Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

I’ve never seen Baby Yoda, but someone told me that he is not actually Yoda as a baby, but rather a clone of Yoda as a baby.

Fell asleep after running Paragon U.

I keep wondering how all my caffeine use affects my mental state. It and nootropics are the only mind altering substances I use regularly. Alcohol consumption is rare, maybe every two or three months in limited quantities.

I have switched my office mp3 player to running Dragon Reborn ST4 as of today.

Should get 4 to 4.5 hours of it today.

Did 49 days on DR ST1, 28 days on ST2, 28 days on ST3, and now likely until the beginning of August with just ST4. The thought of the moment is to continue ST4 at that point, but add Survival Instinct into the playlist at that point.

I had been running Elixir Ultima a bit, but now will completely switch to DR Ultima and Paragon Ultima.

1st day of ST4 completed.

Day 2 of ST4.

Terrible drowsiness at work today despite all my caffeine.

I am figuring it has more to do with poor sleep last night rather than the effects of DR ST4, though.

General drowsiness in afternoon, too, despite taking Adrafinil, Noopept, Alpha GPC and a mix of different things in another capsule. Just not a good day for me.

I hope you feel better soon man!

1 Like

Thanks. Wondering if there could be any connection with just starting ST4.

It’s possible. Remember that st4 is an interweaving of the previous 3 stages.

1 Like

Yes. Thanks. At home for the weekend, so I won’t get any listens until I am back in my office on Monday.

Rest should help. If you want/need more, Monday could be a rest day too. I just took 4 rest days.

1 Like

Running Paragon through headphones.

Repost to journal.

I have had a significant issue with my knee. It has not healed back to as close to 100 percent as I’d like, limiting my mobility.

I have been listening to Dragon Reborn since mid January. Ver. 2 for ST3 and now 4.

I have only recently reached DR ST4 and have listened to DR Ultima approximately six times at the most. I am alternating it with Paragon as of last week

At this point I am noticing a bit more consistency and stability. Since this is a physical change I hope the stability and overall mobility and reduction of pain will improve over time.

My action taking has consisted of taking a variety of joint supplements, rubbing a Spruce/St John’s Wort rub into the knee twice a day, doing isometric squats and deadlifts and testing the knee by attempting to walk greater distance with endurance and comfort.

Running Dragon Reborn Ultima through headphones.

Running Paragon through headphones.

Back in office. DRST4 ultrasonic playing.

Feeling a bit out of it again, today. Just kind of drowsy and low energy to start the day.

Slept ok, but not wonderfully. I find my mood and energy levels and sleep are all over the place and a bit hard to manage.

My main strategies are attempting to get as much sleep as possible and the uee of nootropics.

I am sure my excessive caffeine use does not help.