PLEASE READ: New Listening Pattern

wait what? i thought long term programming 6+ months stays in your submind unless you chnage your behaviour?

1 Like

No dude. It’s like weight-lifting. You will remain muscular for a while after 6 months of going to the gym but it needs maintenance. Maybe less trips to the gym after that time period but you still need the occasional exercise.

I used to overdo listening a lot when Qv2 came out. And then I took breaks and it fixed it ofc, but then I fell back into overlistening from time to time. So the same patterns came back all the time, from one extreme to another.

This week I have been doing exactly according to the recommendations. And it works like a charm. I managed last week to overload myself like crazy, I had tense jaw muscle and foggy brain for like 5 days.

But this time instead of doing a small washout, I just transitioned into the recommended listning pattern from that recon heavy state. It’s been interesting to watch the symptons go slowly down to settle into a sweet spot from listening and not trying to do it from a break from subs.

It mitigates the loss of aversion bias you get from abstining, or you’ll be the child with wide big puppy eyes in a candy store on a saturday. Eat everything now or you get tooth decay they said! But it doesn’t work like that with subliminals lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

wow bro never knew that, gonna stick to subs all my life so it doesnt matter that much

but i think however with enoug exposure and time its defnitly permnant, cause thats the sub-concious job

you never learn to walk again, its automatic now. you wont forget how to walk after all those years
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Well you will built good habits if you stick to subs for a while but SaintSovereign had mentioned before that using subs can be compared to weightlifting.

Especially since you are constantly bombarded with messages to your subconcious from outside. So it is good to run subs for life.

1 Like

So this thread contradicts the answers in your other thread: Do foundations last? - #8 by Budewr

What are you gonna do now Budewr? :wink:

IMO (!) while subs might be LIKE weightlifting, it doesn’t mean they are EXACTLY like it.
Especially with QV2 going REALLY deep changing core beliefs I don’t think they are easily undone. And if you change your lifestyle towards the new sub, I.e. living like an Emperor for a year and building an empire, even if you stop listening you will still have that mindset due to the reinforcement loop.

It’s LIKE stopping to go to the gym, but now you have a tough labor job, so your muscles stay.

So as always, the actions you take towards the sub CONSCIOUSLY are very important.

The issue really is that people switch subs constantly and wait for magic to happen just from listening. Then the effects wear off. But if you take actions towards the goals of your sub and reshape your life, your subconscious beliefs will stay, regardless of if you keep listening or not.

But maybe I am wrong.

6 Likes

its a new prespctive ive been seeing :cowboy_hat_face:

This should be emphasized more. I am of the opinion that the technology is approaching such a state that a lot of classic analogies aren’t as accurate as they used to be.

2 Likes

Thank you for the comments!

1 Like

I understand. The healing subliminals should keep you busy. Maybe for years.

This is actually a good point. Rest days seem as important as listening days, so perhaps 1 loop a week might actually be better for some people.

3 Likes

Diminished, but noticeable results and less reconciliation. For people who know themselves and are honest with who they are, you’d probably enjoy these results. For most, though, the changes are so subtle that they won’t recognize anything is happening.

13 Likes

And I guess the results would still gradually accumulate and strengthen over time?

This actually sounds kind of like what I’m experiencing right now with the ‘1 day on, 1 day off, 1 loop each time’ approach.

Gentle, subtle, easy progress. But maybe it indicates that I can handle a little bit more.

5 Likes

Yes, but at a much slower pace. For some people, this may be more organic and feel much smoother / natural.

7 Likes

Seems to be the biggest problem for most, me included :grin:

I’m mostly reducing loops because on recon days I’m pretty useless.

Does it all take longer this way? Yes. But the progress is much smoother and every day life not affected. I enjoy that.

As you always say, depends on the person :muscle:

4 Likes

I agree with what you’re saying. And I would like to add, I’ve never heard that expression before… shoehorn as many loops… I like it.

That’s so encouraging to know!

1 Like

I agree. I tried doing one day listening and one day off. It killed me. It’s too tiring especially with Khan Total breakdown. I need at least two days rest… and even that’s a bit of a stretch for me.

2 Likes

Inch by inch anything is a cinch.

Yeah it’s tricky for sure. I have had Khan in my rotation for 10 months now, and recently decided to play one loop of TB, and it sent me into one of the fiercest recon of my subliminal career.

And after a couple of days rest I played my custom with St4 in it with no problem.

3 Likes

@Tobyone how often do you sprinkle in some KhanTB into your rotation? I have KhanST4 custom and have been thinking about rotating ST1 back in here and there to clear the path for even more profound results

1 Like