Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

1 Like

Slept from about 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm and then 9 pm to 6:45 am, due to just feeling like shit from the pain, especially in my left knee. At this point it has more pain than my “bad” knee.

Back physically to work after a day away, even though I did a two hour zoom presentation in the afternoon.

I have a troubled relationship to attention to detail both in paying too much and not enough attention depending on the context.

I have been diagnosed with OCD, but who really knows exactly what that means.

Running elixir and going to bed early. Knees still in bad shape. Much pain.

I feel like DR + Elixir. is softening some calcified things up. Hard to quantify or be specific at this point. It is not dramatic, but It feels like something is happening in this process. The plan is to just keep running the levels of DR. Today was a full two weeks of ST1 and listening to Elixir at least once on every one of those days.

I am playing Executive quite a bit less and at this point my procrastination is maintaining its blockage of my efficiency. This is where action needs to happen, but a big part of the problem is a pattern of delayed action.

Had a dream in which the actress Cloris Leachman was also a world class field goal kicker and never missed.

I found out she had died earlier in the day and she showed up in my dream several hours later.

My nephew is starting his first season of playing Division 1 College Tennis. Has his first meets this weekend. I am excited.

Still rolling with DR. Will play Elixir through phones in a bit here.

Running Elixir.

It is funny, though. He is on campus, and they are playing sports, but all of his classes are held completely online.

Running Elixir via iems.

I badly need some physical healing. I have painfully fucked up my knees.

Sleeping again starting at about 8 pm

Running Elixir.

Dream in which an ex girl friend worked at a large movie chain, walking around and doing very little. She often had a stethescope around her neck. I saw the job as pointless, but she seemed very happy.

Running Elixir.

Running Elixir.