think these words would be coming out of my mouthā€¦ Lol

2 Likes

Day 7: Getting smacked with recon today. Dragon is clearing something up. I feel very sad and strong anxiety right now. such a shame after feeling so good and confident yesterdayā€¦

1 Like