Day Traders and Subliminals

Are there any day traders that have seen an increase in consistency, profits, or income since listening to subs? If so what main did you start with when you noticed or was it a stack or maybe even a custom?

1 Like

I’m not intraday trading but I’m swing trading options (holding positions for a few days to a few weeks, depending on how it’s performing). I’ve only been at it ~2 months (since the beginning of December).

I’ve started to see consistent wins/profits, but it’s taking time to really notice all the patterns and get my own trading style perfected.

I have two main titles, but one is healing (Dragon Reborn st2), the other is a wealth/status focused custom. My modules for that custom are:

Ascended Mogul Q Core
Emperor: House of Medici Q Core
Alpha Body Language
Approachability Aura
Alpha of Alpha
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Carpe Diem Ascended
Divine Will
Intuition Enhancer
Invincible Presence
Positive Being Attractor - Wealth
RAIKOV
Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Submodel Alpha
Sultan
ARES
Yggdrasil
Marketweaver
Instant Business Tactician
2 Likes

That’s awesome, I trade forex and I tend to do well with swing trading for the most part when I do proper risk management but my desire to quit my job makes me greedy causing me to over leverage while day trading. But lately I have been doing much better since I started listening to my first ever stack (Emperor Q, Emperor Q, Iron Throne Ultima, Diamond Ultima) while is sleep. I wonder if I should and R.I.C.H. and Emperor HoM to the stack :thinking:

1 Like

HOM helps me with numbers, this is very noticeable right away whenever I listen it, no matter what I stack it with. HOM motivated me to start day trading when it was the only sub that I was listening to. I am not a day trader, so this interest went away when I added other subs to my rotation.

1 Like

You should probably switch EmperorQ out for H.o.M and R.I.C.H and perhaps Mogul?

HoM
Marketweaver
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Virtuoso di Matematica
Secret Source
Mystery
Secrets of Akasha – Wealth
Sultan
Wealth Limit Destroyer

EoG

R.I.C.H. Ultima

1 Like

Only part of that that is not in my stack is virtuoso di Mathematica & Wealth Limit Destroyer :point_left:

@RVconsultant you seem to know stuff we don’t know related to mystery :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t know what you think I know but I know it’s hard to know what you need to know unless you know that you need to know it, you know?

5 Likes

Yeah I understand hahaha

But I mean, guess I’ll know when I’ll recieve my custom with Mystery right?

:wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

But seriously, do you know something about the working of mysetry hahaha

Since I’ve been running Mystery, I have discovered some new abilities as well as acknowledged or further developed others I already knew about.

3 Likes

This is amazing! I’m sure I’ll benefit greatly from it and I’m glad you recommanded it :slight_smile:

@KingHeem It would be ery beneficial for you to add it!

I might just copy the whole custom list to be honest :joy: but so far my stack has me hyper focused on my trading and trading opportunities and so far it’s going great

1 Like

What strategy are you using? Unfortunately I am so busy right now and I won’t have a lot of time to learn so much stuff :open_mouth: I’m trying to focus on what works!

Literally using proper risk management, support and resistance ZONES, 800 ema and looking for a pinbar, kangaroo tail, or momentum candle. Simple stuff

1 Like

@KingHeem wears no clothes … I mean … almost naked charts. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

lol I’m not at that level yet. I’m actually buying oil and litecoin at the moment and I’m in profit

Did you buy it last year when they were paying you for it? :smile:

Lol No my broker stopped us from trading certain commodities for about a week or two