Dark's Zero Point stack (Quantum Limitless & Emperor as of March 22)

I originally wasn’t planning on starting a journal, but something has been compelling me to do so the entire day (I’m pretty sure that limitless is responsible for that).

These are the objectives I want to reach by the end of my first 21-day cycle with this stack.

-Spend at least four hours a day studying, outside of any classes I attend
-Catch up on all of the work that I’ve missed in the second semester
-Close properly when I go to a party
-Get my Lichess classical ranking to 1500

Of course, I do have other goals outside of this that I’d like to achieve but I’ll mostly be focusing on these four during the next 21 days.

My schedule for this stack:

Day 1: 1x Limitless ZP, 1x Primal Seduction ZP
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: 1x Stark ZP
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: 1x Limitless ZP, 1x Primal Seduction ZP
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: 1x Stark ZP
Day 8: Rest

Day 1: February 26, 2022

I woke up and made a mock schedule for my exam prep, after that, I went through my loop for the day. I felt a slight buzzing in my head but didn’t acknowledge it much. I played a few games of chess during the loop and was on a slight winning streak, but I didn’t feel like I was playing any better than usual.

An hour after listening I took a nap, and I was in and out of sleep for about 5 hours. I had a dream where Magnus Carlson fell into a coma and as a result, his affair with a Norwegian grandmaster was revealed (who turned out to be a hot brunette). His fiancé was the princess of Norway (mind you I wasn’t aware that Norway even had royalty, I had to look it up after waking up). In the end, his fiancé fought the grandmaster inside a kendo dojo and humiliated her on live television.

After waking up I looked up the Wikipedia page of the Norwegian royal family, to try and understand what it meant. I learned a bit about the Norwegian royal family and how they are succeeded but not much beyond that.

I spent some time on YouTube and played a few games of chess, to pass the time. Overall, I’m feeling quite bored right now. I don’t exactly want to get any work done but I’m also not in the mood to spend the rest of my day messing about, playing a game, or watching a series.

2 Likes

Day 3: February 28, 2022

Today was my first day using Stark zp. I got invited by some friends to go see “Death on the Nile”. I’ve known these 2 friends in particular for a very long time, so it was very clear to me how different our dynamic was today. While the atmosphere was nice and we had a great time, I dominated the conversation too much and at times spoke over them.

1 Like

Day 4: March 1, 2022

After going over yesterday’s events I think I’ll be cutting back on my stack. I’ll wait a few days before making my decision though. As of now, Stark ZP will be removed and I’m unsure on whether or not I’ll keep Primal seduction. I feel like less is more in some cases, but as others have stated, this could be me going through some recon. Though I’ve observed no other signs of it so far.

1 Like

Regarding the last line above, I realize that I may be going through ego death. I had the experience 2 years ago when I started using QL for the first time. It was not a good experience and I had to deal with a lot of things at the time. I’ve lost my drive for fitness, it’s not that I don’t want to exercise anymore just that I lost the itch to spend all my time tempering my body. Before it was a feeling that I had to hold back, (because I’ve hurt myself when I let things go too far) now it’s just gone and I feel a sort of emptiness.

My hypothesis is that Limitless is overwriting the old programming that remained from my time using Emperor’s fitness, the beast unleashed, and the beast within. I couldn’t make it to the Olympics, so I entered medical school with the goal of slowly conditioning my body and biding my time for a second shot. Now that the feeling is gone, it makes me realize that if I don’t take this goal further, I wasted the last two years of my life and so many other opportunities just to realize a dream that’ll never come true.

1 Like

Day 5: March 2, 2022

I used the new ascension chamber file yesterday and it gave me a bit more clarity on what exactly I was hoping to accomplish. As of today, I’ll be switching my stack to Quantum Limitless ST4 ZP paired with Primal Seduction ZP.

I did notice a boost in cognition and calculation speed while using Limitless, but I did feel less motivated than before. My memorizing skills were always good but they’ve been lower than usual in the past week. I did however notice spurts of creativity, just with no way to apply it.

1 Like

Day 7: March 4, 2022

I had my chemistry exam today; it was alright though not as good as I was expecting it to go. The reason I’m mentioning it is because of what happened in the events surrounding the exams. Because of covid protocols and how our class groups are made, exam days are the days with the possibility of meeting a different set of people.

I was able to talk to more than a dozen different people, without feeling any anxiety whatsoever. The whole time I felt like I was glowing, instead of having my usual gloomy energy. On my way home, I kept thinking to myself “Is this what it’s like to not hold yourself back?” I realize that I was the one causing myself problems just because I didn’t want to socialize.

1 Like

Day 10: March 7, 2022

I got another chance to field-test Primal Seduction this weekend, I noticed the increased confidence from the primal aspect but nothing yet from the Sex & Seduction component. I’ll be spending some time in the coming days to go over some of my old pick-up material to see if I can internalize any of the concepts from there.

Regarding my current goals, they shifted in a way I wasn’t expecting them to. I’ve been thinking that I’m not yet mature enough to handle being in medical school. At first, I thought that it was an intrusive thought, but I realize that even if I pass my first year, by the way things are looking, I’m going to crash and burn sooner or later. I talked to my parents about it, and they agreed that I need to get my shit together. In the end, my father offered to have me trained in his job, (Data engineer) with the caveat that I’d move back in for my training and while I’m working.

My father has offered to have me trained many times in the past, but I never took his offer seriously. Now that I’m questioning what I REALLY want to do with my life, I am taking his offer as a way to give myself some more time to think.

