Dinero, Love, War, and Art - Khan + SB + HERO/RM

Going to Pause this Journal and come back to it in like 1 year or 2 years. I have never had so much clarity than now.

Ah, that’s too bad. I enjoy reading your journals since I am also on a Khan driven journey.

Ah sorry man, Just Khan has evolved me to such a level where I don’t even care about its goals or objectives anymore haha

I just committed to Celibacy even though I’ve been considering it for awhile now, and I dont even care about girls, its just my goals and business.

I went from needing and wanting a girl desperately to not even wanting one which is a true testament to the transformation ive had lmao

So now the stack I’m choosing has a heavy emphasis on aiding me with my startup, and RM will be ran on the vacation months

1 Like

That’s huge, man. I am far away from that kind of transformation. I am still in horndog land. I’m also getting into coding(data science) as well, but I simply don’t feel that huge drive of yours to put all my resources into business yet, which is why I’ve avoided the whole Emperor line of subs.

Anyway, best of luck! Ramadan Mubarak!

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong… I am incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly horny. My sex drive is insane but I find it easier to channel that energy to get work done, and I notice that work gives me more dopamine in that state.

I just had sex with this girl, a few days ago, that I’m not 100% attracted to and it made me realize how overrated sex is when your not in love or super super attracted to the person. And then just made me realize that you have to achieve success as a man in order to get that girl of ur dreams. An amazing girl has like 10000 options, she could go on tinder and get a date tomorrow. We’re not the same…

Unless your a pro athlete, musician or actor. Success is how u get into that category. Where a chick will make you the exception.

I saw a post about how this chick would gladly share an nba player but wont let an avg dude cheat… cheating is bad, but how shes okay with cheating if its an nba player? damn man.