Dinero, Love, War, and Art - Khan + SB + HERO/RM

I took a month long hiatus after my inability to choose a stack led me to this point… I’ve been stack switching like a mad man and thanks to @Vesper for pointing that out, my mindsets been all over the place…

Trying to get the “perfect” stack. but really just falling for the latest shiny object. My journals all over the place, hence my results been all over the place.

I’ve decided to conclude the “Xavier Chronicles” cause this is a new story of Dinero, Love, War, and Art…

So instead of letting my ego decide, I’ve just asked myself what truly makes me happy? I wrote down… Art. Creation. Competition. And of course… Love.

I’ve tried and tested nearly all the subs. Primal, HoM, Emperor, etc… I been through it all.

Only 4 subs stand out for me. And these are the subs I’m going to stick through 2024. I’ve already experimented enough lol.

Khan: Makes my drive and desire to conquer and compete and take action on my dreams like a mad man… I fucking love it. But above all what stood out to me the most on Khan is this aspect of becoming your dream self. Self-Mastery. I love that. I’ve always preferred Khan to Emperor. I’m running Khan 1-4.

Stage 1 @ Jan 25, St. 2 @ Feb 13, St. 3 @ Mar 25, St. 4 @ Apr 25.

Stark Black: This stark is perfect. It’s like if Emperor and Stark had a baby. Which is Stark Black. This is incredible. I’m excited to see where this goes. Genius. Billionaire. Playboy.

Renaissance Man: I’ve put aside creating music and writing. I need to pick it up again and do it for fun. This sub brings out who I am deep inside. An Artist. And its a reminder to never let that side of myself die. I’ll be running this after every 90 days for 30 days when I am focused on art.

HERO Origins: This sub is kinda opposite to RM where its singular focus on consistency, work ethic, virtues. Excited to see its synergy with Stark Black. I chose this over NR cause in order to be rich, you gotta be focused and disciplined above all. Im not at the idea stage, I’m at execution stage. My aim? Kobe level work ethic and intensity. Although emperor black is a candidate, this one might be way better. Lets see how it goes.

I wanna be able to look back in the journal 3 years later and see the journey. Life is too short. Make art, make love, and make money. Lol. This is going to be a great year.

6 Likes

Noticeable effects: Day 1

• woke up and straight to work… damn like normally I’d be lounging for a bit and tryna sleep in more but I got up so quick ready to take action… it’s like running into battle. Love it.

• Looking forward to the day… I look forward to the day. I look forward to what I have to do and work on. It feels fun.

2 Likes

Noticeable effects: Day 2

• Overall surprisingly social, had a couple of guys come up to me at the gym just having a convo in sauna, etc. normally at the gym I talk to no one but today I had a few dudes join in some of the convos I’ve had. Interesting.
2 Likes

Noticeable effects: Day 3-5

• Really contemplative on my shortcomings… Khan coming into play heavy rn on the character traits… Am I really pushing and giving it my all? Am I going into bed utterly exhausted? Did I give it everything?

• Why do I care so much about women over my purpose? Why do I crave and yearn for a girl at my side? Why do I get jealous at hearing other’s success with it… This makes me realize that this very attachment and need for a girl is whats preventing me from even getting the girl. I’ve been meeting a lot of girls who say that they’re recently gone through a breakup and sworn off men, bad timing, like scary how many like 5-10 I think… in a row. Lol. I think God’s giving me a sign right now… A reflection to how my need manifests the things I don’t want the most. The stronger the desire, the stronger the disappointment… When I learn to let go… But how can I?

2 Likes

Noticeable effects: Day 6-11

• Relaxed… Like my man… I AM SO RELAXED. Its like everything is effortless im in the zone like 24/7… @SwedishBuddha a couple days ago told me about how relaxation is key to seduction… I think I know what your talking about which leads me to my point

• Because Im like freakishly relaxed and zen, I’ve been on a tear with girls, met this girl a few days back and all I said was Hi and I just watched how she began to aggressively pursue me. Its so weird cause this was the exact results I expected when I was on WB but for some reason this girl was chasing heavy… and you know I closed it haha

• No anxiety, just in the moment… present. This trio of Khan + SB + RM just synergizes so well into this unique blend of getting you in the flow of the present… Im enjoying every single moment… I feel free, powerful and calm… Last time I was running Khan Stark and RM It felt like I was on coke, this one feels more calm, energized… You know that feeling when you just woke up from a nap or a really well rested sleep? This is how I feel rn…

• I get a lot of people reach out to me lately, random people try to spark convos with me… Its interesting man.

• In girls, I find myself just really looking for my type… instead of before where I would just go for every cute girl, now im looking for the girls that match my energy… yenno those girls with a spark of life in em that match my energy.

5 Likes

That’s awesome man and let me tell you relaxation goes way deeper than what you are experiencing now. I’m still constantly find new depthness to it on how relaxed you can be.

3 Likes

This is a very interesting stack I’m a bit curious about renasicance man as well.

RM is probably my favourite sub next to Genesis

2 Likes

Noticeable effects: Day 12-14

• bro…. I legit feel like a genius rn. It’s like my right and left brain have been completely unlocked. I see the synergy of art and logic in a way where they are one. Not separate. It’s insane.