I’m thinking that he wants to see if I’ll still want to be a doctor when I’ll have 6 figures in my bank account. As of now, I’d say that I would still pursue medicine even if money wasn’t a factor but maybe I’ll have a different opinion in a few years.

1 Like

Was it the fact that you were talking over them and that makes you uncomfortable?

1 Like

This will all resolve when you go for a washout. I’m actually releasing an experimental version of Limitless (possibly today) that may help with this, as others have reported the same.

7 Likes

I really enjoy listening to others talk more than I like doing talking. Moreso because I enjoy being able to bring out other people’s personalities rather than showing off my own.

1 Like

Could it be caused by recon? I remember when I ran QL for the first I had A LOT of resistance towards the motivation aspect. The first week I ran it, my sleep was messed up because of the nightmares I was having. Though in the end the boost in motivation ended up being the most powerful part of the sub for me. I went from not being able to focus on homework for more than 30 minutes to working for 6 hours a day. I remember spending my 17 birthday working on my physics exercises instead of eating cake with my family.

1 Like

I remember struggling to learn kinematic forces and being so proud when I finally figured out how pulley systems worked.

3 Likes

Day 12: March 9, 2022

I got the chance to go to a club last night and a lot of things happened that made me question myself. To keep it short the main things that came up were my inability to approach and my lack of follow-through. At some point, a girl started talking to me and I cut the interaction short to go back to dancing, my avoidant tendency keeps rearing its head in these cases. After coming home early in the morning I both felt numb and frustrated, the experience definitely left an emotional mark on me but it feels like Primal Seduction is stopping me from reacting to it properly.

Since I knew, I was going to out that night I inverted the order in which I play these two subs. I played Primal Seduction then Quantum Limitless. I mention this because the effects of QL seem more potent today, but not in the way I was hoping for. I’ve been doing a lot more introspection to try and figure out what I want to do with my future. I’ve also been trying to get over my feelings of attachment to the past. In doing so I noticed that my memories were clearer, paired with the introspection I’ve been doing it’s not a pretty combo. I’m remembering more and more of my social slip-ups and having more intrusive thoughts. After spending the whole day with my thoughts, I played ascension chamber around 11 pm, hopefully, it’ll help me manifest the aspects of Primal Seduction even faster.

1 Like

Man I love Stark right now, it’s recon is horrible but if you stick with it your social skills will be amazing, I’m super impressed with my texting skills and in person communications skills with girls and friends like it’s next level

4 Likes

Day 15: March 12, 2022

In the past few days, I’ve been focusing on trying to internalize this sentiment and the results have been more than positive. I have less intrusive thoughts and I feel more clear-headed. Of course, that doesn’t mean that I’m no longer experiencing recon, it’s just moved to other avenues. As of now it’s a craving for sugar and an increased temper, though that could also be an effect of PS.

I don’t spend as much time as I should outside. Aside from going shopping, I really don’t leave the house much. I stopped attending class a few months ago and started to do all of the work on my own (which is one of the reasons I’d been struggling but I digress.) On top of that, the few friends that I have all live far from me, so I don’t have much reason to go out. Now that I’m using PS though, my lack of social life is starting to become a bigger problem than before. It’s very hard for me to notice the changes that are happening as a result and it’s quite frustrating.

1 Like

Day 17: March 14, 2022

I was in a slight rush today, so I wasn’t able to listen to both ZP files back-to-back like I usually do. I listened to PS before leaving my house and am listening to QL as I write this entry. I didn’t feel any different so I assumed that the effects would stay the same, however, I was in two situations where I got IOI’s from older women. The first one was from one of my teachers and the second one was from a lady in the elevator in my building. Both of those times the looks I got gave me an odd feeling like they were looking through me as they spoke. Neither was my type getting that kind of attention is definitely nice. I’m wondering if this difference is from playing PS on its own.

As for the benefits I’ve been seeing with QL, I’ve been writing a lot more lately and my typing speed has increased by a noticeable amount. I’m now able to write ~900 words per hour, which isn’t a lot but is a great improvement as I was struggling to write even 500 a few months ago. I also noticed something interesting today, as I was riding my bike back home, I noticed that I was able to go much faster than before and that my endurance was increased. I gave my full effort on at least 3 different sprints and in the end, was barely sweating. My hypothesis is that the increased strength could be caused either by the increased nerve connection of QL or by the Spartan lite module in PS.

On the note above there’s something that I haven’t mentioned till now as I wanted to see how far it would go. I’ve lost some fat around my stomach and can now see my Adonis belt; my abs are also starting to poke through. I haven’t changed my diet in any drastic ways lately and I haven’t been keeping up with my fitness routine properly, so the only explanation for this is that it is an effect of PS.

@SaintSovereign Are there any recommendations on spreading listens throughout the day?

1 Like

Day 20: March 17, 2022

Today is the second to last day before I start my washout. I’ve been trying to figure out what I want to run for my next stack but every time I’m close to making my choice, I feel a sort of physical resistance stopping me. This is especially frustrating because the logical solution is clear to me, yet something keeps stopping me acting on it.

I’ve been thinking of pairing QL with of the following:

-Emperor
-Libertine
-Wanted
-Rich

Personally I’m inclined to only use 2 products at a time (excluding ascension chamber). Emperor was my first pick but I’ve been reading a lot of great things about the others which has only served to make my choice harder.

Saint- can you clarify what a ‘Wash Out’ is and how to achieve that?

Washout is when you stop listening to the subliminal for around 5 days so your mind can fully process the subliminals before recommencing the same stack or a new stack

The support article What Is a Subliminal Washout and When Should I Do One? might help clarify things.

1 Like