Dragon Reborn, Survival Instinct

I will get rid of automatic playlists completely and just listen once to each title through headphones.

I have now turned off my playlist and will wait until tomorrow to play anything more.

Trying to determine a workable strategy. Listening less requires more attention than having a playlist running automatically on repeat.

I am thinking maybe attempting to run a playlist that includes Dragon Reborn ST4, Dragon Reborn Ultima, Paragon Ultima and Survival Instinct once as I go to sleep.

This will be the order:
Survival Instinct
Paragon Ultima
Dragon Reborn Ultima
Dragon Reborn ST4

The other possibility, which is probably more workable is to run a conventional sub + an ultima every other day.

Day one:

Survival Instinct
Dragon Reborn Ultima

Day 2

Dragon Reborn ST4
Paragon Ultima

Continue this rotation. Take Saturday and Sunday off or just assume I will miss days here and there and consider those days off.

This is more likely what I will do.

1 Like

How’s that Survival Instinct going for you?

1 Like

I am not sure I can say anything definitive yet. I think it makes one very aware of being prepared and scouting for potential problems.

I would encourage this one, with a rest day in between.

You mean listen for two days and then take one day off?

Thank you for asking. I’ll try to clarify.

Monday: priority stack

Tuesday: rest

Wednesday: secondary stack

Thursday: rest

Friday: primary stack

Saturday and Sunday: rest

If I reduced it down to running a single title what would be your ideal schedule? Just Dragon Reborn without running Survival Instinct or either Ultima.

MWF running just one loop of Dragon Reborn? Or even less? Twice a week?

I figure I might as well take things back to complete fundamentals.

With that in mind I plan to start again with DR ST1 and work my way back up to ST4. No reason to overcomplicate and water down via stacking multiple titles.

I guess I have my answer.

Listening to one run of DR ST1 today, through bluetooth headphones.

Would probably normally listen at night but the opportunity came up to listen early in the morning. This will be the last track I run until Monday.

Trying to decide if it makes any sense to play the Dragon Reborn Ultima instead of ST1 on Wednesdays.

My experiment with Survival Instinct is over. Will go back to where I was on January 13, 2021 when I started Dragon Reborn and will only run it, but this time with an extremely pared down minimalist schedule.

The only possible variation from that would be to run the DR Ultima on Wednesdays.

Transcranial Magnetic Brain Stimulation.

Another magnetic brain stim device.

Did I already answer your question in another post? Or is there something you might still want an answer on?

What do you think of running DR Ultima on Wednesdays in place of the conventional DR sub? Could that strategy boost results?

Meaning this schedule:

Monday: DR ST1
Tuesday: Break
Wednesday: DR Ultima
Thursday: Break
Friday: DR ST1
Weekend: Break

I have already gotten through six months of DR and all levels and have been using the Ultima since April 29th. Wanted to restart from ST1.