Dragon Reborn Journal by Dragonrider

Phhuuuuu is was unprepared
I thought RegenerationQ and the Elixir Ultima woud have this effect, they didnā€™t so I was going whit the attitude :yea yea easy I can do DR before I go out.
I am laughing now about myself

THANK YOU SUBLIMINALCLUB FOR THE GREAT WORK YOU DID

Dragon Reborn is exactly what I need and wanted.

Somehow so much heavy energy was falling of me since yesterday. Maybe 60-70% and still going.
The pressure in my right brain side is reduced more than half. Thatā€™s fantastic

2 Likes

This is it. I feel cleansed of my burdens more and more everyday. Especially when I wake up from sleep or nap.

1 Like

This was realy heavy
After 4 hours the unhealthy energy ramp up to the level of self toxicity for 10 hours. Somehow DR Coud open the channels to realease/burn/cleans but not the amount of energy.

Anyway I like it a lot and for my taste DR Coud be stronger.

Now 16 hours later I feel unbelievable clensed.

My head is spinning a little bit and I have a slight headache but I smile if I think that I do another loop today

1 Like

Yesterday I visited my brother so I skipped a loop
They living in a house with 7people
We where awake until 4 in the morning.
I stood up this morning and realized how lonely I am. Loneliness is a big thing for me because to stimulate me I need Deluxe class of Humans. So I tryd different things over the years,
hang out with drunk people:no bueno
Drug people, no bueno
Stoners, ok
Normal people (work, eat, TV, sleep) boring
Women need to be emotional healthy and not sucking the life out from me-- to find a quality women is not easy.
So anyway I stood up and realized that I have a very good energy when I make my thing until I am in contact with people then I fuck up big time because of loneliness and that I canā€™t solve the topic alone and then I heard myself screaming inside: I am alone
I realized also that it is not so difficult to solve that, I just have to find some diamond people or people I really enjoy. Somehow the whole sad unhappy state thatā€™s attached to this topic stood still for the first time
Then I sat down and Coud cry out in front of everyone but I ask my self what do I want : I want a family
Then I dive into this current and ask me the question : what is it what I really want - a family where I am the father or a family where I am the child

Answer was I want to be the child
So from now on I am a healthy father and mother to myself first

But on the same time this topic fucks me up
why the fuck is this so hard and why canā€™t I solve this problem alone
Who wants someone who is in a emotional fuck up state
I understand that I donā€™t want to be alone so why dose it not stop and change into a good state

God I am a child when it comes to relationships

3 Likes

Then I was laing on the bed in the living room and AL of a sudden some old trauma exploded in my head where I just wanted to break out of this reality/experience. In the same time I draw myself back into me cringing like a beating animal and then finally I heard myself saying: this state is over, come back to reality, donā€™t hide anymore, Handel the situation, from now choose a strong state.
And it was over.

Now somhow I have very unstable emotions like emotional swinging

Holy fuck I am not sure if I do another loop today

This topic of loneliness knock me out to the point of loosing control
How do I get power back? What the fuck is this shit

1 Like

OK I cleaned it out myself
Problem solved

1 Like

Dragon Reborn cleansing a lot of family issues for me too. Family is the longest programming anyone can have. So that needs a lot of work.

4 Likes

This family topic really gets me
But piece for piece it Wil disolve

1 Like

OK all the fear in my root, sakral, solarplexus and heart are gone.
But my head is shaking since the last loop in fear.
Finally this will be cleaned

1 Like

I canā€™t walk a straight line since 12 hours.
My head swings like crazy
Now one loop Elixir and then on loop DR

Hardcore time on

Something changed yesterday
I Coud do 2 loop of DR without a problem
Today I start early with DR

1 Like

In the beginning I had slight headache on DR
Then after loop 3 headache last until min 30.
Loop 4-6 until min 37
Loop 7-10 until min 45.
After that I feel warm fire in my belly lasting for hours

1 Like

Youā€™re doing 10 loops a day?

No I did 10 loops in 14 days
Today before bed I do a second loop somehow I can take it now.
Feels like I am over the top of shit :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yesterday the moment I closed my eyes to sleep I played a loop DR.
Today I am very quiet in my mind and also energetic
I can breathe
Relaxing
And doing stuff in an easy pace

1 Like

@Lion
Do you have a journal?

1 Like

Yes. Here it is:

2 Likes

I Wil read that today :open_book:

1 Like

Wow! Deep!

This is deep!

I wonder if you can have healing experiences without the vomiting.

2 Likes

This is healing
My best Frend owns a Ayahuasca/Sanango Medicine Retreat Center in Peru.
I helpt him build it from the start, for him itā€™s also my Center. (but itā€™s realy his thing)
When Medicine is done right you have a simbiosis with the plants/spirits for the rest for your life.
One part of the medicine deals with removing unhealthy energy out of your system/energy body as fast as possible = vomiting or shitting.
Another part is the Ayahuasca takes the problem and holds it in your face so you realy see and feel how this problem makes you feel without denying or fleeing of the state = unconscious and conscious feeling of: I have enough of this, this is no good for me, out with this shit fast, then you vomit and problem is gone/ left your energy system.

So I am very happy to have such good allyā€™s in me
That are effectively working for me.
:grin:

3 Likes