Disc: How Many Loops Should I Listen To (Multiple Titles)?

Post questions and comments here.

19 Likes

Thanks @SaintSovereign.

What about two major. I would run 5 days a week:

2 loops khan and 1 loop of QL or
3 loops khan and 1 loop of QL.

I would take two days off.

Is that ok?

Very well written and you took into account the differences between users if it comes to adjusting their exposure time. I also learnt some more about Terminus and Terminus Square. Thank you.

2 Likes

What about this?
2 custom major title q strength
+
2 ultima titles (dont want to run them as major titles, just use as support for majors)
How should i run this stack?

Also when is the stack rotation article coming and will it have info on ultimas?

Thank you for this!

Iā€™ll be using the one with longer listening time since I sleep to my subs anyway so it isnā€™t a big deal.

Iā€™ll be doing TMB Wealth Custom x2, StarkQ x2 (until my next custom is made, and DR x1

Stark is mainly my dominant title. Technically TMB Wealth is too, with DRā€™s healing being something I want to take more time with.

Thank you for helping me figure this out.

4 Likes

Im assuming this is applicable to multi stage programs as well?

1 Like

Obviously the biggest takeaway from this article is to trust @SaintSovereign and @Fire and follow the recommended listening schedule for optimum results. Evan when you dont feel as if anything is happening

2 Likes

Logical strategies for avoiding overload and optimizing results.

My favorite line is this:

Youā€™ll experience the acute results almost immediately, but the deep change happens later.

This is extremely accurate with regard to my experience. I did experience acute responses very quickly. And now, 6 months after starting my current multiple title stack, I am experiencing a deepening and extension of results that feels like itā€™s just the beginning.

This pattern suits my temperament. I sometimes get a kick out of waiting patiently in the knowledge that big, great developments are in the offing and on the way to me. Gives me a certain kind of enthusiastic anticipation about life that I enjoy. (And also that experience of discovering surprise goodies that youā€™d forgotten youā€™d set-up for yourself. Envelope with $100 kind of thing.)

I am fascinated by the deep changes. What they are. The processes by which they arise. And so on.

Thank you for the article, Saint. There are a lot of useful principles in there. It gives people the foundational framework that can help with later developing their own listening structures. hahah. The Terminus part at the end was like ā€˜that shitā€™s on you, homieā€™. hahaha.

4 Likes

@Malkuth Obviously being patient and thinking long term is the way to go my curiosity is how that would be applicable to multi stage programs

2 Likes

Yes, if using them in a stack.

1 Like

Itā€™ll be awhile. Stack rotation is an advanced concept that most people donā€™t even need. If you havenā€™t been running our titles for at least a year AND worked along with the sub to successfully manifest a large result, you donā€™t need to worry about stack rotation.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign I just realized I asked the same question twice

How to rotate ultimas? Like I have K-1 and LDU and Elixir. I listen to K-1 5 days and alternate the ultimas. Is that alright, or can I do 2 ultimas a day?

Its cool that the schedule that azriel came up with that ive been following is almost the same as the new instructions

3 Likes

Glad itā€™s working for you!
Itā€™s the most stable way I found to stack 3 and still get progressive consistency

1 Like

Yep,its working great with dragon reborn as the main program(^-^)thanks alot for that post and its awesome that the new instructions confirmed it

1 Like

Saint mentioned that Terminus is for advanced users and they know their shit, thatā€™s why theyā€™re called advanced :smiley: Still, Iā€™m wondering what will happen with Terminus since itā€™s still in an experimental stage.

haha -didnā€™t even realize-this is the stack article above-!

3 Likes

What is the recommendation night vs day? I looked for that info in the support articles, but itā€™s still listing the best way to listen as ā€œset and forgetā€.

2 Likes

the general rule is masked may interfere with quality of sleep
but other than that itā€™s personal experimentation or preference
someone correct me if I am off.