Dragon Reborn Journal

Sometimes I have to catch myself. I’ve even went off a few ones.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

1 Like

Have people had more benefits from this listening schedule? Any journals where I can read others progress following this way?!

I think I’ll give that a go.

Although, I wanted to listen to it just now! I’m on day 2 of rest and this would mean resuming tomorrow to get on this recommended schedule.

1 Like

Day 11 ~ decided to take a 2nd rest day and start a new listening schedule of MWF.

I didn’t realize how hard this combo has been rocking me! (DR ST1 & LB)

Normally I can be more easily redirected from whatever I am “stuck” on with recon, but I kept going there and even deeper regardless of what tools I used to shift. I l wanted to keep ranting about all the things that pissed me off about myself from the past. I made sure to move my body through yoga and walking in nature though.

I was annoyed by other people’s happiness during recon but worked through it. :roll_eyes: I love seeing people smile and love being the reason for someone smiling too, so this wasn’t fun for me!

It’s been hard to get up in the morning. I go back to sleep and have crazy dreams!

I dreamed of Joe Dispenza this morning. I was in his home but there were people everywhere. Experimental shit going on. A child was flipping out and I proudly expressed my experience and knowledge with helping aggressive children.

The dream switched to a different scene where my ex fiancé’s old neighbours were going to take our toddler on vacation and I was very resistant to this. I wanted to keep her. I believe this relates to when we split up and I allowed his parents to take her for a bit. She wasn’t returned and I had to get a lawyer. Still an unresolved matter 20 months later. We have our 3rd settlement conference with the courts tomorrow.

I desire us to reconcile and be a family again, but a much different type of family since me having so much transformation.

I don’t want to go back to the relationship. I want to go forward with it.

Could this be holding me back from my healing?

1 Like

Day 12 ~ 1 loop of DR ST1 & 1 loop of LB

Woke up and had a listen after 2 days of rest.

Had a good cry.

Had court with my ex for custody/parenting time for our daughter. We talked on the phone for over half hour about the situation prior to court. I was able to speak to his lawyer as well.

I handled it all with poise and dignity. I wanted to lose my crap but was able to hold composure.

I was clear and concise with my words, while getting my point across. The judge complimented my ex and my communication. Everyone was pretty chill and friendly. Felt the love in the room despite all things considered. The ex and I kept looking at each other.

We are close to a resolution where we can close the court case but he needs time to decide if he wants to agree. This means he needs to talk to his parents about it.

I left and had a big cry.

I feel depressed now.

Out for dinner with a friend but my head is somewhere else. My attention going to the unloving thoughts I carry about myself and am working on changing.

I just wanna go home.

Wow.

3 Likes

I have been on the MWF schedule for several months and it is very easy for me to follow. Plus, if I need to, I have a big washout at the end of the month. It’s very easy for me to follow and keep track of my days.

1 Like

That’s how I am going to roll out this listening schedule!

I may remove LB for DR ST2 and add something else.

I may only do one cycle of DR ST1 but I’ll see after my wash out!

What’s your current stack?

3 Likes

Day 13 ~ Rest Day

Woke up during a dream in the middle of night. Whatever it was had me feeling fired up!

I feel like whatever it was, I defeated it.

I was in and out of dream world to follow and didn’t wanna get up this morning right away. I felt like rest was needed and felt okay with it.

This stack is really doing a number on me but I believe it’s going to be really beneficial in the long run! I feel more sleepy :sleeping:

I’m not giving up on this journey though!:fire:

Yesterday I realize my recon was around the thought of “what’s the point?”

I wanted to throw in the towel and give up on my dreams…

How do I have it all? How do I make it all happen?

I found myself calling my 1st ex fiancé last night (who is a friend) in a very low mood, bringing up thoughts about our daughter and wanting her to come back home full time. This turned into him bringing up crap from the past. I noticed where I still had some healing to do there. He wants our daughter to continue school where he lives but I want her to come home. He thinks I am making it about myself and that it’s not what’s best for her… :thinking:

(Being assertive, having confidence and not holding back while taking away the guilt piece is a goal of mine.)

What do I really want? Why am I making things so complicated?

Why do I contradict myself sometimes? I notice it so much now.

It’s like I wanna be 2 different people at the same time…

Have all 3 kids while crushing goals, or not have all 3 kids and crush goals.

I orbit around this!

I went to sleep pretty frustrated about this subject.

I’d love some clarity!!!

I’m a great mom, but I also have a million goals too. I want to be a wife and raise kids with a supportive caring man. (I want to reconcile with ex fiancé #2) all while crushing goals and living my dreams. I don’t want to be a single mom.

