Dragon Stage 1 + Paragon (Cycle 2)

I’m thinking you are taking on a big reward that might come with some strong reconciliation. Again:

Please enter a support ticket, and consider having 1 or more of those 3 subliminals I listed to help with any reconciliation. Also perhaps listen twice a week.

1 Like

Sounds good. Thank you for the advice!

1 Like

Day 5: Cycle 2

1X Loop of CFW, 1X Loop of Dragon St.1

ive made my final decision that im going to stick with just these 2 for now… Healing is what i need as a base and then i get add in all the seduction and finance subs in the future once this is fixed.

Not much to report today. Feelings of recon are way less intense and i feel much better now. One thing i do notice is im looking at myself and im like damn im goodlooking haha… This is a great for me since to many times looking at myself ive considered myself ugly and judged all my flaws

2 Likes

Day 6: Rest day.

I am getting destroyed with recon right now… Very sore all over especially my neck(similar to when i ran dragon for the first time ever) Horrible negative thoughts and not wanting to even be seen by anyone. The positive news is i am up for this rough path and will fight through because i know in the end it will be well worth it.

One potential thing that can be causing the horrible recon is the fact im taking absolutely no action to change atm and i think its eating at me hard. I keep telling me self i have to hit the gym to be healthy and look good and i have to eat good as well and stop putting junk into my body. I keep ignoring these thoughts and i feel my mind is punishing me for it

1 Like

:muscle: Thats it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Again, this is an ambitious stack you got here. Please enter a support ticket for guidance. For now, give yourself some rest days. Perhaps 3.

1 Like

Yeah im currently following the listening stack guidelines. I dont mind the harsh recon. I see it like a tough workout. You grind through it and you will grow. i dont think the listening pattern is a problem since i already ran a cycle with it(with paragon included) and i noticed massive improvements

1 Like

DAY 7: 1X Loop Of dragon st.1, 1X Loop of CFW

Signs of recon are slowly fading. I had a very happy feeling run through me while listening to my loop of dragon. Similar to how it felt with CFW last time. I also was hit with a very positive sense of optimism for the future. I know that going through and pushing through all this bad recon will be worth it in the end for me

3 Likes

Day 8 rest day:

Dragon… What a whirlwind of a sub lol. So the last 2/3 days I felt like a train hit me. Crap ton of anxiety and recon. So bad I was almost considering taking RV Consultants advice and lowering the amount of times played in a week. Fast forward to Yesterday, later in the day it was like a light bulb switched. I started getting crazy feelings of happiness and confidence and just feeling alpha af. I was like where is this coming from lol. I decided to go our to a local bar with my buddy to carry this energy with me and take action. I dressed up and looked at myself and was like god damn I’m good-looking.

Big lesson for me is Ive been starting to notice energy is everything on these subs and in life in general. People will feel it. The more I run dragon the less I think physical looks matter(I’m not ugly) but here is why. Any normal day I go out dressed the same as I was last night with low energy(low confidence/anxiety) no one notices me and I have 0 social life. Now last night I’m the same person(same looks, same way of dressing) the only difference is the feeling of supreme confidence when I left the house. As soon as I get to the bar I notice both the ladies working at the bar just checking me out constantly(one being very attractive), smiling and trying to get my attention. I didn’t make a single move LOL. I need to work on the seduction part after healing 100%. But the point is it showed me that energy and that inner confidence, definitely radiates out to where other people can feel it. Crazy part to is this is a healing sub… I can only imagine the energy that primal seduction or khan radiates.

5 Likes

DAY 9: 1X Loop of CFW , 1X Loop of Dragon stage 2.

Recon is now 100% gone. I feel much lighter. I even feel like i can breathe better. Since around HS i felt i couldnt take deep breaths and always thought maybe it was some kinda health thing going on. But now i think maybe i was just under chronic stress. I really need to get in the gym again and start building up a body im proud of. This stack is definitely leading me into a Spartan + Paragon and Diamond stack to work on both my body and Bedroom performance which im lacking in.

Also happy mothers day to any of the amazing mothers here on this forum !

2 Likes

DAY 10: Rest day.

This sub is really bringing my flaws/insecurities to surface which I love. I dont even feel recon over thinking about them because all these flaws are things i can actually fix with future subs + taking action. I wrote down a list of things i need to fix to get to my ideal self. As for how im feeling, i feel very comfortable in my own body with constant positivity thoughts. I had my first vivid dream last night since the dreams in HS… In this dream i was very charismatic in public, talking to both guys and girls. Im thinking its time soon to move onto dragon stage 2 after this second cycle. Khan stage 1 and now this really cleared a shit ton of trauma up already and i feel it.The majority of times i feel bad now/anxiety im starting to believe aren’t even based off trauma anymore but based upon those list of insecurities i listed above.

