Dragon Reborn, Survival Instinct

You mean listen for two days and then take one day off?

Thank you for asking. I’ll try to clarify.

Monday: priority stack

Tuesday: rest

Wednesday: secondary stack

Thursday: rest

Friday: primary stack

Saturday and Sunday: rest

If I reduced it down to running a single title what would be your ideal schedule? Just Dragon Reborn without running Survival Instinct or either Ultima.

MWF running just one loop of Dragon Reborn? Or even less? Twice a week?

I figure I might as well take things back to complete fundamentals.

With that in mind I plan to start again with DR ST1 and work my way back up to ST4. No reason to overcomplicate and water down via stacking multiple titles.

I guess I have my answer.

Listening to one run of DR ST1 today, through bluetooth headphones.

Would probably normally listen at night but the opportunity came up to listen early in the morning. This will be the last track I run until Monday.

Trying to decide if it makes any sense to play the Dragon Reborn Ultima instead of ST1 on Wednesdays.

My experiment with Survival Instinct is over. Will go back to where I was on January 13, 2021 when I started Dragon Reborn and will only run it, but this time with an extremely pared down minimalist schedule.

The only possible variation from that would be to run the DR Ultima on Wednesdays.

Transcranial Magnetic Brain Stimulation.

Another magnetic brain stim device.

Did I already answer your question in another post? Or is there something you might still want an answer on?

What do you think of running DR Ultima on Wednesdays in place of the conventional DR sub? Could that strategy boost results?

Meaning this schedule:

Monday: DR ST1
Tuesday: Break
Wednesday: DR Ultima
Thursday: Break
Friday: DR ST1
Weekend: Break

I have already gotten through six months of DR and all levels and have been using the Ultima since April 29th. Wanted to restart from ST1.

Looks good. What are your thoughts about staying with st4 versus going back to st1?

Do you think that will be more useful at this point?

If you have already been through all stages, I would say yes.

Please give yourself credit for getting to stage 4. DR is a marathon and a half.

Yes. 49 days of DR ST1. 28 days of both DR ST2 and ST3. 73 days of DR ST4 and DR Ultima. It will be six months since starting it on Jan. 13 very soon.

Ok, I will just figure on continuing with ST4 on MF and the Ultima on Wed.

Another question is if it makes sense at this point to just run DR Ultima?

New journal.

1 Like

At this point, I plan on running DR st4 and DRU. Although they sound similar, they work differently. I’d plan on DRU once per week, one loop.

Thanks. That is the plan at this point.