Disc: How Many Loops Should I Listen To (Multiple Titles)?

For beginners, 1. do we begin with one loop per each Q title or do we just go for two loops each as shown above? 2. For multiple titles, is it better to start with A, then add B a few days/a week later, or just begin with both at the same time? 3. For how long til we increase the loops? 4. Relatively speaking, what is the most effective time to listen to subs?

1 Like

What about the other questions i ask.

Either way what do you mean by “manifest a large result”?

Getting rid of self sabotaging habits that have held you back in life. does that count as a large result?

Hi @SaintSovereign

Does it also apply with a custom with three core modules on it?

Example:

Custom with 3 core modules (dominant title), Limitless (first secondary), and Regeneration (remaining secondary)

Day 1: Custom (2x), Limitless (2x), Optional Ultima (1x)
Day 2: Custom (2x), Regeneration (2x), Optional Ultima (1x)
Day 3: Custom (2x), Limitless (2x), Optional Ultima (1x)
Day 4: Custom (2x), Regeneration (2x), Optional Ultima (1x)
Day 5: Custom (2x), Limitless (2x), Regeneration (2x)

If yes, in-case in the future if you have 2 customs?

Example:

Custom1 with 3 core modules (dominant title), Custom2 with 3 core modules (first secondary), and Regeneration (remaining secondary)

Day 1: Custom1 (2x), Custom2 (2x), Optional Ultima (1x)
Day 2: Custom1 (2x), Regeneration (2x), Optional Ultima (1x)
Day 3: Custom1 (2x), Custom2 (2x), Optional Ultima (1x)
Day 4: Custom1 (2x), Regeneration (2x), Optional Ultima (1x)
Day 5: Custom1 (2x), Custom2 (2x), Regeneration (2x)

Thank you

“choose a “dominant” subliminal — this is the title that you’re the most aligned with”

Great point!

Regarding Terminus and T^2, although I found they worked for perhaps 4 months, even yielding impressive results, they did not work after awhile. Whatever modules were to work, showed results within a month or so. The others just stonewalled and remained so. I’m now switching to Q. Although I think Terminus and T^2 are viable, and that the scripts get processed, I think eventually “less is more” might predominate, meaning switching to Q from Terminus or T^2 might be necessary for some people.

About rest days… “They are absolutely essential for success, even if you think you can “handle” more and you’re not experiencing any negative effects from skipping them.”

Yes. Perhaps bold and put in neon red.

In general, providing general concepts with concrete examples makes the article very understandable and clear.

For Terminus and T^2, the previous recommendations I think were fairly good guidelines. They worked well for me. However, after time I was getting a lot of physical side effects, mostly pressure in my head. Results just stopped, even though I took more rest days.

“That way, you can “jolt” the brain into showing you results against.”

Perhaps “against” is supposed to be “again”?

As a newbie on the Q platform myself, I would recommend beginning with just one loop a day for a couple of weeks to observe how your body and mind reacts and then increase the loops as needed.

I am also inclined to believe that it could also depend on the kind of subliminal you are beginning with and how radical of a change you are hoping to achieve over time. A subliminal that is somewhat more aligned to your natural outlook, personality, or starting point in life will put lesser immediate pressure on your subconscious allowing you to run higher number of loops sooner and without any problems, than a subliminal that is far removed from your current situation.

You just have to observe and learn.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign if using Ultima booster, does the order of when it is played in the stack matter? For example, I’m using Rebirth should that be played first to prep my mind for the main subs or after to enable enhanced integration?

It’s pretty self explanatory – once you start manifesting good results?

I can’t answer this as it depends on the person. I always run my ultimas first, however.

2 Likes

Yes.

Same rules apply.

1 Like

Yes. “Large result” is subjective, depending on the person. If you feel it’s a breakthrough, then it’s a breakthrough.

In that case, i am ready to go crazy with my stacking! :stuck_out_tongue: J.K.

Ok well i would say that ive manifested money, information and good sitution exactly when i needed it so, but i wouldn’t say its completely conscious in the sense that i just saying give me this or visualize it then i happen.
Usual it when i really close to rock bottom that i get a turn around woth the subs manifesting things so far, it been happening for like maybe 4-5 months now

Ahh. after focusing my scattered thoughts I kind of understand this now.

My current stack is DR, EQ, PS, ElixirU plus SanguineQ at the end of the day.

I think I’m within the guidelines if I scaled back to 2x loops each the major titles which are: EQ, PS, DR.

plus 1x loop Ultima which is Elixir.

The tricky part here is adding SanguineQ in this stack. Would you classify SanguineQ as a major or as an auxiliary in this context? Not the ultima @SaintSovereign

Edit and RebirthQ for that matter

Don’t worry, my disorganised brain took some time to read what it meant too. It’s not just you.

I’d suggest choosing one/two of them to be your main titles and one to be your secondary/third title.

Depends how you do it if you follow the first format or the alternative one but here’s how I do it (bare in mind I sleep to my subs):

StarkQ x2, TMB Wealth x2 and DR x1

Choose your priorities and have a focus.

In regards to your Ultima’s - I’ve been seeing from people that are experimenting with them like @RVconsultant that they can use them every other or third day and still see amazing results. Especially considering Ultima’s are 2x the strength of Q.

As you have 3 Ultima’s I’d either lower a loop of one of my main titles down to x1, have one less rest day and just use Ultima on that day, or cut out an Ultima title.

I’d use 1x Ultima each day an alternate between which ever I’m using.

Hopefully that makes sense and helps?

1 Like

Hmm you’re right, Ultimas doesn’t need to be daily… made me think there :thinking:

1 Like

Although this may not be an official recommendation, I’ve noticed this in my own usage.

2 Likes

Sorry to give you more to think about outside the recommendations - I know I struggled to make a scheduled use myself and that this truly helped.

I’d ask you to question yourself truly and see if you really need all three Ultima’s or if 1/2 will be enough. If 3 is really the answer then you can fix it in.

1 Like

Oh, I’m not sure about asking myself. I’d get three different answers from me, myself, and I…

Thanks for the suggestions @Brandon I always appreciate your insights

1 Like