Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

Running subs in office. Should get 5 listens total.

Dragon Reborn Ultima V2.

Back in the office listening to ultrasonic.

Friday night DR Ultima V2 through bluetooth phones.

These are the bluetooth headphones I have. Adequate if underwhelming.

Ran DR Ultima.

Iā€™m finding DRU very strong. How about you?

I have run it maybe 6 times, only in the the V2 form. It feels like any of the other Ultimas to me, thus far. I have never felt dramatic short term effects from any ultima, though ā€œExecutiveā€ did lead to anxiety as I listened.

I am trying to figure out why I donā€™t seem to experience these in the dramatic manner many others do.

What do you notice in the short term after listening to DR Ultima, RVC?

I feel like my brain is vibrating. I also some times feel an odd sensation in my stomach. These within a day or so, I feel liberated of something. Other than that, I donā€™t know what else.

1 Like

I would like to feel liberated from some of the recurring issues in my life.

I would like that for you too.

What are the things you want to feel or be liberated from?

Procrastination, stuckness, lack of positivity, a general feeling of malaise

Have you considered taking a 6 day break from subliminals and noticing if some of those things might change?

I have taken two breaks of 10 days in the last year and didnā€™t notice anything different that I could perceive from it. I have also had 3 or 4 day breaks periodically within that time period. I also have the 64 hour breaks every weekend, though during the breaks this week and last week I have played DR Ultima V2. Previous to that I hadnā€™t played anything during those breaks.

Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Just bought Paragon Ultima.

One of my biggest issues is a knee that I have had surgery on that has remained weak.

My plan is to play either this or DR Ultima every night.

Running Paragon Ultima through bluetooth over the ear phones.

Really working on my knee. Paragon last night.

I have been taking various joint related supplements including a large amount of Curcumin.

Rubbing a St Johnā€™s Wort and Spruce salve into it.

I have been doing isometric and band variants on squats and deadlifts rather than lifting actual weights, as it seems to strengthen the joint.

I switched from curcumin or turmeric to ginger because I think ginger is less likely to interfere with testosterone.

I think this was the video I learned about it:

2 Likes