Does density of script really matters in zp? Or the goals!

Ok so I tried beyond limitless zp for the first time a week ago. I tried 6 mins of the loop and took two rest days. Again on day 3 I ran another 6 mins of the loop. And then the next three days I was in damn recon, low energy, feeling like something is going on in my brain feeling absolutely low and dizzy head. But within the three days the recon was gone. Then on day 4 I tried 5 mins but still it Gave recon.

Then I left blu zp and tried limitless zp, 6 mins of the loop with one day gap, so far no recon or extra processing in brain. Limitless zp also gave recon in January but that time is as doing two loops and the recon wasn’t even at the level of blu zp

What surprised me was even beyond limitless ultima v2 didn’t gave this type of recon.

And density of blu is less than limitless. I want to know does density of script really matters on zp?

I am not saying that blu zp gives more recon than limitless zp in general. It’s my personal experience. Maybe not the density of the script but the goals of the subliminals decides who will face what type of recon. Since limitless and blu are little similar but still has different goals.

Pls share your opinion according to your experiences

2 Likes

Could it be like Ascension Chamber and be more than ZP? Originally, the last three to be converted (Beyond Limitless, Executive & Limitless Executive) were to be boosters…

But then again, Saint would likely have suggested them to MadaraUchiha when he kept asking for ZPT & ZPT2 store titles…

1 Like

But @SaintSovereign clearly mentioned that blu is a main titles now. I read somewhere he posted. I may be wrong

1 Like

I don’t have any slots left to try Beyond Limitless myself and compare with Ascension Chamber for dizziness

I have run my seduction ZPT2 customs at varying durations from 3-15min and never experienced anything disorienting.

I think it’s cognition zp titles specifically that can have this effect… and possibly blu even more so?

1 Like

Yes ig so, but why limitless didn’t gave the same recon. While it’s denser than blu

As far as ZP titles are concerned, density doesn’t matter. Treat each title as a full main store title until there is an official “Booster” version of it.

BL ZP was supposed to be the first of the ZP boosters but I think it’s delayed for a while.

Some user will have recon with certain titles. SaintSovereign gets them with Cognitive titles and you are the same I guess.

The only solution is either stopping it or more rest days and run days until it gets normal.

Possibly (my guess) is you adapted to Limitless by now after running it before. And yes, levels of recon might be different based various factors like if we have had enough food/water/sunlight/etc on those days.

1 Like

I think so. I did get recon when I tried stark zp and emperor zp in a stack for 3 weeks. The cognitive recon especially from stark.

Thanx for your input bro

1 Like

Oh man. Emperor and Stark are pretty intense titles too. Hope it wasn’t very brutal recon.

Anytime, my friend.

1 Like

You would he surprised to know, it didn’t gave the recon like blu zp did :no_mouth::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol! At least that’s some good news.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions when I get a chance… I’ll run stark / emperor/ blu
:exploding_head:

2 Likes

ROFL

This is @unusualfellow being all:

095399588b3a333bccc9ea3fd862d787

3 Likes

@Matrix please stay with either 5 or 7 minutes and not 6 minutes as this is what Saint said. I assume the script is repeated every 2 minutes so you cut the script off in half when you end at 6 minutes.

1 Like

Okkk. In every two mins? Or the first time it ends with 3 Mins. Then every 2 mins ?

2 Likes

Try running the script for its full duration. I know that it may sound counterproductive, but I had more recon when running my subs for 5 minutes than I did when playing them for 15 minutes. Some people may need for the message to be repeated more times before their mind can fully accept it (I know that this topic was also discussed in Saint’s journal, but I’m too lazy to check for his exact wordage.) If I were you, I’d first try running the full 15-minute loop every other day and if you still get recon after that, run a 5 or 7-minute loop.

3 Likes

This advice may also apply to @Alphamale since he is also running shorter loops.

I am sorry if I missed anything but I just read the first post
I think it is more personal,
Beyond Limitless contains special scripting to boost your confidence in completing all tasks.
I assume this is the main reason for your reconciliation

1 Like

Your proposal is experimenting
My hypothesis is that when you run longer minutes of the loop; you simply postpone the recon/execution…

This has not been my experience so far. I personally differentiate Recon from Overload, recon comes and goes, while Overload builds up slowly over time until you inevitably have to do a washout. During my foray with shorter listening times, I didn’t get the results I wanted to see from my custom, while now that I play the full duration, the results manifest quickly and in a more defined way. Remember that in the end, the length that was chosen for ZP files was 15 minutes, @SaintSovereign and @Fire (tagging them in case they want to chime in on this topic) (@DarkPhilosopher and @RVconsultant your behind the scenes input could also be helpful in this discussion) would not have released them in such a state if they didn’t think it was the optimal way to do so based on the results they received from the testers.

2 Likes

Have heard the following recommendations for listening times:

• 3 mins
  • 5 mins
  • 7 mins
  • 15 mins

My guess is that the 1st minute is the Primer and every 2 minute after that is the scripting for the sub.

1 Like