Does order matter in a stack?

hi i wanted to ask but i thought its not a big deal

but here again i am,

does order matter for the stack? in your playlist,

do you run ultimas first ? or last or do you do

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

It kind of depends on the Ultima. If I’m running something like Commander for productivity, I’ll run that first to kick start the day. If I’m running Paragon, however, I’ll run that last as it tends to make me tired and provide restful sleep.

2 Likes

Yes. If you find there’s a title that makes you tired after running it, run that one last in the day. :smiley: Or if you find one that keeps you awake, well, run that one to start the day.

It’s up to you to experiment. For example, at first when I was running KhanST3 and WANTED, I would get a bit anxious running KhanST3 first, but when I ran WANTED first I would get that cool, calm, collect baseline with the masculine push from Khan to take action.

More recently, however, I’ve been enjoying that masculine kick from Khan and starting with that, and running WANTED later on in the day - which now seems to be working better for my current goals and mindset.

So, be adaptable, experiment, and notice what works best for your individual circumstances. A lot of it is an intuitive process, at least for me.

Saint said he runs ultimas first in his stack

1 Like

i run my subs overnight in a playlist, in the day however i think it will matter

but what about overnight?

if that works for you. i used to run overnight as well. now since it’s only 2 loops a day I listen to ultima once in the morning and major once at night before bed.

2 Likes