Discovery - Dragon Reborn & StarkQ - Journal of PurpleRT

Day 7:

Jesus!
Today was a fuckin’ tiring and annoying day to get my info sorted out with them absurd government buildings. Didn’t even sleep 3 hours and after all that bs, I finally finished all that jive to get my first I.D Card. Sucks that can’t even do anything without it so I gotta wait a few weeks.

At least thanks to DR, kept my cool and handled the situation correctly, while keeping my confidence and hopes up, there’s a clear difference in how I would have addressed the issue months ago. Compared to now, excellent progress so far.

1 Like

Day 9:

Gotta say, the confidence installed on myself is great. Seems to me DR does helped on reducing the way I express myself and a change on attitude.
Feeling great and powerful. Won’t complain at all.

1 Like

@James would you please comment on the above comments?

Found something curious on the messages above?

Day 11:

So my confidence’s getting better. Dragon’s making some tweaks regarding how I see myself on social situations. Overall seems to me the I’m sharing a different aura this time. Like of self-dependence.
Some family members have told me my voice’s different. With more “devotion” or power in it.
This moments of reflection brought me a interest path to pursue. I’m a bit tired of how are my days so I’m kinda seeking something interest, something like an adventure.

Been slacking off again, however tomorrow I shall fix that with Executive. Gotta kill time before February 19th. I’m ready to resume my studies.

3 Likes

Great!

Have you read about Quantum Limitless in the main shop?

1 Like

Of course! Actually my brother got his copy of it, currently he’s stacking DR with QL.

I’m interested in running it, however I made a vow to finish DR in all it’s glory, so I’ll probably use Limitless Executive for getting the drive to study and amplified results with learning, or use Beyond Limitless Ultima only. I’m ready and kinda excited to begin again. Four final months to go and I’m free for life.

2 Likes

That might be a good substitute for now for QL.

Day 12:

Almost halfway through with Dragon’s trials. Kinda excited right now. To make use of my free time I bought some courses for digital art in which I’m not experienced, and one for krav maga.
I have a great interest in self-defense at the moment. I’m aware I currently don’t possess enough knowledge for defending me in the streets.

Not anymore! Gonna take some more action, and learn both the joys of digital art, and the art of self-defense.

Day 13:

What a day. Once again DR manifested yet another driving scenario. Passed with flying colors and even my father’s content of how I handled the situation. Doesn’t seem hard anymore. Got lost while driving but despite the inner doubt and anxiety, kept my head calm and persevered and found my way back. This does seem easier now. I guess my doubts regarding driving are being peeled away. Gotta keep the practice but I’m content nevertheless.

Other than that, sketched around, practiced my first lessons of Krav Magá. Tomorrow I get a hang of 3D modeling. Good stuff all around.

I think you are using an emotional Krav Maga to kick the ass of your issues.

1 Like

Day 14:

Awesome! I’m having a great pace in losing weight. Things are looking good.
Had a long-term plan sketched out again, taking action about it.
Started learning again Japanese from zero, for the future business and lifestyle.
Keep working out and practicing the basics of Krav Maga.

Gonna keep sketching, trying out the 3D Modeling and digital art soon.
Executive’s my rifle on this.

I think there are not that many Mexicans who are proficient in Japanese. Do you plan to move to Japan one day?

That’s right, going to rock n’ roll over there.

1 Like

Japan is a nice place to live. You will love it there.

1 Like

I have this feeling on my gut that it’s a wise choice. I trust your words man, it’s a nice place all right!
That’s why I’m hauling ass to prepare myself.

Day 16:

Change of plans, swapping Emperor for StarkQ. It’s more in tune with my long and short term goals for life now. Finally I have a plan in the long run.
I’m still learning again Japanese and practiced a bit my knowledge of self-defense, otherwise today I took a break from my daily activities and spent it wisely with my family.

It’s Sunday after all, however tomorrow once again time to kick ass out there.

1 Like

Hey. I’m sorry since that’s not the right place to ask about that but how your brother’s results are?

I’m considering running the same stack he is.

He dropped QL days ago. Recon was intense, so intense he dropped it.
But not without a breakthrough. Things were so fucking tough, three long days awaited him of pure recon.

Afterwards? He has an intense drive now, a intense flame of passion to make it big in life, and he’s hauling ass for his life goals. He was pretty much laidback with his life, however he’s now so goddamn determined he inspired me too. He’s running now DR with StarkQ, that’s why were using the same stacks, shared goals now.

Great results indeed.

1 Like

that’s awesome
was he doing QL stage 1?
Was that what gave him the intensity and determination after he recovered from the recon or do you think that was Stark?
How is Stark compared to Emperor on DR for you so far?

1 Like