Digger's Khan Journal

I did not know that. Any book recommendations for this?

1 Like

I havent read any yet but I have seen some when I searched something on amazon once.

1 Like

Oh. I’ll check it out then. Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

DAY26

So after about 2 weeks, my wife and I had sex last night. Normally it would be me warming her up. However, last night she was the one who initiated it.
Funny thing is, I only realized that last night, I wasn’t looking for sex so much since I started Khan. I mean, I get boners every now and then. But haven’t been consciously looking for sex. In fact, the past 2 weeks, I slept pretty early. It was only last night that I slept past midnight.
It reminds me of @AMASH’s comment yesterday. Maybe money is becoming my priority now.
So could it be that the sub is making me focus more on wealth while at the same time making me more wanted? Or maybe this is just a one-time deal?
In any case, I’ll stick to Khan and see where it takes me.

5 Likes

Khan adapts to what your subconscious knows you need right now, that maybe your conscious mind is not aware of yet.

So, maybe you need to validation of being wanted so that you have the courage to face your fears more and make serious money :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t know why, but I was somehow drawn to @Pwnie21’s AlchemLIST The AlchemLIST (List of books and sources).

Looking at the list, I saw Magickal Servitors. I read the book a couple of years ago, and only got mixed results. Probably because:

1. I was aiming for a lot of things simultaneously . Thus my energy and focus was split among all of them.
  2. Some of my intentions were either just wrong or very difficult to achieve no matter what.
  3. I started out half-heartedly.

Could it be that the sub is pointing me back to it? I feel that now, my concern is more on wealth rather than social or sex. Given that, maybe I could use a servitor for wealth generation?

6 Likes

DAY27

Slept a little past midnight last night. Not sure if it’s because of that or not, but I woke up 30 minutes later than usual. Lately I’ve been sleeping around 11:30-ish.
After some thought, I’m not sure anymore if it’s my subconscious “fighting back” or not. But as I mentioned earlier, I’ve been thinking about remote viewing the future and magick for wealth. Given that both are more attuned to Alchemist rather than Khan, is it possible that my subconscious is looking for a way out or an excuse to stop with Khan? I mean ST1 isn’t called Total Breakdown for nothing. So it just me making an excuse or is it me looking for opportunities, or ways to reach my goal?

4 Likes

Well, continue until you finish Khan ST2. That one is supposed to help you find the right bath.

Then, in 33 days from now, if you stay wanting to metaphysically make money, there is something serious there. If the wish disappears and something shiny and new replaces it, you know it’s reconciliation.

3 Likes

Agreed. As usual, thank you @AMASH for the insight.

2 Likes

Reconciliation is a tricky beast, and it convinces you so easily, which is the most insidious thing. But like @AMASH said keep it going, then re-evaluate once your there.

6 Likes

Yes. It is indeed a tricky beast @Michel. Thank you.

2 Likes

DAY28

Multiple thoughts and emotions have been flooding me lately.
I remember over 20 years ago (yes I am old) when my dad first introduced me to self-hypnosis and subliminals. He ordered a mail-order cassette tape (I’m sure a lot of you have only heard about this but never really seen one) to help me with my high school Algebra. This is probably why I am so fascinated with hypnosis, subliminals and the human mind in general.
I have also come to the realization that I resent my wife. Though I love her so much, I have blamed her for my financial problems. It is because of her desire to throw kids parties, buy the latest and greatest toys for my kids and a lot more expenses that I incurred a lot of credit card debt some years ago. To this day, I still blame her that. And yet, shouldn’t I be blaming myself since I simply did what she wanted? This is probably one of the reasons why I went with Khan in the first place.
I also resent my father-in-law as he spoiled my wife rotten. I guess I feel more animosity towards him now that he’s “visiting” us and would stay here until early next year. He spoiled his kids to the point that he needs financial help from his kids now. The thing is, I get mad even more knowing that I gave him money for his expensive hearing aid that he rarely uses. I got even more mad for times where he doesn’t really think. But then is it really him or is it because I’m afraid that I might end up just like him?
Makes me wonder. Is it me looking for excuses for my problems or is it really other people who are my problems?

4 Likes

Why not simply say “No” to them, and let them deal with their own problems?

They are adults after all. They can care for themselves.

1 Like

I had some similar “resent” issues lately…as recently as just a few months ago. I have been using Faster EFT to tap out on some of that, and it’s definitely caused some shifts.

Actually one of the things that “shifted” is me buying Emperor and Rebirth here. The FEFT got me from the place of “There’s more important stuff I can use that money for, like Bills, food etc”…to “This is an investment in my and our future together.”

She was taken a bit aback when I bought it…but I told her that it’s so I can get better with money among other things that will improve our quality of life.

Hope this comment isn’t too out of place here. Your comment about the resentments resonated with me 100% though.

3 Likes

I’ve tried @AMASH but it was so much headaches that I felt it easier to just give them what they wanted. It is only now that I’m starting to be firm. Although I must admit, it’s so damned hard!
For example. Last night wife wanted to rearrange the furniture in our bedroom. Based on experience, after moving a lot of heavy stuff around, either we put them back to their original position, or only make minor changes. So I said no. She gave me the cold silent treatment. We went to bed without talking.
Right now, I’m taking measurements of the room and all our furniture. Then make will make a rough model so that she can think of how she wants to rearrange it first before we start moving stuff around. Because I have a strong feeling that if I allow her to move stuff, I would still end up having to do the heavy lifting.
Makes me think of my dad’s favorite quote. “Women, you can’t live with them. Can’t live without them.” Fuck it.

4 Likes

I have to agree with you on investment @Palpatine. The thing is, some people just don’t understand the concept to investing on one’s self and simply spending on frivolous things. Priorities need to be shifted. But then the thing is, if your lady has different priorities than yours (ie status, pleasure, now-mentality) it becomes hard. This is why I started Khan. Being the alpha/sigma, whatever you want to call it, in the relationship would help me achieve my goals while at the same time improve my family’s finances.

3 Likes

Your dad is a genius haha. Probably never heard that before but it seems like your dad had a goog sense of humor

3 Likes

Oh he is @anon3072973. Though I too have some resentment against my dad, he is one smart guy. That quote is probably one of the most non-bs “words of wisdom” my dad has ever given me.

2 Likes

Awesome quote!

And in your experience and views @d1gz, are all women in the world “difficult” like that?

Are there other types that are more “comfortable” to deal with?

I also noticed that women love to read books where they are submitting to a man, etc. Why do you think many women read about submitting to a man, while sometimes in real life they make the man submit to them? Is there a key in this paradox that could help you?

1 Like

@AMASH I haven’t been in a relationship that has not been “difficult” at one point or another. The thing is, women, I believe, are crafty creatures. They start out making you think that they’re submitting to you. However, as soon as you let your guard down, they start pouncing. You may not notice it right away, but they start with doing minor reprogramming on you. It may be that they ask small favors from you. Then these “favors” become bigger and bigger to the point that they got you hook, line and sinker.
The thing is, with us men, we think with our dicks. As soon as we get some p@$$y, we start melting. Even the thought of getting some, makes some men malleable. The woman just has to make you think you can get some.
I believe that, at least for the past few days, Khan has been making me think more with my brain rather than my smaller head. This, in turn, pisses my wife off even more. Since, not only is she not getting some, I’m actually staring to refuse her requests.

6 Likes