Does density of script really matters in zp? Or the goals!

1 Like

Honestly speaking
My results from 15 minute loops were faaar more PRONOUNCED than 7.5 minutes. That is the short term boost of ZP and that is not necessarily ONLY in early days.
The way I see it: the more you expose yourself, the wider and deeper the array of old beliefs to get reconciled with new beliefs. This is more obvious in healing titles, such as CFW.

2 Likes

Woo! I will definitely bookmark this. This is a very important info thanks for sharing

Thatā€™s what hit my mind at first but then I thought primer must repeat too.

1 Like

My guess is that the Primer isnā€™t repeating. Itā€™s only the first min.

Not very important to me though. I play the full 15 mins.

1 Like

what is the primer?

It does, but if youā€™re aligned with the script, it matters LESS. I was just having a discussion with a user and his problems on a particular title. That personā€™s personality and life goal is diametrically opposed to Khan, and thus you can experience recon on it. This is what I mean when I say that you canā€™t lie to Zero Point and it canā€™t control you, because your subconscious will just ignore it, or youā€™ll get recon and will still ignore it.

BLU ZP is based on getting you to work NOW, which means the issue is probably with productivity rather than cognitive enhancement. If you procrastinate a lot, this title can cause recon. To resolve it, you have to just make yourself do work.

9 Likes

Close, but not quite. Thereā€™s just more information to process, so the recon will come later. When I run 1-5 minutes, the recon can start about an hour or two after listening. At the full 15 minutes, if it occurs, itā€™ll occur in a few days.

6 Likes

That is what I said
The hype is shorter and recon and execution for long term starts faster

Ah I see. It makes a lot of sense. Ya I do my work at the last moment :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: and procrastinate a lotā€¦

Do you also see a difference in when results come in?

I get them quicker with less minutes. People have reported they also donā€™t last as long, which I CANNOT report.
I, PERSONALLY (READ, PERSONALLY), see no benefit in running more minutes. Rather more iterations (i.e. 3 minutes every 3-4 days after recon is solved to dig deeper)