Did sex mastery help you with ED and lasting longer?

Will tag @Elme and @kingr here since they both have extensive experience with SM. Possibly they will be able to give some answers.

3 Likes

I use sex mastery everyday, just one loop a day . Won’t change the topic so will stick to simple answer, does this helps . Yes it did help me last longer, I usually can have actual act for 40- 45 mins . I never had problem of ED so can’t comment much .

3 Likes

@rajeshwer - very cool. Do you orgasm after that time period of 40-45 mins? And do you have any instances when you can orgasm more than once in a day? Eg- 2 x 45 mins

1 Like

How long did you last before SM

Unfortunately I do not actually have extensive experience with SM. Due to personal circumstances, although I have listened to SM a lot I have had no opportunity to put it to the test just yet.
@Grimm1390 Sex Mastery is a Weapon X sub and is very focused so it works very fast. When I first started with subclub I only focused on that one sub. I would play it and forget it like Saints calls it ( on ultrasonics in the background) and would even find myself doing Kegels for no reason ( it isnt a habit of mine) then I would play it at night as well so I would have crazy sex dream all night. I would wake up with a hard on, go back to sleep with a hard on, and feel like I have been erect all night.

From reading other journals ( i dont exactly remember which one though). It is when you put it use on a lady friend that Sex Mastery unleashes itself. Some talk about the best sex of their lives, being a beast all night, even having a spiritual experience. Does it get rid of anxiety I believe so… my two cents would be overflood your mind with the scripting and you will be the freaking king of fuck mountain!

3 Likes

I thought I would add this since Fire wrote this answer in answer to a similar question:

PE = Premature Ejaculation
ED = Erectile Dysfunction

2 Likes

Yes I could , even thrice when I was holidaying with her in Bangkok, I think I mentioned it my journal too .

On other days also , I can have her at night and then again in morning , but never back to back or without gap

4 Likes

For me it was always 15-20 mins , but it changed after SM , in one instance it was 1:10 mins also , but never got that duration again

4 Likes

How long did it take for “the lasting longer effect” to occur?

1 Like

What duration do you get then if not the one hr plus one ?

1 Like

I think I started feeling and performing differently hardly after week of listening .
Initially I listened it 2-3 days in loop , after that only while making love

4 Likes

As I mentioned , it’s normally 40-45 mins

2 Likes

I did run Khan for almost a year and now Emperor for testing purposes. Sex Mastery is included in each of these subliminals. Sadly, I did not notice any results in lasting longer, only my libido got higher. I know adding SM to my stack as an extra would put more focus on this area and therefore enhance results, however, I thought that a listening time of 1 year should be enough to experience real SM results only by listening to (main) subliminals like Khan.
Is anyone experiencing the same or has advice on that?

3 Likes

I would believe Khan to only Possess SM lite

It has the full script of SM included

My bad…:see_no_evil:

Sounds like she banged your kok alright! :grinning:

5 Likes

I only used Sex Mastery since Last november and still use it, normally 2 loops a day 30m each on the car but i am only doing one at the time since i have so much male sexual energy coming out of me that it was doing more damage than good.

Sexual effects :

• Girls giving the fuck me glaze most of the time
  • Girls beeing overtly sexual and flirty when they engage with me
  • Holding myself between 30m and 1hour non stop agressive sex, my wife is a professional ballet dancer so she can do everything with her body… i want to go for the 3 hour mark but probably i will have to put tapes all night and since i have noticed harmfull effects on too much loops in a day.
  • my wife gets orgasms faster, she says i move dofferently now or do stuff differently.
  • my libido is skyhigh, hard erections and male energy through the roof.
  • male energy too intense had some guys trying to defy me for status position, you need to handle this properly or else you can get into non essential fights pretty easily.
  • In social status people see me as the alpha, also othet alfas started to treat me with more respect and also made friends with them.
  • Male energy polarity makes you take care of the qeak and the abused, also you will start looking and woman abd treat them differently.
  • So you can see this tape is so powerfull i am the leader of the sindicate here at my work and i am fighting for peoples rights here at work, nothing i was willing to do bo before november 2019.
  • i am more family oriented and dont tolerate bullshit from anyone, i put stupid people in their place.

There is so much more i could say, it had a profound impact on me. Right now i am only doing one loop a day, i noticed i was emanating too much sexual male energy and that was doing more harm than good.

Hope it helped…

8 Likes

Can you expand on this a little more ?

Also Wow thats amazing. The description you wrote i never would have thought sex mastery would be the results of that. I would have thought primal or khan but sex mastery wow. Is that the only sublimnal you were using ? What aree you using now

3 Likes

Im not using any other sub , only using Sex Mastery 2 loops day since november 19. Right now im only doing one time a day to see if the bad things that were happening was regarding over exposure.

Yes since you develop Core Masculinity one of the traits you develop is leadership and Leaders lead by example thats what i am doing on auto pilot. You become more aware of other peoples emotions and needs but from a place of Power, Woman and children will love you because you emanate all the great traits th Greeks associate with Masculinity, You become the Father, The Lover and the Knight, cant explain you directly in Words but for example i look at woman with Desire but at the same time with respect, acting on my desires but do it with respect for her and myself.
I had some situations with other people trying to bully others in front of me and i went it to confront the bully, also had a guy basically chacing a woman down the street and i pretend to be her boyfriend. Most people think i am the boss at my store dont know why.

Also you become very aware of your limitations and accept them. Core Masculinity is beeing powerfull by beeing naked to everyone else.

6 Likes