• Enjoying work more and more. Looking forward to each day. Everything feels in flow. Like I’m playing tbh. It just feels like a video game rn. Detached from the result and purely focused on the process. Writing, reading, making music, learning product design, trading and coding. I feel like a kid rn

• Ability to focus is insane. Can go 2 hrs of focus nonstop, aiming for 3 hrs rn. Just undistracted.

4 Likes

Noticeable effects: Day 15-19

• Effortlessly got laid… I did zero work, she kept talking about how relaxed I was… I noticed she was trying pretty hard to qualify herself… I realized that I literally don’t care what she thinks about me. It’s like I’m just totally cool with losing her. Stopped really getting attached cause there’s really not that much aside from sex

• I’m horny af but I like being in my own energy. So sex doesn’t really seem like a priority anymore. Which ironically is giving me more of it

• Stopped caring about how I look and unreactive… Went out this weekend and this girl attacked all my insecurities talking about how I’m losing hair and my minimalistic style… Like didn’t flinch at all…

• I get treated extremely well by people…I think SB coming into play here… Fame aura no joke.

• RM Manifesting itself heavy this week… I’ve been noticing patterns in music, dissecting each song and just been so into music production elements lately.

3 Likes

Update: Day 20

• Decided to run Khan Stage 2.
  • Stage 1 Review:
    – Absolutely incredible… I’ve noticed all the results of WB coming into play which is crazy to think about considering ive ran it for like months on end without any tangible results.
    – Acceptance of who I am and all my flaws. I notice Im not the sexiest man on planet earth and thats okay. Im not the richest. Thats okay. All of my insecurities and flaws I’ve come to accept from myself which lead me to have more self-confidence, a kind of self-confidence that is internal. I love it.
    – Finally moved on from my Ex-girlfriend. Something that I haven’t quite been able to completely get closure on. Then I just had this shift that made me forget her. Idk what happened but since then It doesn’t hurt me anymore thinking about her, I just separated myself from those emotions.
    – Maybe this is RM but emotional mastery is at an all time high. Im unreactive to my feelings rn… Not afraid to address it anymore. I feel it deeply and it no longer affects me. Love it.
1 Like

Noticeable effects: Day 20-24

• I’ve been noticing all of my bad habits and have cut them off entirely… I cut down my phone time from like 2 hours to about 20 mins a day which is crazy.

• Willpower I think coming from Khan, I’ve been doing so many things that I don’t want to and ive been pushing myself and my discipline like crazy. For example, today I pushed myself to stay longer in the sauna, today it was much hotter than usual and id normally stay for about 20 minutes, today I aimed for 30 minutes dispute being super exhausted, ended up doing 33 minutes cause I wanted to prove to my mind that im not a wimp. Lol. Also did Leg Day, after skipping it for months lolol

• Also realized I dont really care about dating or girls… What is even crazier, is like I’ve been getting all-time high in terms of IOIs and girls hitting on me… My friend was talking to this girl last night and she legit was eye fucking me and hitting on me in front of my friend… LOL.

• Im like in constant flow state and focus. Shit feels incredible. Like a waking meditation session. Effortless.

• I’ve been more focused on my goals and deeply evaluating and planning how to achieve it. Because I have so many things going on I’ve realized that this is really preventing me from succeeding due to the split hours contribution. Hence why I’ve decided to apply Tim Ferriss’ 3-1 split from now on.
    – For those unfamiliar with the 3-1 split, its from 4 hour workweek where he says that he works intensely hard for 3 months and then parties/have fun/ focus on learning hobbies for 1 month deep dive. This is amazing cause you have a vacation pretty much every 90 days to reward yourself for your hard work, but not only that, it gives you a sufficient timeline to get really good at a hobby really fast.

• With that being said moving forward I’ll run RM for a month once every 3 months to replace LE. I’ve realized especially for my writing and music production and trading that should be pushed to my break months. I need to get super super focused as my startup incubator program is like almost about to finish.

• I’ve chose LE Cause all I need rn is work ethic, productivity and a lil creative/intellect boost. I need to be consistent which is my biggest character trait flaw. My work ethic needs help. Im not pushing myself to exhaustion and my focus could be better

Also noticing I’ve been waking up more naturally these days without my alarm clock…

Just effortless rn

Effective today… Hero Origins for a month… Lets see how it goes.

What’s it replacing the stack and why?

(What thinking of this one lately, for getting mastery down in what I do, and also for the physical elements. The discipline and mastery element is appealing to me)

Is this from LE or Stark Black/Khan/RM stack?

1 Like

LE/RM pretty much… I’ll be running RM no matter what every 90 days for 30 days.

On the 90 days where I focus on Work I’ll be running Khan + SB + Hero Origins

After the 90 days, for 30 days I’ll be running Khan + SB + RM

1 Like

Cool to go with the Ferris 3/1 split

Which Khan stage you on?

1 Like

Yeah glad u recognized that, It seemed to me the best use case for my art passion so I could dive deep into it

Im on stage 2 rn

I think it’s a smart cycle. Focus on your start up- but don’t neglect the deep dive into your passions.

How does LE fit into your stack during your 3 months work focus if your running Khan/SB/ HO?