Discovery - Dragon Reborn & StarkQ - Journal of PurpleRT

:+1::sunglasses:

Day 26:

Another rest day, maybe I was a bit overloaded so Iā€™m enjoying the increased benefits of taking a small break of running the programs at night. Self-assurance, content, creative and productive.
In fact, I think I last listened Executive 2-3 days ago and this morningā€™s going great in terms of performance and routine. Seems to me the script kicked in today.

Things are great so far. The worst already passed and now we have clear skies.

2 Likes

Day 29:

Tomorrow I switch to DR ST3. Man, what a journey.
This couple of days I dropped many fears and insecurities I had at the wheel, I showed them whoā€™s in charge now and feel confident.

Pops invited me to spend some time with him at the mall. Things are better now.
And at last, Iā€™m finally ready to begin this Monday again with my studies. I already signed up.

Four months, from here to June, finish one final exam and Iā€™m on my way.

3 Likes

Congratulations man! I canā€™t believe itā€™s been 30 days already!:+1:

2 Likes

I know, right? 30 daysā€¦
And itā€™s incredible to see lots of change. From December to now, Iā€™m so pumped to see what lies ahead!

1 Like

Day 30:

Final day of ST2 completed. Tonight I begin with ST3.

Amazingā€¦ Brought me some hidden desires and studying again touched an old nerve.
Once again, kept lying to myself about it, always wanted to become a great student, but always repressed the idea lying to myself ā€œitā€™s pointless.ā€
Didnā€™t wanted to admit my lack of interest, lack of will and lack of potential, among other stuff.

Now I plan to change that, become a great student now. Not more half-assed attempts, but do it right. I was about to commit the same mistakes, but DR showed me it would repeat the pain. Iā€™ll switch that to my favor.

4 Likes

Day 2:

Stage 3, and wow.

Jesus man! In the morning I had extremely tough recon, so intense I had to grab a notebook and let it all out. Even wrote which parts I tend to hate and despise from myself. No sugar coating or anything, but to write everything, by pure instinct or something of the sort the facts that I dislike came through automatically.

Instead of letting those beliefs swimming around in my subconscious now I faced them, wrote them and questioned them. And after that, had a brief but rewarding workout.

Felt relieved, content and free. In less than an hour the shift in my mood was so radical, surprised me a lot, and this served as a reminder that indeed, Dragon ainā€™t easy, but has itā€™s long-lasting benefifts.

Honestly I did not expect for ST3 to give me this type of recon, let alone in the first days. I thought the worst already passed.
But maybe thatā€™s right. Now I accepted my flaws and now Iā€™ll head over to improve them.
Which each day that pass, Iā€™m removing more limiting beliefs, change of pace and habits.

1 Like

I know man! Itā€™s awesome, eh?

Yes it is! But at times gets me so pissed off, sometimes blinds the judgement and the long-term benefits.

This is the first ever sub that gives me a tough, intense, frustrating ride. Ups and downs.
Tough recon, but taking action to prove the opposite.

But I have my hope itā€™s all gonna be worth it. Thatā€™s the only thing keeping me from not resigning and to continue. Reborn and enjoy life like it should, my way.

Thatā€™s the spirit mate!

Hang in there!
For me it took a week into St3, then it turned around. Now all is good!
IĀ“m starting St4 on Saturday.

2 Likes

I sure hope the same. Iā€™m amazed to the amount of mental baggage I carried. And apparently thereā€™s more.

Waking up every morning with a horrible mood and emotional pain is getting tiring. But Iā€™ll hang in there.

Congrats on yourself for persevering on almost all stages! Free and healed, Iā€™m sure that ST4 should be a breeze. Clear skies for you!

1 Like

I know this feeling all too well. I just havenā€™t said much about.

Remember rest days and fewer loops.

Do you have Sanguine?

How about Deep Sleep?

Some people find Paragon Complete helps them sleep. Sleep I think is very important in helping the subs work. I make it a point to get 9 hours a night.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the advice man.
And I too, understand one prefers to not mention those feelings. Itā€™s one of those things you feel itā€™s personal and want to not to talk about it.

I tend to go for the usual five days in, weekends for rest days.
Only use two loops, donā€™t know if reduce it so itā€™s just one loop a night.

Yes, I do have Sanguine, takes a couple of hours for the script to kick-in for me. You know, Iā€™ll have to use it daily, at least for this final push of ST3.

Regarding sleep, Iā€™m guilty of not sleeping properly these two weeks. Today I finally slept eight full hours, but it can improve. Paragon at night, seems fit. I do noticed itā€™s tendency to knock you out.

Thanks for the tips and advice. Gonna tweak a bit my schedule.

Remember that some people are doing different schedules.

Iā€™ve done rest days on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.

you might be feeling Stark recon as well, not just DR. Stark recon can have a painful disconnected sense in my experienceā€¦plus subs interact to target each other- so DR would be pushing the healing issues on Stark faster. Some food for thought :slight_smile:

I whishā€¦
Life is still up and down, but there is a positivity and optimism that wasnĀ“t there before the program.
If St4 deliver I plan to run it 1-2 times a year as a tune up.

Sure, life does have itā€™s moments. Those are where we develop our growth anyways, although we may or not realize it. Sometimes they suck, sometimes theyā€™re good. But you can confront them with a different perspective, of a man whoā€™s no longer chained to past mistakes.

Thatā€™s why the path now is different. You still engage in the ups and downs, but reborn. Makes things easier, definitely.
You could do that, or use the Ultima variant. What do ya say?

Now that you mention it, this could be from both programs. Might explain why sometimes I donā€™t feel the assertiveness and feeling weak during the recon. One thing is confronting the side you hate from yourself, question it and fix it. The other is asking why you donā€™t think yourself worthy of calling yourself Stark.

Man, surprises me how these two pack a punch. Aching to finally enjoy this year clean of all burden.

Sounds like New Beginnings :slight_smile:

I have the opposite recon on Stark-mine is like ā€˜whatā€™s so great about a Stark- overly talkative, attention needing show boatā€™ lol

Day 5:

Bit low on energy this morning, but the day got better as it went on. Optimistic, wholesome and overall fun. Seems to me Iā€™m honest in what I seek.
Compared to myself three months ago, what a change. Honestly I, discovered many parts of myself and embrace them.

Now Iā€™m studying not only efficiently but on my own interest. Confident at the wheel, I wear my preferred clothes, improved self-worth and a shift in mentality. New habits, long-term plan and optimistic attitude towards life itself.

Plus, got myself new glasses this Thursday, the funny thing is. My old glasses out of the blue broke themselves Wednesday night. Picked up my new ones the day after it.
Weird, I always took care of them, and that happened. I tend to love the symbolism behind it.

My old self, representing the last seven years, lack of confidence, direction, purpose, among many things, is gone. With those glasses breaking, seems to me represents closing an old chapter.

The new ones fits better my face, and represent a new age. A new life. A new man. New values, habits and honest with myself and the world.

Might be small and insignificant detail, but it got my attention.

2 Likes