Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

https://www.themodernantiquarian.com/site/35/cerne_abbas_giant.html

Back in office. DRST4.

I think the Cerne Abbas giant could be the inspiration for a new sub, A sort of extension of primal as the natural physical man combined with physical fitness that comes from the natural movement patterns and activities of day to day life. Also the natural man that women love. The natural man free of neurosis.

The natural man at his most basic, without the trappings of civilization. A wanderer in the natural landscape. The man in touch with the natural world. The intelligence of nature.

A kind of ultimate extension of the Primal concept. The Ultimate Natural Man, the Emperor of the Natural World.

Would you be willing to repost this on the Q request thread?

1 Like

Sure, and I have also posted a full thread about this in the questions and comments section.

1 Like

Brainstorming about how to get more cardio without straining my weak knee.

4 months + with just Dragon Reborn and Elixir, DR or Paragon Ultimas.

It will be three weeks with DRST4QV2 on Wednesday.

How has this final stage been for you? Has it been harder or easier compared to the previous three stages?

1 Like

After starting I noticed myself becoming somewhat less reactive. Somewhat more easygoing. I seem somewhat more able to control irritation with and at others. This has been pretty consistent throughout.

I think I feel some pessimism at somewhat greater reality in assessing the situations of my life. I think I realized that I am chronically depressed. I think this sub may be about confirming unpleasant realities, for me, at least.

I had a lot dreams at the beginning of running the 1st level. These have trailed off since then.

Overall, I don’t think I have the kind of “wow” results that many post about, but I am very consistent about devising strategies for running the subs and playing them out. I also have reached a point where I really don’t jump around with the subs.

I also had the plan to start using Elixir Ultima and switching to DR Ultima once I got to ST4. I have done this, though I have also been running Paragon to foster greater physical healing in my knee. So far I do not notice change with that, but it is an ongoing process.

1 Like

This is a very good thing, accepting these bad things allows you to move past them.

1 Like

I am hoping it will lead to healing. The plan is to just continue using this as my main sub, with some listening to DR Ultima and Paragon Ultima as well.

Set up an mp3 player with speakers to just turn on and off the DRST4 sub in a room in my house.

Back in the office with DRST4 playing.

I get -57 to -60 in the spot where I mostly sit.

I’ve added a player running Spartan QV2. I will only hear it when I am in my basement workout area.

It has physical healing and should boost my fitness motivation and mental toughness.

I have run it before, and while the effects were fairly subtle it seemed to be positively supporting the issues I mentioned.

Thinking about the idea of Renaissance Man being the next main progr beyond Dragon Reborn. I would probably run it for at least a few months alongside DRST4, but as a creative person this seems an obvious next step and probably more fitting than Khan in most ways.

Can anyone speak to the alpha qualities of Renaissance Man?

Back in the office, running DRST4. I love looking at Frequensee and seeing that upper frequency spike.