Dragon Reborn Cores available on Q store, Ultimas on the way!

See topic title. Dragon Reborn Ultima (along with the other Ultimas) will be available on the Q Store by tomorrow.

Note: The Ultima cores are meant for ULTIMA CUSTOMS. You may add them to a regular custom if you’d like, but there’s no guarantee it’ll work properly. Adding Ultima Customs to your regular custom and then complaining that it “doesn’t work” will result in losing access to the Q store.

We’ll be adding the cores here: https://q.subliminalclub.com/product-category/ultima-core/

Questions, comments, concerns? Put 'em here.

9 Likes

THANK YOU SAINT SOVEREIGN and FIRE

3 Likes

I would like to know what DR Ultima exactly is but I just have to be patient and wait till you put it on the store. Thank you for your hard work, gentlemen.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the customs coming up!

1 Like

Will the Dragon Reborn Ultima be available on the regular store like other ultima titles?
@SaintSovereign

Dragon st2 is missing 2 in it short name says " DrRSt1"
@SaintSovereign

1 Like

For those who like to experiment, please note the above quote.

Ultima CORES … Does a limit of 3 cores per custom apply?

Any other guidelines?

What is the difference between the Ultima Godlike Masculinity vs the module of Godlike Masculinity when building an Ultima custom?

One is formatted for an Ultima, the other isn’t. Lol. The script is essentially the same.

Same as before – be careful with cores.

Yes, this is what I’m talking about!

You got your wish.

1 Like

I’m clear Ultima cores are not to be added to regular customs

Since we can’t do a single name embedded Ultima Core, is there a recommended use of Ultima Cores, a custom with a 3 Ultima Core minimum?
Adding 1 Ultima core to 2-6 other non Ultima Core modules?
Or there just there for experimentation without expectation or official recommended use?

1 core recommendation, but if you want to experiment, feel free to do so. Nothing’s really changed in the recommendations for custom Ultimas other than the fact that you can use Ultima cores now. It’s really made for you to create custom versions of your favorite Ultimas.

3 Likes

All these different formats are getting a bit too many and too intricate for me. :joy:
I’ll just stick to Emp Q and a couple of ultimas. I’ll add Dragon Reborn to the mix in January and roll on that for a whole year. For subliminals, I’m starting to see that less is more.

1 Like

I’ve been leaning to this philosophy as well.

1 Like

There’s only two, Q and Ultima. Q is used for major-type subliminals and Ultima is for boosters. That’s it. Q has three different strengths, with two of them being for those who want to experiment. If you’re not interested in that, just two build types. Let’s not overcomplicate it.

4 Likes

When is q+ and ultima+ supposed to be released

Probably months away lol.

Probably those two yeah, but I’m sure there will be an announcement early 2021 or end of 2020!

1 Like