Discovery - Dragon Reborn & StarkQ - Journal of PurpleRT

I understand… fewer loops… more rest days.

You’re right there. Gonna take the night off, let my mind process even more.

Yea. @PurpleRT73 I’m finding that my walks are among the few things that help.

1 Like

what’s your sense of the ‘alpha-ness’ in Stark?

1 Like

I agree a lot man. The idea sounds good but it wasn’t until yesterday that I finally went for a walk on my own that helps a fuck-ton in the thinking process.

Walking’s nice, a small trip basking in solitude and thinking what’s right for one itself, while enjoying the sound of the birds, the passing cars and the sun brightening the day.

1 Like

The self-assurance and playful attitude one have for life itself. Not all riled-up like Emperor makes me feel. Stark’s alpha-ness relies on a optimistic side, a personal sense of creative power in both the work one makes such as projects or stuff like writing & drawing, and how your social skills gets polished with it.
To be confident, optimistic, youthful and dominant in a more wholesome way.

Whatever happens, Stark’s got ya back. From being a student, the laughs from my charisma and respect from teachers, along with the productivity. And this shit was in online classes, imagine if it was back physically. Who knows, I would have been the big man over there.

Right now Stark’s alpha side is more, more predominant than last year. So I can give a better feedback on the optimism and playfulness.
Thank god the recon’s now over, at last.

5 Likes

Stark covers a lot of bases.

Day 24:

At last, shit’s been dealt with. Father even apologized for his recent attitude and it’s committed to change that. Even talked to me fully to start my first business steps and to let the money flow in.
My own money, apart from what we make.
A small venture which I can take part of it under his wing. Man, feels like the weight of the world has been shifted from my shoulders.

My pack of clothes already came in and I love how I look myself with these. Feeling optimistic and good mood overall. I’mma pickup my I.D tomorrow and enroll on my studies again this Friday.

Funny enough, the place in which I’ll enroll never sent any promotional emails, nothing for months. Surprised me a lot getting an email from them with a special discount for this Friday. The timing’s perfect. Not even an hour ago.

Things are looking right, and mended things with my father.

3 Likes

There is so much happening for you at once, I think you need…

:trophy::trophy::trophy:
:dragon: on man!

1 Like

Day 25:

Took yet another rest day. Felt necessary, and good things happened despite the early hours.
Despite a mediocre morning, didn’t got my ID card yet, delayed 'cause of not presenting the right info, which gave to them in hand in the same moment to stop the bs. Supposedly they call me next week for me to pick it up, when today was the day.

The funny thing is, the place where I’ll study soon, last month they still asked for any type of documents that proves your age, and not anymore… It’s not a problem!
Today I checked and they no longer ask for it. In fact I’m ready to sign up from now on! Just need the payment and we’re done.

Weird, how this shit solved itself. Maybe the ID card got delayed but I can get back on track on my studies for four final months without it. Not complaining!

Studies, we cool. Money? I’ll have now my salary of each payment we get into the company.
Things are still looking cool! If I save enough and play my cards right, can get a custom or something I desire. And can still explore my ventures, such as writing, illustration and photography while having this.

Who knows, gonna save some for my personal gambling. A small reserve.
Man, things are way different since I began with DR.

1 Like

:+1::sunglasses:

Day 26:

Another rest day, maybe I was a bit overloaded so I’m enjoying the increased benefits of taking a small break of running the programs at night. Self-assurance, content, creative and productive.
In fact, I think I last listened Executive 2-3 days ago and this morning’s going great in terms of performance and routine. Seems to me the script kicked in today.

Things are great so far. The worst already passed and now we have clear skies.

2 Likes

Day 29:

Tomorrow I switch to DR ST3. Man, what a journey.
This couple of days I dropped many fears and insecurities I had at the wheel, I showed them who’s in charge now and feel confident.

Pops invited me to spend some time with him at the mall. Things are better now.
And at last, I’m finally ready to begin this Monday again with my studies. I already signed up.

Four months, from here to June, finish one final exam and I’m on my way.

3 Likes

Congratulations man! I can’t believe it’s been 30 days already!:+1:

2 Likes

I know, right? 30 days…
And it’s incredible to see lots of change. From December to now, I’m so pumped to see what lies ahead!

1 Like

Day 30:

Final day of ST2 completed. Tonight I begin with ST3.

Amazing… Brought me some hidden desires and studying again touched an old nerve.
Once again, kept lying to myself about it, always wanted to become a great student, but always repressed the idea lying to myself “it’s pointless.”
Didn’t wanted to admit my lack of interest, lack of will and lack of potential, among other stuff.

Now I plan to change that, become a great student now. Not more half-assed attempts, but do it right. I was about to commit the same mistakes, but DR showed me it would repeat the pain. I’ll switch that to my favor.

4 Likes

Day 2:

Stage 3, and wow.

Jesus man! In the morning I had extremely tough recon, so intense I had to grab a notebook and let it all out. Even wrote which parts I tend to hate and despise from myself. No sugar coating or anything, but to write everything, by pure instinct or something of the sort the facts that I dislike came through automatically.

Instead of letting those beliefs swimming around in my subconscious now I faced them, wrote them and questioned them. And after that, had a brief but rewarding workout.

Felt relieved, content and free. In less than an hour the shift in my mood was so radical, surprised me a lot, and this served as a reminder that indeed, Dragon ain’t easy, but has it’s long-lasting benefifts.

Honestly I did not expect for ST3 to give me this type of recon, let alone in the first days. I thought the worst already passed.
But maybe that’s right. Now I accepted my flaws and now I’ll head over to improve them.
Which each day that pass, I’m removing more limiting beliefs, change of pace and habits.

1 Like

I know man! It’s awesome, eh?

Yes it is! But at times gets me so pissed off, sometimes blinds the judgement and the long-term benefits.

This is the first ever sub that gives me a tough, intense, frustrating ride. Ups and downs.
Tough recon, but taking action to prove the opposite.

But I have my hope it’s all gonna be worth it. That’s the only thing keeping me from not resigning and to continue. Reborn and enjoy life like it should, my way.

That’s the spirit mate!