Diagnosis/Controlled Testing with Libertine 2.0

Hmm,put the aura ultima cores like love bomb/libertine in a qv2 sub and youll have a sustainable/permanent aura.Just wont be quite at strong but wont burn out either.Just a thought.Thinking of trying it,lol

3 Likes

@Meng123 so its wise to “ingrain” the aura as it evolves over a long term rather then a quick fix aura.

1 Like

Not sure,think its just different.Ones a fast strong boost to the aura and the other is a long term integration into the aura thats not as strong. Wonder what would happen if you used libertine/love bomb long term in a qv2 and used the ultima as an as needed booster though.Even stronger aura or overload? :thinking:

I have the the libertine/love aura generator it works but its very energy intensive.

1 Like

Definitely a cumulative effect with this ultima. It also seems to fire up on command when there’s an attractive woman nearby.

2 Likes

I don’t know if your question was answered, but there is a thread called “Open Bounty” that might interest you.

Sorry @TheBoxingScientist, that was meant for @Dare2fly

what do you mean cumulative effect ?

Am also using this in my stack .

Stronger each time. Each loop building on the prior loops. Kinda like building up the Aura muscle

1 Like