The Forge Module?

Guys can you share your experience with The Forge Module if it is in your custom? im kinda confused if i should include this in my next custom. my worry is my life might get even harder if i added it. i want the growth of course that it brings.

Sales pages no longer list them directly, but I was fairly certain Forge is included in both Emperor and StarkQ.

I took a break from Emperor because what I felt was manifestations from the Forge module were a little full on. I won’t go into that in detail, but despite the hairy experiences that came out of what I perceived as Forge in those subs, the outcomes were ultimately positive in retrospect.

4 Likes

a Hero’s Journey Indeed

Also, from this post, sounds like it is in Khan too

2 Likes

i noticed it myself before when i was running emperor, The Forge likes throwing wild cards at you hahaha when you least expect it.

2 Likes

I have emperor and the forge module there specifically

I expect regular challenges in forms of weaknesses being addressed in a way that fills the gap between who you are and the ideal you more easily but of course, there may be pain and discomfort at first.

Forge module forces you to fly (pushes you off cliffs or makes chasms appear right where you are stepping suddenly) but at the same time gives you a jetpack which you can use if you are wise. At some point you will essentially have to :wink: And that’s when the magic happens

Glad I had the balls to add it, and I recommend more people to add this module to their stack if they seriously want to take their growth to the next level.

Be concerned with being awesome rather than looking awesome. That mindset helps when using forge also.

4 Likes

Great point bro and i admire your trial by fire approach. My next custom will center around survival instinct and PCC thats why im quite cautious right now if i’ll add forge

2 Likes

Thanks bro!

Hm, I see, but from what I see it’ll never be truly dangerous to you

like, what is threatened is only weak parts of us, it will not be easy but it will be really rewarding

I also recall this from emperor and khan both. But with forge in there it’s awesome. I love living in discomfort zone, because when you’re too comfortable you get rekt. But now I have so much to do I sometimes feel like one of those married men who can’t do anything but tend to family stuff, and then they get fat, etc. If this makes sense? I used to be a lot more free, a lot more experimental, rebellious, etc. Love also softens us men I think.

Anyways, Forge is giving me a chance to face life the way I want it again, every day new challenges that I can overcome and get stronger. Like a good video game. No day is boring, and I love where this is going.

I recommend you add it at some point if it matches your goals (serious growth in any area - I think whatever you stack it with will somehow benefit from this flavour).

3 Likes

I worried about this too. What I found was I did have situations that were uncomfortable come up, but my nervousness was less and I just became more immune to things that might be unpleasant.

1 Like

If your open to it can you give some examples of the challenges you face, even if there just a subjective challenge you’ve perceived and overcome?

1 Like

I would but it’s not the right time

let’s just leave it at that for now, but I’ll just say it’s challenges every day from start to finish, but in a very sweet way once you get into it. And You will get into it very fast from my experience at least - it’s fun.
But you Gotta put the work in, so I’ll say yesterday I had to do 5-6 hours of inner work.

some day I’ll share more but on my journal I think you can see a few examples of the things I’m dealing with already. Just the tip of the iceberg. I have a lot of respect for you , and would love to answer what you say, but it does not feel like the right time to talk about all this, plus I’m still in the middle of it all, I have to get past it to reflect properly - it’s an experience :wink:

I’ll tell you some more of it some day, but as you see I sometimes post on the journal about these matters.

One example is the hate I feel from certain people, occasional angry looks, but there’s a lot more,
just not the right time, I gotta deal with stuff steal
but I still say this module is gold. you gotta experience it for yourself

for everyone I suspect it’ll be different
whatever your weaknesses personally will be addressed, has been my experienced
I guess then we get to the fun part, but we all will have some weaknesses at some point, nobody is 100% perfect, so this sub should work amazing for everyone I imagine.

2 Likes

Totally get it :slight_smile:
Thanks for the response
I have experienced quite a few challenges since starting Emperor
some I’ve mastered and moved forward, other’s I feel like I’m still spinning my wheels on.
Time to take a conscious recoup and fully deal with them

1 Like

definitely, I think one thing is the active challenges you deal with and that’s awesome

but there are these things that are continuously there, we must spend the time to deal with them
I think it’s a beautiful thing to talk etime away from usual life and reflect / do inner work for hours, whatever is needed

it seems like the stepping stone to the next level of evolution, what you’re speaking of! Wish you all the very best :pray: Emperor is really good :D! And you from what I’ve seen are amazing - all the best on your path!!

1 Like

Yes it would of great value for me to do more of this.

You too bro! Lets crush this year.

1 Like

I thought you were already crushing it man! Wow man… what might happen now than you intend on crushing it?!

1 Like

thanks I guess lol but I don’t know what gives you that impression…
I feel really good about my overall consistency and progress in my internal development,
how I show up in my life, the consistency of certain work I do, and my slow but steady financial growth, but there is plenty that is nowhere near where I’ve intended or wanted it to be. I’m pretty transparent in my journal about what’s working well, what is not, and where I stall. Whatever the case lets see what happens with a stronger intention in ‘crushing it’ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What can I say… I’m a fan!

1 Like

appreciate it :slight_smile:

Since I added limit destroyer with emperor I’ve had some mad things happen…

Is the newest version still got this type of script in? If so, Emperor is something else.