Does anyone actually get results?

Don’t believe me I don’t care you don’t know my life so why would you judge me over something you don’t know?

1 Like

alright alright chill down my bad I must’ve hurt your soft spot, sorry.

You haven’t, I just don’t understand why your hating on me when I shared some sensitive about my life.

Guys drop it

@SaintSovereign and I have discussed the power of running Beyond Limitless Ultima and the Executive. I haven’t stuck with just those two but given what Saint posted about his results with BLU the two in tandem is both scary and exciting

My bad I got carried away it’s just I had a traumatic experience because of that friend so when someone tries to talk back about it I don’t take it too well.

1 Like

I tried it yesterday it’s like feeling like you have the power and the memory to do anything you ever wanted.

2 Likes

@Vesper That’s what I was feeling might happen. Probably what I need more than anything right now to get shit done

Nah, speaking as a user (not a moderator) I can sense the bite in Tornie’s posts. Especially those little quotations around the words recommended and bought. It’s uncalled for and has nothing to do with what you were saying.

If he feels you shared your Primal with your friend, he is free to report you to SubClub rather than incite something on the forum.

Just happy you’re not having this discussion on the Libertine thread. I’ve had quite enough of that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I apologize if it seems that way, it was never my intention and my wording was I guess misworded so I apologize for that too.

Cut it out. Yes, I have had the same experience as @Vesper – given people a free sub, watched them run it and get results, then watch as they convince themselves that the subliminal had nothing to do with their results. It’s not uncommon, and please don’t “call out” other posters like this.

3 Likes

can I give my friends some of the things I purchased? also you’re the co-founder its up to you even setting everything free, but I meant can normal people like us give it away for free like you?

No, that’d be piracy.

1 Like

Okay, I’m done.

2 Likes

Well actually… I would if I could! :wink:

Oof, I missed out on this. Executive was free?

In anycase, to the OP, I was just reading this journal a couple of minutes ago and I am very impressed: Executive emperor

I have no doubt in my mind these subs are very potent.

Honestly, I’ve seen a couple of very impressive journals as well, I have been doing my reading to make sure I make the right purchase for my needs. Best of luck and I hope you find what you’re looking for.

@ diegosanchez69

I agree with you. I do not see anything I would call impressive. Can you say what results you had with the other company products and who they are - pm the name .Thanks

You seem like the type that won’t ever be satisfied with the results no matter what. You’re absolutely right in looking for another company, because here it’s all about results and action and not bullshit.

I became a millionaire this year and I credit Subliminal Club with a huge part of it. Does that count for your “high” standards?

15 Likes