My insecurities are being presented to me in many different ways. I notice a lot of the things that bug me about me and it’s not easy to let them go. Coming up to be healed!

Curious what tomorrow will bring :metal:t2:

2 Likes

My current stack is Alchemist 1 Dragon 2 and Chosen:The Way of Nature. Friday I will finish this stack and may wash out until August 1.

1 Like

You listen to all 3 stacked same listening day?

1 Like

Day 14 ~ 1 loop of DR ST1 and LB

Another night of waking up from dreams feeling like fire moving through me… so many unpleasant thoughts from past worries and fears surfaced all night.

A lot of mental activity is happening for me in the night with this stack.

I look at this a big clearing of the trauma that’s been stored in my body and mind.

I had thoughts of subliminals not working while searching for evidence of this thought. If subliminals work so well then why are people still stuck with the same problems months later? That crap was coming up!

All stemming from comparison to others and lacking confidence in my choices or belief in myself.

I’m noticing crap thoughts around my childhood feelings towards my parents and the experiences I had compared to others. Forgiveness is a priority here. I’ve worked on this (so I thought) since I was a teenager but resentments prevail.

I don’t want to view my parents in an unloving way or let it reflect on my own parenting with my 3 kids. I have definitely had times where I acted like them towards my kids and want this to stop.

I don’t feel as tired today. I definitely feel more motivated to keep making healthier loving choices while also being kinder/more gentle with myself on this journey.

Yes, I do. Sometimes I experienced a little recon but not overwhelming.Just to remind you, this is not recommended but, we can experiment. As long as my intitution says it’s fine and I have very little or no recon, It’s ok for me.

1 Like

I love experimenting!

I’ve just been listening to DR and LB.

Maybe with ST2 I will replace LB with something else.

1 Like

Day 15 ~ Rest Day

Dreamed a lot but not much recall. Woke up with tension in my neck and traps area.

Slight headache today.

Feeling more on edge. Snappy with my kids, but mostly my 12 year old.

Questioning what I really want with my life.

It’s really getting to me!!!

My ex came to pick up my toddler and she didn’t want to leave. “I want to stay!” She was crying and yelling it as they drove away.

I “think” I want reconciliation with him and have my family together, but is that what I really want or just what I think would be easiest so I can see her everyday? This is mind boggling.

This sub stack has me digging deep into the tiny cracks of my foundation.

I want to blow it up! :fire:

Whatever crap I am holding on to needs to go buhbyes…

I feel like taking a lot of things from my house and tossing it or give it away.

I have a vase with fake flowers from my ex fiancé that I think I should part ways with, but it is quite lovely. I could always buy myself flowers though.

I have photos of us, concert tickets and movie stubs from our 4 years together. Maybe they need to be burned, but I thought I’d keep them for our daughter.

Holding on to things I probably don’t need to be holding on to.

4 Likes

Day 16 ~

Thinking of replacing LB for LBFH… today would be rest day #2 in a row with the MWF schedule…

I feel tempted to listen to DR and LBFH today to see how it effects me…

Wanted to share my dream from what I can recall:

I was at a friends house who has a bunch of kids and she was telling me she is saving stuff in case she has one more baby…

How she has a supportive husband and it makes all the difference…

I was seeing eggs getting cracked open lol

Then I was at a cleaning job I feel I’ve been at before… (I dropped my cleaning business recently)

It was my reflexologist though
And I was gonna have my friend clean but the last time she cleaned she didn’t do a good job (what I was thinking during the dream)

I was there awhile but didn’t finish the job and was frustrated and was thinking about the price to charge her…

I ended up cleaning more but then the dream shifted to my first fiancé and my kids …

I was cuddling my ex fiancé and that was weird as f***…

That’s all I can recall…

I woke up wanting to sleep more… wasn’t a very restful sleep… but I have decent energy today…

Did some mobility and yoga followed by a long walk in nature… with my mushroom coffee (not magical)

I have found that my OCD behaviours are coming out around my hair and some other physical things … giving attention to what I don’t want and going down a google rabbit hole…looking at others to find similar comparisons… then feeling sorry for myself… poor sad me crap!

This is improving though and doesn’t last as long!

I’ve become more honest about the crap I have given life to and feel excited to see where this DR journey will take me!

1 Like

Giving LBFH a listen on day 2 of rest with my new listening schedule of MWF!

4 Likes

I’ve noticed an increase in wanting to do more stretching, mobility and other body movements.(maybe a byproduct of previously stacking paragon and seductress?)

