Dragon Reborn Multistage + other subs

I just acquired Dragon Reborn. I see peeps adding subs to it. Is this advisable? If it doesn’t hinder its function I’d add Genesis ZP and/or A Love Bomb for Humanity, & Ascension Chamber to it.

I see peeps using each stage as an individual sub. If that’s the case, I’d add Genesis ZP and/or A Love Bom and listen to each stage as a two or three ZP stack. I’d listen to Ascension Chamber once a week in the mix somehow.

I read its description. My aim is to gain positive & empowered mental and emotional transformation. I like adding Genesis ZP, A Love Bomb for Humanity, and Ascension Chamber to stacks like a chef would add allspice to everything.

Is it advisable & possible to effectively add subs to Dragon Reborn Multistage? IMO, I see positives and negatives to adding any and everything to it.

I see adding Genesis ZP, A Love Bomb For Humanity ‘spice’, and Ascension Chamber to make the Dragon Reborn Multistage ‘spicier’ with confidence, abundance, empowerment, and other tasty spices.

On the other hand, it may be possible I’m ‘mucking’ it up. All those ‘spices’ could ‘muck’ Dragon Reborn Multistage’s benefits up. All those enlarged stacks could lengthen Dragon Reborn Multistage’s completion time. It could take a better part of a year for all of this to complete!

However, if its worthwhile, I’m all in.

I’m open to all positive thoughts and suggestions.

Lay it all on me!

P.S. I’m unsure where to post this. Forgive me if this is in wrong forum.

For the most part, the only categories you’ll normally use are:

1. Journal category (Or Q custom journals if running a custom)
  2. Emperor’s Lounge
  3. Questions and Comments
3 Likes

Dragon Reborn is advanced. Perhaps run something such as Genesis for 90 days and then perhaps listen to Dragon Reborn.

No need for other subs during a Dragon Reborn run.

Its healing - TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

Thank you for for inputs!

I’ve started Genesis ZP again with Ascension Chamber ZP on the weekend. I will follow through with this for three or four cycles before moving on to something else… perhaps even Dragon Reborn Multistage ZP because it’s in my toolbox…