Does Ascension helps with seduction (girls)

He rather stack both

Like this?

1 Like

I would not mind if the challenges emperor threw at me were women wanting to have sex with me lol these are the challenges I would welcome

2 Likes

I think Ascension and Primal are very good to stack together.

2 Likes

Hahah I expected you say something like that @Grimm1390

I was running Khan, which also has the module The Forge (which manifested such challenges).

With the Forge, you must be ready to go beyond your comfort zone. If sex is totally okay for you, then that module wonā€™t manifest that (sorry :sweat_smile:). To be honest, it helps to have drunken a bit of alcohol on such days when The Forge manifests something

2 Likes

Haha -Batman -Yes agreed

Honestly Iā€™m addicted to the full package of Emperor,
The intensity, the focus, the intelligenceā€¦zero fear and total entitlement around the most attractive womanā€¦the challenges are hard but there totally transformation and itā€™s nothing I have not been able to step up and handle.

5 Likes

Is there a subliminal to make myself un-ok with sex
before I run Khan?

3 Likes

Hahaha :joy:

Request in the q modules request channel

1 Like

To be honest with primal I never felt like a douche. Pre Q primal did make me feel like a sexual fiend, I was very horny, since Q plus learning about channeling sexual energy primal makes me feel very optimistic and happy about life. The motto for me on primal is all is well and will be.

3 Likes

Custom khan or regular khan ? How did you find out about khan having the the forge ? I have no idea whatā€™s in these subs outside of the descriptions on the sales page lol

1 Like

I am talking about regular Khan

It is literally written on the sales pages that it will manifest such situations. When I remember correctly, it was the description of Stage 3 but Stage 4 has it as well.

Well i donā€™t have money for both Ascension and Primal soā€¦:laughing:

1 Like

I didnā€™t know khan had the module the forge in it though I didnā€™t even know about that module. I havenā€™t read the sales page for khan in a while so I probably missed it or forgot about it.

1 Like

Start with ascension donā€™t rush

4 Likes

Emperor is amazing lol i ran it for a month a year or 2 ago and was so happy with it and also ran it as the emp experimental earlier this year. Emperor can be tough to run but it will shake your existence to its core and make you rethink your life and where you are headed.
I would start with ascension then emperor or start with AM then emperor.

Thinking about it i have been questioning things a lot lately so might have to re calibrate my goals and subs i run. Thanks for posting this, I think i am going to remake my custom sub and choose emperor as a base.

3 Likes

Try Seductress if you feel experimental enough. :wink:
It should still be sex-positive, but very different from Khan.

It is currently labeled Unisex, so it is possible that there is a man out there checking it out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

:joy:
lol

Iā€™ll pass.
Iā€™ll just stick to my affirmations supercharger style

how am I so profoundly uncomfortable with sex
why is sex so not ok for me
how am I so not ready for incredible sexual experiences

Iā€™ll be ready for the khan Forge in no time :wink:

1 Like

That wonā€™t work. The brain will ignore not.

You will have to use the standard thoughts that nice guys affirm unconsciously all the timeā€¦

why are women so intimidating?
how can I avoid any contact with these intimidating creatures?
why am i such a loser with women?
:nauseated_face:

I donā€™t think I can write any more. It hurts just coming up with these examples. :dizzy_face:

:smile:

4 Likes

I asked this question to saint about sexual repression and my shame around sex and women etc back in may and he recommend primal out of the options I asked him about. I can vouch for primal helping me overcome my fear of sex and being sexual as a man. My love for women also grew. I can become bitter towards women because of redpill awareness, but man primal will make you sexually free to express yourself and not be ashamed of it. Try reading the description it really does what it says lol Saint also told me sex mastery has sexual healing In regards to sexual repression but to a lower extent than primal

4 Likes

Yes because Sex Mastery is actually a ā€œpretty basic scriptā€. For what I can tell it works great for many people, but I had the chance to experience SM Ultima included in StarkQ Ultima, and that was INCREDIBLE. I wish they would create an extended more advanced version of Sex Mastery in Ultima. I am not gonna lie that would go BEYOND all expectations.

3 Likes