Maybe I have become a bit obsessed.

If I don’t do enough of it daily , it feels kinda like I am letting myself down.

Feel like that above statements meaning goes far deeper than I could consciously imagine! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::fire:

Make bigger gains, make better progress, heal it all right now. Some impatience, maybe wanting an overnight fix for years and years of trauma. All erased, poof.

Enjoy walking the bridge, while keeping the end in mind. :heart:

6 Likes

Whats MFW?
What’s your current stack?

Monday Wednesday Friday listening. With more rest days.

Dr1+LBFH (replaced LB yesterday)

2 Likes

Day 17 ~ DRST1 & LBFH 1 loop of each

I found myself extra chatty with people today…

My guy friend said they felt intense energy from me! He wanted to come over later on in the evening but I shut it down…

While out for dinner with two guys, I noticed I was feeling sexually aroused, imagining sharing my love with another. (Not specifically with either of them.) Holding, touching, kissing, exploring someone else’s body.)

This didn’t happened at all during my DR/LB journey until replacing LB for LBFH yesterday.

I received a lot of male attention today but didn’t act upon it. I’m not interested in casual sex but rather to find my husband. My king whom I build an empire with.

Interesting though, to feel that sexual desire again, where maybe I’m not fully sure about casual sexy time with dudes vs holding off until I find “him.”

Time will tell!

Either way, I felt so much love inside of myself today, almost like I was high! I just wanted to share it with the world.

My recon was far less heavy today too. Had some lighter crying moments early in the day, which subsided early afternoon. Had some good laughs over non sense!

Unloving thoughts would creep in but I shifted them fairly quickly.

6 Likes

Day 18 ~ Rest Day

Woke up really thinking about breaking the habit of being me ~ the me that focused so much on what she didn’t want instead of on what she does want.

Noticing how much it bothers me how I behaved for most of my life, with dishonesty about it. Not taking responsibility for the crap I was giving life to on the daily. I woke up to this harsh reality in 2020.

It feels like this deep rooted sadness and disappointment that has me waking up in the middle of the night. This has been happening since DRST1 started.

My fears pop into my dreams subtly but they catch my attention and are more easy to recall. I don’t want to give dreams power over my life. I don’t want to believe those things will come true but that instead it’s just a process of freeing up my mind so the good stuff can take it’s place.

I have a history of manifesting stuff I don’t want very quickly but somewhere deep in there I probably believe these things will happen regardless if I want them to or not, which is BS! Can I really take control of my mental diet and where I add the feeling since the feeling is the secret? Can I really change what used to be natural but I don’t want to be natural anymore?

I am a Neville Goddard studier. I notice when I hear some of his teachings that fear and doom appear. Can you change what you continued giving life to most of your life? Is everything already predetermined with us having no say in the matter.

Are we just becoming more cognizant of the future events through intuition and a sixth sense? Or do we actually have a higher power that we tap into that makes manifest all that we desire. Do we have any control over this?!

I’ve “predicted” many things in my life but was that just me using the laws and manifesting things or I am psychic and see the future… can we change the predetermined future, if so?

This loops around in my mind a lot right now.

LBFH helped a lot with recon yesterday but today feels like a different type of recon. I feel it deep in my belly. I feel like I am detoxing/purging physically, mentally and emotionally. Is that possible with DR? @SaintSovereign Or could Paragon still be assisting with physical healing since I stacked that for 3 cycles prior to this stack? I haven’t listened to Paragon since July 8th.

I wonder how long after a physical healing subliminal does it stop working for you or if it has long lasting effects?

The thought “I’ll do whatever it takes” was popping in my mind yesterday, followed by angel numbers on license plates: 888, 999, 222, 777. I try not to give numbers much attention or meaning but they pop out at me constantly!

I just want to be free from fear pain and worry.

I want more happy playful fun loving experiences.

To wake up excited about the day knowing that it will rock!

To have a caring supportive powerful husband and more time with my children, without guilt on how I became a mom of 3 with different dads.

I wake thinking about my return to my school job in September ~ which I began to lack in performance and interest prior to summer vacation.

When I started subliminals from here and was also experimenting with a friends, I had thoughts of walking off the job, but then what? I don’t want to go into another job or start a new career. I want financial freedom! I’ve been in this career for 12 years.

This really tugs at my heart strings, creates tension in my shoulders and neck and gives me feelings in my gut.

I want freedom without loss …. The woman who has it all easily and effortlessly … people are inspired and curious about her … she rocks!

The end.

2 Likes