Do foundations last?

for those who ran a sub lets say for 4- 6 months a major one, do you find yourself still have those foundations still? or it slowly fades away when you introuduce new subs to your stacks or replace the old ones?

lets say if you run emperor for 6 months, then you swapped it with some other program, will the programming of emperor slowly fades away if you introduce a new sub and stop listneing to emperor?

1 Like

or it’ll just build up i assume?

I did ascended mogul and for more than a year, beeing a fundamental sub and not doing it since 6 months now i can tell you it changed me completly.

Remains to this day

5 Likes

ive ran multiple different subs last year all of which were for 4 months and i can definitely say that i still have the changes from them

2 Likes

great to hear!

exciting buddy! thanks for the comment

1 Like

I once read from @Fire that every listen is permanent.

Other subs later might mold it into a certain direction, but it will never “undo” an old sub. If I quoted that correctly.

3 Likes

yeah same. but sometimes i read saint’s posts or something and i get confused

1 Like

If you live a year as a khan it doesn’t just go away

That’s like living in Thailand and being a stripper for a year it’ll have dented your mind in a way

Like the saying you can take the soldier out of the army but you can’t take the army out of the soldier

3 Likes

bro hahhahah
habebi how is damascus?

1 Like

It’s pretty good

1 Like