2 Likes

Im starting to see dragon as like an honest best friend or family member lol. It just tells you how it is. And brings to the surface what you need to improve on. You really cant ask for a better foundational sub IMO

3 Likes

Day 11: 1X Loop of Dragon, 1X loop of paragon

I just swapped out CFW for paragon. I realized alot of the progress from my first cycle was from feeling good on paragon so i wanted that back. Dragon is still working a ton of magic on me. I am starting to build a ton of ambition and motivation to get stuff done and work on my business. I also had a crazy sense of happiness yesterday and just was thinking how i love my life and how i feel amazing. I am slowly getting very comfortable in my own skin and continually not caring what other people think. I noticed recently dragon has been bringing BIG insecurity of mine to surface and ive been thinking about it alot lately so hoping to break through on it soon. The funny thing is dragon has me in a kinda i dont care state(not in a bad way) but an i dont care about my flaws because i dont care what other people think. So despite this coming to surface hard it hasent caused any recon at all.

2 Likes

Day 12: Rest day:

Paragon is slowly becoming one of my favorite subs from subclub. Everytime i run it i just feeling amazing and my sex drive gets crazy high. Last night i had another amazing almost euphoric moment due to dragon. i just felt this crazy sense of internal power and almost felt like royalty. The significance of this is this is the true feeling i want to feel majority of time where im just lazer beamed focused on goals and have maximum confidence that radiates off me. And now i feel dragon finally “teasing” and bringing this power out in me. Also side note : business has been amazing on dragon and motivation as well. I know its not a wealth sub directly but the confidence boost it gives definitely rubs off in almost every aspect of your life.

Lastly kinda what seems like a small victory but for me its significant. Last night i decided to put together a workout routine on paper along with a diet. This is the first time ive done this since highschool. I think dragon is starting to push me to get back into a good routine.

1 Like

Day 13: 1X Loop Dragon, 1X Loop Paragon

Still doing very well with no recon. Yesterday was a big accomplishment for me since without even thinking about it, i just decided to workout and have an amazing workout. My motivation is definitely increasing on this sub. I am on the verge of breaking out soon with that almost euphoric like god mode feeling i mentioned previously! I am also going to do a paragon custom actually to address 2 things that came to surface during dragon. This seems like the smartest play to me so i can kill 2 birds with one stone

1 Like

Paragon Custom I will build

Part 1: Eye/facial symmetry

1. Paragon Complete Core
  2. head
  3. eyesight
  4. physical shifter sexiness
  5. seducers gaze
  6. apollon
  7. facial morphing

Part 2: Reproductive health

1. sps organs
  2. male enhancement
  3. sps reproductive system

Part 3: Additional health modules

1. harmonic singularity
  2. epi and dna modulator
  3. nervous system
  4. endocrine system
  5. digestive system
  6. fusion optimized
  7. equilibrium
  8. architect
  9. energetic development
  10. metamorphosis
1 Like

Day 14: No longer going to update the journal everyday as i feel its not necessary. Dragon has done wonders for me so far. From basically bringing my anxiety and stress down to 0, to feel more confident, to bring to surface all my flaws and things i need to work on. The crazy part is this is just st.1. I have a feeling after reading what st.2 will do, it will be even more intense results wise for me. Correct me if im wrong but It sounds like st.1 brings out your problems to surface and st.2 will correct/release these problems? And lastly i am extremely excited about my paragon custom(Currently being built). This actually will address 3/4 out of the 5 flaws dragon brought to the surface. So i think it will be cool running them side by side like this.

1 Like

Day 19: 1X Loop of dragon , 1X loop of Paragon.

So today for the first time in a week or so i felt the need to update this journal as im coming to the end of dragon stage 1 cycle 2. Dragon stage 1 has done an AMAZING job at showing and bringing to the surface all my insecurities, along with things holding me back, along with what i need to work on to level up. Unfortunately me being the stubborn person i am i ignored alot of dragons signs. Sign 1 was to stop talking to these 2 kids in my life who are holding me back. I felt as if dragon was testing me with this since once day it felt like i shouldnt hang with them and then the next i didnt have the feeling and ended up caving in to hang with one of them. This gave me bad recon. Second thing was eating healthy and gym daily. which once again not only did i NOT listen to but i decided to drink and smoke a ton which is the total opposite of what dragon was calling for. This also gave me bad recon. The reason im posting now is today ive been recapping this stage 1 of dragon and im finally back on track for what this sub is telling me to do. Im eating clean, im back in the gym, and ive blocked 1/2 of the guys it told me to. I also had a major realization a while back on dragon and i specially told myself i would read it out loud daily to keep reminding myself, however of course i procrastinated like usual and didnt do that either. So once again today ive re wrote it down on a piece of paper and ill begin to remind myself of what i need to do

1 Like

Im looking forward to stage 2 now to heal and recover from all these things once and for all and carry this momentum i have

1 Like

Day 20: Rest day

Okay you cant make this up lol. Yesterday i came to the realization how i was basically ignoring dragons signs and not taking action. Well today i am back on track with everything i needed to be doing along with taking action and boom just like that i feel like a new person again who is fully confident. 2 big lessons learned on these subs

1. Take action
  2. Do not fight the sub , go with what it wants you to do
2 Likes