Does Stark have physical shifting?

Curious about people running stark solo or with other titles that don’t have shifting. If I get it I’ll be running it alongside Wanted so I wouldn’t be sure myself. Thanks.

1 Like

It’s not officially listed on the sales page, but from reading the journals of those that have ran it, there is some physical shifting present there. Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP - #350 by Invictus

As far as I noticed it has some facial tonalities to it. Andddd it also gives a very cool and sexual buzz and ooze. Little bit of both physical and energetic primal sexuality.

I would wear my clothes like hemd opened up very loose and sexy. Parfum. Little bit clean but dirty fashionable with sexual undertones, just sexiness. That’s it.

Not much else in regards to physical shifting, that I noticed.

I lost a lot of weight and got leaner on Stark so maybe there’s a fat loss aspect to Stark? (Not necessarily physical shifting maybe to some)

1 Like

Maybe thats just extra calories lost from how much more you talk on stark! :rofl:

3 Likes

As someone who has never run Stark in my life I can confidently say that Stark has never provided me any physical shifting benefits in the slightest.

3 Likes

That is in fact a good point :thinking:

Aha but yeah in all seriousness I did measure my leanness before and after using Stark and I went from 17% to 15% without changing my diet or workout plan. Is it a coincidence? I really have no clue :joy:

Stark most likely has physical shifting that isn’t expressed in the objectives yet. They are clearly still unfinished.

Best way to get physical shifting results with Stark is to change your diet, start lifting, start mewing, WHILE running Stark.

I’ve experienced physical shifting with Stark.