Did sex mastery help you with ED and lasting longer?

Can you expand on this a little more ?

Also Wow thats amazing. The description you wrote i never would have thought sex mastery would be the results of that. I would have thought primal or khan but sex mastery wow. Is that the only sublimnal you were using ? What aree you using now

3 Likes

Im not using any other sub , only using Sex Mastery 2 loops day since november 19. Right now im only doing one time a day to see if the bad things that were happening was regarding over exposure.

Yes since you develop Core Masculinity one of the traits you develop is leadership and Leaders lead by example thats what i am doing on auto pilot. You become more aware of other peoples emotions and needs but from a place of Power, Woman and children will love you because you emanate all the great traits th Greeks associate with Masculinity, You become the Father, The Lover and the Knight, cant explain you directly in Words but for example i look at woman with Desire but at the same time with respect, acting on my desires but do it with respect for her and myself.
I had some situations with other people trying to bully others in front of me and i went it to confront the bully, also had a guy basically chacing a woman down the street and i pretend to be her boyfriend. Most people think i am the boss at my store dont know why.

Also you become very aware of your limitations and accept them. Core Masculinity is beeing powerfull by beeing naked to everyone else.

6 Likes

My purpose is to help people, kids animals etc in any way or form. When I think about animals in need or people a fire in my belly begins to burn. I’ve never pursued my purpose but plan on doing so now. your description is exactly what I been searching for and missing. I like that masculine energy and drive to help those in need
Just powerful sfuff you wrote man very powerful

3 Likes