Did sex mastery help you with ED and lasting longer?

On the sub club site there’s a testimonial that says how sex mastery helped him with Ed and I’ve read a comment or two from people saying how Sex mastery has helped them last longer. Is this true from users who ran sex mastery ?

@Grimm1390 - would like to know more details about this from users of Sex Mastery too.

Will tag @Elme and @kingr here since they both have extensive experience with SM. Possibly they will be able to give some answers.

I use sex mastery everyday, just one loop a day . Won’t change the topic so will stick to simple answer, does this helps . Yes it did help me last longer, I usually can have actual act for 40- 45 mins . I never had problem of ED so can’t comment much .

@rajeshwer - very cool. Do you orgasm after that time period of 40-45 mins? And do you have any instances when you can orgasm more than once in a day? Eg- 2 x 45 mins

How long did you last before SM

Unfortunately I do not actually have extensive experience with SM. Due to personal circumstances, although I have listened to SM a lot I have had no opportunity to put it to the test just yet.
@Grimm1390 Sex Mastery is a Weapon X sub and is very focused so it works very fast. When I first started with subclub I only focused on that one sub. I would play it and forget it like Saints calls it ( on ultrasonics in the background) and would even find myself doing Kegels for no reason ( it isnt a habit of mine) then I would play it at night as well so I would have crazy sex dream all night. I would wake up with a hard on, go back to sleep with a hard on, and feel like I have been erect all night.

From reading other journals ( i dont exactly remember which one though). It is when you put it use on a lady friend that Sex Mastery unleashes itself. Some talk about the best sex of their lives, being a beast all night, even having a spiritual experience. Does it get rid of anxiety I believe so… my two cents would be overflood your mind with the scripting and you will be the freaking king of fuck mountain!

I thought I would add this since Fire wrote this answer in answer to a similar question:

PE = Premature Ejaculation
ED = Erectile Dysfunction

Yes I could , even thrice when I was holidaying with her in Bangkok, I think I mentioned it my journal too .

On other days also , I can have her at night and then again in morning , but never back to back or without gap

For me it was always 15-20 mins , but it changed after SM , in one instance it was 1:10 mins also , but never got that duration again

How long did it take for “the lasting longer effect” to occur?

What duration do you get then if not the one hr plus one ?

I think I started feeling and performing differently hardly after week of listening .
Initially I listened it 2-3 days in loop , after that only while making love

As I mentioned , it’s normally 40-45 mins

I did run Khan for almost a year and now Emperor for testing purposes. Sex Mastery is included in each of these subliminals. Sadly, I did not notice any results in lasting longer, only my libido got higher. I know adding SM to my stack as an extra would put more focus on this area and therefore enhance results, however, I thought that a listening time of 1 year should be enough to experience real SM results only by listening to (main) subliminals like Khan.
Is anyone experiencing the same or has advice on that?

I would believe Khan to only Possess SM lite

It has the full script of SM included

My bad…:see_no_evil:

Sounds like she banged your kok alright! :grinning: